Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.23 02:06:00 - [31]

Edited by: Daniel Jackson on 23/04/2004 02:40:16
okIdea I have found a way to copy it and paste it is very tricky but ill go thoue it step-by-step.

1.) First copy it from your bio to your notepad.

2.) Delete all spaces that you see between paragraphs in till each paragrah hits each other like so,

Hi my name is Daniel Jackson.
I like to play EVE.

Change that to,

Hi my name is Daniel Jackson.I like to play EVE.

3.) After that done then heres were you insert the <br> observe,

Hi My name is Daniel Jackson.I like to play EVE.

Change that to,

Hi My name is Daniel Jackson.<br><br>I like to play EVE.

see no spaces, thats good.

4.) Now time to add the color codes ok make sure you add the color codes right befor the words and right after the <br>, observe,

Change that to,

<color=0xff808080>Hi My name is Daniel Jackson.<br><br><color=0xffffffff>I like to play EVE.

I used grey and white but you can use your own, again see no spaces between paragraphs thats still good.

5.) Now copy your bio back over to your EVE bio.

Copy this in to your bio (your own, this is just an example.)

<color=0xff808080>If you found any thing rare, unusual or know any rumours or what is gonna be in the future of EVE-Online please report them to me by eve-mail.<br><br><color=0xffffffff>Thank you for your participation and Ill probly even tell you some info in exchange.<br><br><color=0xff0000ff>You can also go to my website, http://www.freewebs.com/eve-universe/ I have some pictures of the titans.<br><br><color=0xffff0000>If u you want to listion to my radio type this url in http://68.55.192.48:8000/listen.pls<br><br><color=0xff00ffff>Go here to see my playlist http://www.freewebs.com/my_shoutcast_radio/<br><br><color=0xff00ff00>And if you would like to Give/send me songs to add to my playlist then send it by mail, my e-mail address is [email protected]. If you cant read that then heres a bigger one<br><br>d l j 1 1 1 @ c o m c a s t . n e t<br><br><color=0xffffff00>My Yahoo! ID is Daniel_Jackson12

Just make sure theres No Spaces between Sentasies and Paragraphs and u might want to go back and back space a few words too in till u delete a letter then put that letter back in then make just 1 space
and then your DoneExclamation and with no errors eather.Smile

Now go click info on your ship then click your picture then look at your bio. and you will see that its perfict, if its not, just fool around with it a tad and keep studing this and you'll fix it.Very Happy

Caldari will once again rise above the gallente and take back Caldari prime!
Image done by Denrace
Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson
Caldari
Dark and Light inc.
D-L

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.23 02:06:00 - [32]

Edited by: Daniel Jackson on 23/04/2004 02:40:16
okIdea I have found a way to copy it and paste it is very tricky but ill go thoue it step-by-step.

1.) First copy it from your bio to your notepad.

2.) Delete all spaces that you see between paragraphs in till each paragrah hits each other like so,

Hi my name is Daniel Jackson.
I like to play EVE.

Change that to,

Hi my name is Daniel Jackson.I like to play EVE.

3.) After that done then heres were you insert the <br> observe,

Hi My name is Daniel Jackson.I like to play EVE.

Change that to,

see no spaces, thats good.

4.) Now time to add the color codes ok make sure you add the color codes right befor the words and right after the <br>, observe,

Change that to,

<color=0xff808080>Hi My name is Daniel Jackson.<br><br><color=0xffffffff>I like to play EVE.

I used grey and white but you can use your own, again see no spaces between paragraphs thats still good.

5.) Now copy your bio back over to your EVE bio.

Copy this in to your bio (your own, this is just an example.)

<color=0xff808080>If you found any thing rare, unusual or know any rumours or what is gonna be in the future of EVE-Online please report them to me by eve-mail.<br><br><color=0xffffffff>Thank you for your participation and Ill probly even tell you some info in exchange.<br><br><color=0xff0000ff>You can also go to my website, http://www.freewebs.com/eve-universe/ I have some pictures of the titans.<br><br><color=0xffff0000>If u you want to listion to my radio type this url in http://68.55.192.48:8000/listen.pls<br><br><color=0xff00ffff>Go here to see my playlist http://www.freewebs.com/my_shoutcast_radio/<br><br><color=0xff00ff00>And if you would like to Give/send me songs to add to my playlist then send it by mail, my e-mail address is [email protected]. If you cant read that then heres a bigger one<br><br>d l j 1 1 1 @ c o m c a s t . n e t<br><br><color=0xffffff00>My Yahoo! ID is Daniel_Jackson12

Just make sure theres No Spaces between Sentasies and Paragraphs and u might want to go back and back space a few words too in till u delete a letter then put that letter back in then make just 1 space
and then your DoneExclamation and with no errors eather.Smile

Now go click info on your ship then click your picture then look at your bio. and you will see that its perfict, if its not, just fool around with it a tad and keep studing this and you'll fix it.Very Happy

Sig removed. Lacks EvE related content. -Conuion Meow ([email protected])
Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Posted - 2004.04.23 03:02:00 - [33]

So what do yall think, man i hope this will solve yall problums.

Caldari will once again rise above the gallente and take back Caldari prime!
Image done by Denrace
Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson
Caldari
Dark and Light inc.
D-L

Posted - 2004.04.23 03:02:00 - [34]

So what do yall think, man i hope this will solve yall problums.

Sig removed. Lacks EvE related content. -Conuion Meow ([email protected])
Nanya
Nanya

Posted - 2004.04.30 23:44:00 - [35]

I would like much more an option to set custom UI color (not only Dark blue etc.).
Nanya
Nanya

Posted - 2004.04.30 23:44:00 - [36]

I would like much more an option to set custom UI color (not only Dark blue etc.).
Cpt DarkKnight
Cpt DarkKnight

Posted - 2004.05.09 00:05:00 - [37]

Do you see (in your own bio that is) the new color, or just the code? Just wondering?
Cpt DarkKnight
Cpt DarkKnight

Posted - 2004.05.09 00:05:00 - [38]

Do you see (in your own bio that is) the new color, or just the code? Just wondering?
Fto Cruise
Fto Cruise

Posted - 2004.05.12 21:58:00 - [39]

There are many, many colours you can create. Colours are defined using a hexadecimal notation for the combination of red, green and blue (RGB). The lowest value you can give is 0 (hex #00) the highest is 255 (hex #ff).
The last 6 digits are split in to 3 pairs. Have a play around and see what you get.
eg, ff6633 also gives an orangeWink

Manufacturers of the 425mm Railgun II
Fto Cruise
Fto Cruise

Posted - 2004.05.12 21:58:00 - [40]

There are many, many colours you can create. Colours are defined using a hexadecimal notation for the combination of red, green and blue (RGB). The lowest value you can give is 0 (hex #00) the highest is 255 (hex #ff).
The last 6 digits are split in to 3 pairs. Have a play around and see what you get.
eg, ff6633 also gives an orangeWink
Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 02:48:00 - [41]

You can use paint to select a colour and it will tell you the hex code for it. Just stick it on the end of 0xff
Inquisitus
Inquisitus
British Space Corporation

Posted - 2004.05.16 02:48:00 - [42]

You can use paint to select a colour and it will tell you the hex code for it. Just stick it on the end of 0xff

"If it moooves, compile it." - Larry the cow
Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 03:04:00 - [43]

You can use paint to select a colour and see the hex code for it. Just double click on a colour at the bottom to edit it, then select your colour, and it will tell the RED, GREEN, and BLUE values. These are all between 000 and 255. This can be converted into hex with the windows calculator. Just put it on scientific view, put the number between 000 and 255 in, and click the Hex button on the left. It will convert it to a 2 digit hex number. Then put the 3 2 digit hex numbers into the colour code.
Put the red value in first, then the green value and then the blue value, like so:

<color=0xff RED GREEN BLUE>

Of course, take the spaces out and replace RED, GREEN and BLUE with their respective values you got from paint.

Thats just about it I think, sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. Someone else could probably explain this better than me Embarassed

Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 03:04:00 - [44]

You can use paint to select a colour and see the hex code for it. Just double click on a colour at the bottom to edit it, then select your colour, and it will tell the RED, GREEN, and BLUE values. These are all between 000 and 255. This can be converted into hex with the windows calculator. Just put it on scientific view, put the number between 000 and 255 in, and click the Hex button on the left. It will convert it to a 2 digit hex number. Then put the 3 2 digit hex numbers into the colour code.
Put the red value in first, then the green value and then the blue value, like so:

<color=0xff RED GREEN BLUE>

Of course, take the spaces out and replace RED, GREEN and BLUE with their respective values you got from paint.

Thats just about it I think, sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. Someone else could probably explain this better than me Embarassed

Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 03:11:00 - [45]

Embarassedwoops sry for post before
Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 03:11:00 - [46]

Embarassedwoops sry for post before

Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 15:34:00 - [47]

forgot to mention, the first 2 in the code (apart from the 0x) is the alpha value (level of transparency), where 00 is completely transparent, and ff is totally opaque.
Inquisitus
Inquisitus

Posted - 2004.05.16 15:34:00 - [48]

forgot to mention, the first 2 in the code (apart from the 0x) is the alpha value (level of transparency), where 00 is completely transparent, and ff is totally opaque.

CppMan
CppMan

Posted - 2004.05.24 05:29:00 - [49]

How do I get '<', '>', and '<<' to appair in a bio. I want my bio to look something like this

/************************************
mine.cpp

Description: print 'mining' to
screen forever
************************************/

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
while(1)
{
cout << "mining\n";
}
return 0;
}

any ideas on how to keep the bio from eating the '<' and '>' from "#include <iostream>" and the '<<' form "cout << "mining\n";" ??

Thinks
CppMan

A real world C++ Programmer

CppMan

While(OreExists(&ore))
{
cout << "Mining\n";
MineOre(&ore);
}
CppMan
CppMan
Caldari

Posted - 2004.05.24 05:29:00 - [50]

How do I get '<', '>', and '<<' to appair in a bio. I want my bio to look something like this

/************************************
mine.cpp

Description: print 'mining' to
screen forever
************************************/

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
while(1)
{
cout << "mining\n";
}
return 0;
}

any ideas on how to keep the bio from eating the '<' and '>' from "#include <iostream>" and the '<<' form "cout << "mining\n";" ??

Thinks
CppMan

A real world C++ Programmer

CppMan

While(OreExists(&ore))
{
cout << "Mining\n";
MineOre(&ore);
}
Kitten Hearder
Kitten Hearder

Posted - 2004.05.25 11:16:00 - [51]

What's the color code for regular white?
---------
 Kitten Hearder
Evolution made my sig
Less Entertaining
 than your's.
Kitten Hearder
Kitten Hearder
Caldari

Posted - 2004.05.25 11:16:00 - [52]

What's the color code for regular white?
---------
 Kitten Hearder
Evolution made my sig
Less Entertaining
 than your's.
res0nance
res0nance

Posted - 2004.05.27 05:52:00 - [53]

Mine doesn't go down a line or lines when I put in dual <br>'s

ffs >_< Why not make an easy way ccp.
_
res0nance
res0nance
Dark Cartel

Posted - 2004.05.27 05:52:00 - [54]

Mine doesn't go down a line or lines when I put in dual <br>'s

ffs >_< Why not make an easy way ccp.

Truthmaker
Truthmaker

Posted - 2004.06.29 18:08:00 - [55]

I want to thank all of you for your help. I'm finally starting to get my bio into shape. But now I've run into another problem. Is there any way to insert a link into a bio such that clicking on it will open it in the ingame browser?

Truthmaker
Truthmaker

Posted - 2004.06.29 18:08:00 - [56]

I want to thank all of you for your help. I'm finally starting to get my bio into shape. But now I've run into another problem. Is there any way to insert a link into a bio such that clicking on it will open it in the ingame browser?

dosperado
dosperado

Posted - 2004.07.01 09:22:00 - [57]

Just use our BioEditor!

Download EVEBioEditor

have fun ;)

NPC Mass Murderer | Security Status 6.4
dosperado
dosperado

Posted - 2004.07.01 09:22:00 - [58]

Just use our BioEditor!

Download EVEBioEditor

have fun ;)

NPC Mass Murderer | Security Status 6.4
dosperado
dosperado
Denial of Service
Freelancer Coalition

Posted - 2004.07.01 09:22:00 - [59]

Just use our BioEditor!

Download EVEBioEditor

have fun ;)

dabster
dabster

Posted - 2004.07.09 12:31:00 - [60]

Originally by: dosperado
Just use our BioEditor!

Download EVEBioEditor

have fun ;)

VERY nice and easy tool! I finally got the bio I want :D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240418/2132
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.