Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Admiral IceBlock
Admiral IceBlock

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.05 21:12:00 - [1]

Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 05/05/2004 21:27:11
A movie made of a Battle some weeks ago between FoM and CVA.

This Battle has been the largest Battle for Minmatar Freedom, and more is yet to come... Wink

*Right Click, Save As*

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Moved from Intergalactic Summit - Wrangler

"We brake for nobody"
Admiral IceBlock
Admiral IceBlock
Caldari
Northern Intelligence
SMASH Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.05 21:12:00 - [2]

Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 05/05/2004 21:27:11
A movie made of a Battle some weeks ago between FoM and CVA.

This Battle has been the largest Battle for Minmatar Freedom, and more is yet to come... Wink

*Right Click, Save As*

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Moved from Intergalactic Summit - Wrangler
Support POS Overhaul - Read it NOW!
Hardin
Hardin

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:25:00 - [3]

Haven't watched 'em yet but I assume they relate to this battle Wink

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:25:00 - [4]

Haven't watched 'em yet but I assume they relate to this battle Wink
------------------------------
Blog's back - for now

Hardin
Hardin

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:36:00 - [5]

its also a pity it doesn't show Stratton and Zoolkhan being killed by CVA Twisted Evil

I also liked seeing just how much structure you had left after you escaped us the first time Wink

Good vid!

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:36:00 - [6]

its also a pity it doesn't show Stratton and Zoolkhan being killed by CVA Twisted Evil

I also liked seeing just how much structure you had left after you escaped us the first time Wink

Good vid!
------------------------------
Blog's back - for now

Nathan Adler
Nathan Adler

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:43:00 - [7]

Marvelous, I really do wish I had been there.

I honestly don't see where people get the idea that battleships have no place anymore. Razz
Nathan Adler
Nathan Adler
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2004.05.05 21:43:00 - [8]

Marvelous, I really do wish I had been there.

I honestly don't see where people get the idea that battleships have no place anymore. Razz
zoolkhan
zoolkhan

Posted - 2004.05.06 07:53:00 - [9]

Edited by: zoolkhan on 06/05/2004 14:59:08
Originally by: Hardin
its also a pity it doesn't show Stratton and Zoolkhan being killed by CVA [twisted:]

Unfortunately, you can see it in the comm channel
at the begin of the movie.

The one asking for "help" and then saying "i am dead" was meEmbarassed

v.Adm. ZoolKhan; U'K Council member.
W're Ushra'Khan - we come for our people!
zoolkhan
zoolkhan
Minmatar
Freelance Unincorporated
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2004.05.06 07:53:00 - [10]

Edited by: zoolkhan on 06/05/2004 14:59:08
Originally by: Hardin
its also a pity it doesn't show Stratton and Zoolkhan being killed by CVA [twisted:]

Unfortunately, you can see it in the comm channel
at the begin of the movie.

The one asking for "help" and then saying "i am dead" was meEmbarassed

U'K recruit!

contact me ingame for free eve webshosting
zoolkhan
zoolkhan

Posted - 2004.05.06 14:59:00 - [11]

.(bumpers are lame).
zoolkhan
zoolkhan
Minmatar
Freelance Unincorporated
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2004.05.06 14:59:00 - [12]

.(bumpers are lame).
Dagoth IronJaw
Dagoth IronJaw

Posted - 2004.05.08 09:08:00 - [13]

bumping is so noobish Razz

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Dagoth IronJaw
Dagoth IronJaw
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2004.05.08 09:08:00 - [14]

bumping is so noobish Razz

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Bobbeh
Bobbeh

Posted - 2004.05.08 09:57:00 - [15]

nooo its my music for video noooooooo
Mimiru > It'd be a tie, the monkies nerfed pooflinger wouldnt have enough tracking to hit the parrot orbiting him, but the parrot's beak is so small it couldnt break the monkey's fur tanking.
Bobbeh
Bobbeh
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.05.08 09:57:00 - [16]

nooo its my music for video noooooooo
Mimiru > It'd be a tie, the monkies nerfed pooflinger wouldnt have enough tracking to hit the parrot orbiting him, but the parrot's beak is so small it couldnt break the monkey's fur tanking.
heidrun
heidrun
Caelli-Merced

Posted - 2006.12.01 14:19:00 - [17]

nice fight Laughing
Dave White
Dave White
Beagle Corp

Posted - 2006.12.01 14:23:00 - [18]

Originally by: heidrun
nice fight Laughing

Your only about...2 years late!Rolling Eyes
Frensezz
Frensezz
Amarr
Agents UnderCover

Posted - 2006.12.04 12:34:00 - [19]

Link broken ....
-----------------------------------------------
Regards

A.U.C.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240318/2032
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.