Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page]
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Hardin
Hardin

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.18 22:41:00 - [1]

MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT

Amarr loyalist corporation PIE Inc is to donate its stock of Jove body parts to the Amarr authorities and is calling on other loyal Amarr to follow suit.

Golan Trevize CEO of PIE said, "We are Amarr and our first loyalty is to the Empire and not to ISK. If our Empire benefits from having the largest collection of Jove pieces then we all benefit. We are currently awaiting a response from Imperial retainers about a mechanism for voluntarily returning our stock of Jovian body parts and are hopeful that something will be worked out."

Ethidium Bromide of PIE Inc has been put in charge of collecting PIE's stock of Jovian body parts. He added "While we are not the largest corporation in the Universe, and therefore are unlikely to have the largest supply, I hope that the Emperor notes our gesture on behalf of Amarr."

"We call on other loyal Amarr to donate their Jovian body part to us. You have our assurances, as a reputable corporation, that we have honourable intentions and will not be making any profit out of this. We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire."

Friends who wish to see their supply of body parts added to PIE donation should place the body parts on ESCROW for Ethidium Bromide at the Expert Distribution Station on Amarr. All those who donate on behalf of the Empire will have their details recorded and published at the end of the process.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

-ENDS-

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Paxton Industries
Paxton Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.18 22:41:00 - [2]

MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT

Amarr loyalist corporation PIE Inc is to donate its stock of Jove body parts to the Amarr authorities and is calling on other loyal Amarr to follow suit.

Golan Trevize CEO of PIE said, "We are Amarr and our first loyalty is to the Empire and not to ISK. If our Empire benefits from having the largest collection of Jove pieces then we all benefit. We are currently awaiting a response from Imperial retainers about a mechanism for voluntarily returning our stock of Jovian body parts and are hopeful that something will be worked out."

Ethidium Bromide of PIE Inc has been put in charge of collecting PIE's stock of Jovian body parts. He added "While we are not the largest corporation in the Universe, and therefore are unlikely to have the largest supply, I hope that the Emperor notes our gesture on behalf of Amarr."

"We call on other loyal Amarr to donate their Jovian body part to us. You have our assurances, as a reputable corporation, that we have honourable intentions and will not be making any profit out of this. We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire."

Friends who wish to see their supply of body parts added to PIE donation should place the body parts on ESCROW for Ethidium Bromide at the Expert Distribution Station on Amarr. All those who donate on behalf of the Empire will have their details recorded and published at the end of the process.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

-ENDS-

------------------------------
CVA - Kicking Arse For The Empire - http://eve-files.com/dl/83607

AMARR VICTOR
Isiana
Isiana

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:01:00 - [3]

I shall do my part

Carebear|Me
Alts
Isiana
Isiana
Viziam

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:01:00 - [4]

I shall do my part

Carebears|Me
Phoenixgurl
Phoenixgurl

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:14:00 - [5]

my part will be done.
Phoenixgurl
Phoenixgurl
Amarr
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:14:00 - [6]

my part will be done.
Ezar Vorbarra
Ezar Vorbarra

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:24:00 - [7]

Dealing in human flesh and body parts for cash is morbid, filthy, and scripturally unclean. Buying and selling human remains is absolutely abhorrent to God.

Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated. Donation of these body parts to the Theological Council is perfectly acceptable. You have my wholehearted endorsement and support Ethidium.

Live for God, and the wealth of his blessings and favour will surely follow.

- Vice Admiral Vorbarra, Deacon

--
Ezar Vorbarra
Ezar Vorbarra
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:24:00 - [8]

Dealing in human flesh and body parts for cash is morbid, filthy, and scripturally unclean. Buying and selling human remains is absolutely abhorrent to God.

Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated. Donation of these body parts to the Theological Council is perfectly acceptable. You have my wholehearted endorsement and support Ethidium.

Live for God, and the wealth of his blessings and favour will surely follow.

- Vice Admiral Vorbarra, Deacon

--
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:28:00 - [9]

Originally by: Ezar Vorbarra
Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated.
Eh? Exploded Jovians are in the scriptures now?

Originally by: Hardin
We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire.
/me sweeps up some toe-nail clippings. Here y'go, Hardin!Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Meantime, all around me is violence and robbery, coarse delight and savage pain, reckless joke and hopeless death."
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:28:00 - [10]

Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated.
Eh? Exploded Jovians are in the scriptures now?

Originally by: Hardin
We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire.
/me sweeps up some toe-nail clippings. Here y'go, Hardin!Wink

"Meantime, all around me is violence and robbery, coarse delight and savage pain, reckless joke and hopeless death."
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:56:00 - [11]

Perhaps Lorna, you should put aside your animosity for a split second... the donation will benefit the Amarr race and its dependants if this "contest" is won.

So, you will gain a reward as well, never fear.

As for what's in the scriptures, you'd be surprised what can be interpreted froma collection of words...

--------------------------------------------

"I say that every prince must desire to be considered merciful and not cruel; nevertheless, he must take care not to misuse this mercy. Cesare Borgia was considered cruel; nonetheless his cruelty had brought ORDER to Romagna, united, restored it to PEACE and OBEDIENCE."

-Machiavelli
The Prince
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.18 23:56:00 - [12]

Perhaps Lorna, you should put aside your animosity for a split second... the donation will benefit the Amarr race and its dependants if this "contest" is won.

So, you will gain a reward as well, never fear.

As for what's in the scriptures, you'd be surprised what can be interpreted froma collection of words...

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:04:00 - [13]

Animosity? I assure you, it was intended to be nothing more than a good-natured jest!

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:04:00 - [14]

Animosity? I assure you, it was intended to be nothing more than a good-natured jest!

Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:12:00 - [15]

In which case, I apologise... I'm cranky today.

Now, back to the great body-rush! Never before has there been such a stampede for flesh, unless you count the historical release of that video on the net of that gallente star... Paris something wasn't it?

"I say that every prince must desire to be considered merciful and not cruel; nevertheless, he must take care not to misuse this mercy. Cesare Borgia was considered cruel; nonetheless his cruelty had brought ORDER to Romagna, united, restored it to PEACE and OBEDIENCE."

-Machiavelli
The Prince
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:12:00 - [16]

In which case, I apologise... I'm cranky today.

Now, back to the great body-rush! Never before has there been such a stampede for flesh, unless you count the historical release of that video on the net of that gallente star... Paris something wasn't it?

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor
0seeker0
0seeker0

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:20:00 - [17]

Ill be doing my part.

When somebody pays me.

Seeker.
Character "Widescreen" is a scammer; beware.

Check my bio for a list of known scammers.

0seeker0
0seeker0
Gallente

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:20:00 - [18]

Ill be doing my part.

When somebody pays me.

Seeker.
Character "Widescreen" is a scammer; beware.

Check my bio for a list of known scammers.

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:22:00 - [19]

Laughing

Saucy videos starring Gallente wenches? Hmmm, I wonder who'd be the person to ask about that..?

Anyway, I have to admit I've not seen the news for a while, I've been busy engaged in a virtual reality device called "Real Life Job" lately, often for up to 12-14 hours at a time Sad

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:22:00 - [20]

Laughing

Saucy videos starring Gallente wenches? Hmmm, I wonder who'd be the person to ask about that..?

Anyway, I have to admit I've not seen the news for a while, I've been busy engaged in a virtual reality device called "Real Life Job" lately, often for up to 12-14 hours at a time Sad

Moncada
Moncada

Posted - 2004.05.19 11:03:00 - [21]

I will donate my bodyparts for your venture Ethidium. I hope other amarr see the logic of gathering all pieces for the amarr race.

Support the amarr now that you have the chance!

Monþada
Cardinal Maledictus Sanguine

Moncada
Moncada
Amarr
The Unbeholden

Posted - 2004.05.19 11:03:00 - [22]

I will donate my bodyparts for your venture Ethidium. I hope other amarr see the logic of gathering all pieces for the amarr race.

Support the amarr now that you have the chance!

Montada

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.19 11:39:00 - [23]

i thank you from the bottom of my heart my brothers and sisters!
i hope we will be gathering more of the remains as the empire must once again outshine the darkness of the lower races.
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide
ZEALOT WARRIORS AGAINST TERRORISTS
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.19 11:39:00 - [24]

i thank you from the bottom of my heart my brothers and sisters!
i hope we will be gathering more of the remains as the empire must once again outshine the darkness of the lower races.
Originally by: George Petsch
Nochricht: Dei schwarer StroinlSser trifftn Karli[Baatzis] und ruiniert erm so richtig de Dosn, 1343.7 schhodn, oida.

Russo
Russo

Posted - 2004.05.19 12:07:00 - [25]

I pledge the body parts I have found to PIE. May the Empire find a great reward. May those who are greedy burn forever in a lake of fire.
Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia
Your friendly neighborhood badass

'Peace is our profession. Mass murder is just a hobby.'
Russo
Russo
Amarria Auxilia

Posted - 2004.05.19 12:07:00 - [26]

I pledge the body parts I have found to PIE. May the Empire find a great reward. May those who are greedy burn forever in a lake of fire.
Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia
XL pod for an XL personality
zoolkhan
zoolkhan

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:13:00 - [27]

Dealing in human flesh [...] for cash is morbid, filthy, and scripturally unclean. Buying and selling human [...] is absolutely abhorrent to God.

Ok, time to give up slavery. End the war and fight pirates instead :o)

Or was above just empty words?

v.Adm. ZoolKhan; U'K Council member.
W're Ushra'Khan - we come for our people!
zoolkhan
zoolkhan
Minmatar
Freelance Unincorporated
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:13:00 - [28]

Dealing in human flesh [...] for cash is morbid, filthy, and scripturally unclean. Buying and selling human [...] is absolutely abhorrent to God.

U'K recruit!

..we come for our people..
Drac Dragnog
Drac Dragnog

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:52:00 - [29]

Ill leave my parts on Escrow for any Pie member willing to get them... They will be in 4c-b7x (Norad War Zone, too hot for my travel at this time) Chem Tech planet or moon 7, it will show dont worry. (Time will be in the AM GMT tomarrow) Ill cover the expences of Escrow so dont worry. There will also be another 2 shards (Dont know what they are) delivered to Pie in thier home system for free.

May Amarr prevail in this ordeal.

*Disclaimer* Random Babble is quite possible
Drac Dragnog
Drac Dragnog

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:52:00 - [30]

Ill leave my parts on Escrow for any Pie member willing to get them... They will be in 4c-b7x (Norad War Zone, too hot for my travel at this time) Chem Tech planet or moon 7, it will show dont worry. (Time will be in the AM GMT tomarrow) Ill cover the expences of Escrow so dont worry. There will also be another 2 shards (Dont know what they are) delivered to Pie in thier home system for free.

May Amarr prevail in this ordeal.
*Disclaimer* Random Babble is quite possible
Jobe Katarn
Jobe Katarn

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:55:00 - [31]

Originally by: zoolkhan

No, they weren't empty words, just crude, clumsy and manipulative paraphrasal on your behalf. I would expect no better from the likes of you.....
In arduis fidelis
Steadfast in Adversity
Jobe Katarn
Jobe Katarn
Amarr
Interstellar eXodus
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2004.05.19 13:55:00 - [32]

No, they weren't empty words, just crude, clumsy and manipulative paraphrasal on your behalf. I would expect no better from the likes of you.....
In arduis fidelis
Steadfast in Adversity
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.19 16:08:00 - [33]

i just picked up the first donation!
thank you brother Gaius Avarius!

remember every avalanche starts with a single snowflake!
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.19 16:08:00 - [34]

i just picked up the first donation!
thank you brother Gaius Avarius!

remember every avalanche starts with a single snowflake!
Nochricht: Dei schwarer StroinlSser trifftn Karli[Baatzis] und ruiniert erm so richtig de Dosn, 1343.7 schhodn, oida.

Doctor Octagon
Doctor Octagon

Posted - 2004.05.19 18:27:00 - [35]

Jovian parts placed in escrow at Amarr, may they bring fortune to this glourious cause. Long live the Empire, blessed be her loyal children.
Doctor Octagon
Doctor Octagon
Amarr
Beyond Divinity Inc
Privateer Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.19 18:27:00 - [36]

Jovian parts placed in escrow at Amarr, may they bring fortune to this glourious cause. Long live the Empire, blessed be her loyal children.
Ezar Vorbarra
Ezar Vorbarra

Posted - 2004.05.19 19:40:00 - [37]

Edited by: Ezar Vorbarra on 19/05/2004 19:43:20

I was referring to the practice of dealing in human viscera, you terrorist scum. The internment and education of your race will continue unabated.

Honestly, I want the topic of this thread taken seriously in hopes that the Imperial Authorities take notice. We have a chance here to make a real difference, and to show both loyalty and support for our beloved Emperor.

I can only ask that we try to keep this this thread on-subject and that some of you show some dignity and respect.

- Vice Admiral Ezar Vorbarra, Deacon

* Edited - shoddy grammar.
--
Ezar Vorbarra
Ezar Vorbarra
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2004.05.19 19:40:00 - [38]

Edited by: Ezar Vorbarra on 19/05/2004 19:43:20

I was referring to the practice of dealing in human viscera, you terrorist scum. The internment and education of your race will continue unabated.

Honestly, I want the topic of this thread taken seriously in hopes that the Imperial Authorities take notice. We have a chance here to make a real difference, and to show both loyalty and support for our beloved Emperor.

I can only ask that we try to keep this this thread on-subject and that some of you show some dignity and respect.

- Vice Admiral Ezar Vorbarra, Deacon

* Edited - shoddy grammar.
--
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 20:41:00 - [39]

Well, having been branded a Heretic (yes, with a capital 'H' no less!Very Happy) and told I'm not welcome in the empire, I'm afraid I'm unable to contribute to this cause. Instead I plan to hold on to mine until my twilight years, when they shall form part of the stock of a small nick-nack and curio shop that will help fund me in my dotage.

So far, I have quite a few odds and sods that are of no apparent value, yet might one day be amusing to some:
1 x epidermis sliver
1 x blood drop
1 x Bestower blueprint
1 x stuffed slaver hound
1 x pocket-size version of the scriptures
742 x Pax Amarria

It's quite a good set, really Very Happy

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 20:41:00 - [40]

Well, having been branded a Heretic (yes, with a capital 'H' no less!Very Happy) and told I'm not welcome in the empire, I'm afraid I'm unable to contribute to this cause. Instead I plan to hold on to mine until my twilight years, when they shall form part of the stock of a small nick-nack and curio shop that will help fund me in my dotage.

So far, I have quite a few odds and sods that are of no apparent value, yet might one day be amusing to some:
1 x epidermis sliver
1 x blood drop
1 x Bestower blueprint
1 x stuffed slaver hound
1 x pocket-size version of the scriptures
742 x Pax Amarria

It's quite a good set, really Very Happy

Hardin
Hardin

Posted - 2004.05.19 21:05:00 - [41]

Originally by: Doctor Octagon

Thanks for your donation - many others have also pledged their support. All donations will be recorded and a list will be published in due course.

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Paxton Industries
Paxton Federation

Posted - 2004.05.19 21:05:00 - [42]

Originally by: Doctor Octagon

Thanks for your donation - many others have also pledged their support. All donations will be recorded and a list will be published in due course.

AMARR VICTOR
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz

Posted - 2004.05.19 21:10:00 - [43]

*Sigh* let me guess... CountingCurses or somesuch?

At any rate, Lorna, your little desire to withold said ideas actually affects not just you but hundreds of other Amarrans who are trying to help. This isn't about PERSONAL pride, this is about racial pride, working together for once in this sorry excuse for progress we call a world.

So, how about you donate those parts to me, and if you REALLY want to put a price on it, do so. I will come and collect the parts myself from wherever you place them. PM me personally, so that some clever pirate doesn't try anything, if indeed you are agreeable.

-Machiavelli
The Prince
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.19 21:10:00 - [44]

*Sigh* let me guess... CountingCurses or somesuch?

At any rate, Lorna, your little desire to withold said ideas actually affects not just you but hundreds of other Amarrans who are trying to help. This isn't about PERSONAL pride, this is about racial pride, working together for once in this sorry excuse for progress we call a world.

So, how about you donate those parts to me, and if you REALLY want to put a price on it, do so. I will come and collect the parts myself from wherever you place them. PM me personally, so that some clever pirate doesn't try anything, if indeed you are agreeable.

Omani
Omani

Posted - 2004.05.19 22:07:00 - [45]

I'll add my contribution to the Amarr empire too when I get back to Empire space one of these days. Long live the Emperor!

Omani
Omani
Amarr
Liberated Technologies

Posted - 2004.05.19 22:07:00 - [46]

I'll add my contribution to the Amarr empire too when I get back to Empire space one of these days. Long live the Emperor!

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 23:58:00 - [47]

Originally by: Jerek Laz

Well, I finally caught up with the news and it seems there is a small possibility that individual corporations may benefit from collecting Jovian tripe. Until that is confirmed one way or another, my corp will get first refusal of any exotic giblets I may own. I'm sure you will understand.

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 23:58:00 - [48]

Well, I finally caught up with the news and it seems there is a small possibility that individual corporations may benefit from collecting Jovian tripe. Until that is confirmed one way or another, my corp will get first refusal of any exotic giblets I may own. I'm sure you will understand.

Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:13:00 - [49]

I understand that it is only ISK that seems to matter any more. SO much for standing by your race, regardless. You deny the Amarr Empire progress because your corporation wants to collect the parts for its CEO's races advancement?

(OOC: If you read the Blog, the rewards benefit the Empire and race that "wins" the part collection... that's how i read it anyway!)

-Machiavelli
The Prince
Jerek Laz
Jerek Laz
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:13:00 - [50]

I understand that it is only ISK that seems to matter any more. SO much for standing by your race, regardless. You deny the Amarr Empire progress because your corporation wants to collect the parts for its CEO's races advancement?

(OOC: If you read the Blog, the rewards benefit the Empire and race that "wins" the part collection... that's how i read it anyway!)

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:29:00 - [51]

Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 06:12:44
Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 00:31:43
OK, I should have used a better phrase than 'first refusal' - I would in fact donate my Jovian muck to the corp free of charge if required. However, it's all a bit hazy - I had this particular quote in mind:
Originally by: The News
There have even been rumors that the Jovians will reward those pilots or corporations most prominent in the collection process, though this has not been officially confirmed.
That aside, I do have, shall we say, 'issues' with the Amarrian race and their abuse of the Ni-Kunni people. Let's just say that if the Ni-Kunni were regarded by the Jovians as a separate racial entity then I could be pursuaded to help them (the Ni-Kunni) out Twisted Evil

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:29:00 - [52]

Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 06:12:44
Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 00:31:43
OK, I should have used a better phrase than 'first refusal' - I would in fact donate my Jovian muck to the corp free of charge if required. However, it's all a bit hazy - I had this particular quote in mind:
Originally by: The News
There have even been rumors that the Jovians will reward those pilots or corporations most prominent in the collection process, though this has not been officially confirmed.
That aside, I do have, shall we say, 'issues' with the Amarrian race and their abuse of the Ni-Kunni people. Let's just say that if the Ni-Kunni were regarded by the Jovians as a separate racial entity then I could be pursuaded to help them (the Ni-Kunni) out Twisted Evil

Kular
Kular

Posted - 2004.05.20 05:33:00 - [53]

I am currently on an extended leave of absence, but once I can return to my duties you will of course have the support of myself and Dark Seraph in this collection for the Empire's benifit!

Home of Ubiqua Seraph
Eve's only all Sarum loyal corporation.
Kular
Kular
Amarr
Ubiqua Seraph

Posted - 2004.05.20 05:33:00 - [54]

I am currently on an extended leave of absence, but once I can return to my duties you will of course have the support of myself and Dark Seraph in this collection for the Empire's benifit!
www.AegisMilitia.com

For God, Empire, and Sarum!
Dajjal
Dajjal

Posted - 2004.05.20 09:24:00 - [55]

Minmatar are lower than even sub human. it is our right and our duty to trade you like cattle.

be thankful you and your race at least have a reason to exist

E pluribus unum
Dajjal
Dajjal
Amarr
Beyond Divinity Inc
Privateer Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.20 09:24:00 - [56]

Minmatar are lower than even sub human. it is our right and our duty to trade you like cattle.

be thankful you and your race at least have a reason to exist
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.20 12:25:00 - [57]

Originally by: Dajjal
Not to enlighten and educate, then?

Looks like we got yet another one not towing the empire line here - they're crawling out of the woodwork everywhere these days Razz

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.20 12:25:00 - [58]

Originally by: Dajjal
Not to enlighten and educate, then?

Looks like we got yet another one not towing the empire line here - they're crawling out of the woodwork everywhere these days Razz

Nemesis I
Nemesis I

Posted - 2004.05.20 13:11:00 - [59]

Back to the subject matter.

Quote:

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

Nemesis I
Nemesis I
Amarr

Posted - 2004.05.20 13:11:00 - [60]

Back to the subject matter.

Quote:

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

Hardin
Hardin

Posted - 2004.05.20 16:32:00 - [61]

Originally by: Kular

Thank you Kular. Your loyalty is noted. Ethidium is a busy man at the moment. He does not complain however as he does this out of love of the Empire!

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Paxton Industries
Paxton Federation

Posted - 2004.05.20 16:32:00 - [62]

Originally by: Kular

Thank you Kular. Your loyalty is noted. Ethidium is a busy man at the moment. He does not complain however as he does this out of love of the Empire!

AMARR VICTOR
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.21 00:14:00 - [63]

i want to say thank you again!
many loyal amarrians have donated to the cause and i will publize the first list tomorrow!

donations come in more often than my time is allowing me to visit amarr!

/me bows deeply!

i thank you from the bottom of my heart!
i'm sure the empire will appreciate your efforts!
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.21 00:14:00 - [64]

i want to say thank you again!
many loyal amarrians have donated to the cause and i will publize the first list tomorrow!

donations come in more often than my time is allowing me to visit amarr!

/me bows deeply!

i thank you from the bottom of my heart!
i'm sure the empire will appreciate your efforts!

Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara

Posted - 2004.05.21 15:27:00 - [65]

Edited by: Ciar Meara on 21/05/2004 15:30:20
It warms the hart, offcourse I shall do my part.

Let us help build our Empire on the values that is was founded, do not pander in dead flesh like Ghouls, donate it to the emperor through PIE and your name shall always be remembered.

Be assured we have approval of the Empire now do donate them the parts. So no obstacales will block our way.

PIE Inc
A friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a *****
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.21 15:27:00 - [66]

Edited by: Ciar Meara on 21/05/2004 15:30:20
It warms the hart, offcourse I shall do my part.

Let us help build our Empire on the values that is was founded, do not pander in dead flesh like Ghouls, donate it to the emperor through PIE and your name shall always be remembered.

Be assured we have approval of the Empire now do donate them the parts. So no obstacales will block our way.

PIE Inc
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.21 23:04:00 - [67]

this is he first list of noble donators who set Amarr above their personal yields.

the gratitude of PIE and the empire goes to the following donators:

GAIUS AVARIUS1x epidermis
DRAC DRAGNOG2x epidermis
DOCTOR OCTAGON1x epidermis
PHOENIXGURL1x blood
GAZKULL1x epidermis
BRIARIOS1x bone1x epidermis
QUEZICOTL1x epidermis
TAR MAGEN1x epidermis

these fine people contibuted to the cause of keeping Amarr superior!

Join us now!
Contact me or simply set escrows in expert station in Amarr!

Long live the empire

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.21 23:04:00 - [68]

this is he first list of noble donators who set Amarr above their personal yields.

the gratitude of PIE and the empire goes to the following donators:

GAIUS AVARIUS1x epidermis
DRAC DRAGNOG2x epidermis
DOCTOR OCTAGON1x epidermis
PHOENIXGURL1x blood
GAZKULL1x epidermis
BRIARIOS1x bone1x epidermis
QUEZICOTL1x epidermis
TAR MAGEN1x epidermis

these fine people contibuted to the cause of keeping Amarr superior!

Join us now!
Contact me or simply set escrows in expert station in Amarr!

Long live the empire

Darth Revanant
Darth Revanant

Posted - 2004.05.22 02:31:00 - [69]

I just escrowed mine in Amarr.

Darth Revanant
Darth Revanant
Amarr
1st Praetorian Guard
Vigilia Valeria

Posted - 2004.05.22 02:31:00 - [70]

I just escrowed mine in Amarr.

Recruitment Office
Darth Revanant
Darth Revanant

Posted - 2004.05.22 02:42:00 - [71]

...Or not. Escrow seems to be bugged.

Darth Revanant
Darth Revanant
Amarr
1st Praetorian Guard
Vigilia Valeria

Posted - 2004.05.22 02:42:00 - [72]

...Or not. Escrow seems to be bugged.

Recruitment Office
Briarios
Briarios

Posted - 2004.05.22 04:32:00 - [73]

Hail Amarr!!

I am but a lowly liberal holder and business man, but when the honorable and courages PIE Inc. calls upon all Amarrians to contribute for the greater good of all Amarr, how could one such as me refuse? He cannot I say. I, as a loyal Amarr, am honored to contribute my part to the greater good of the Empire.

LONG LIVE PIE INC.! LONG LIVE THE AMARRIAN EMPIRE!!!
-------------------

Briarios Taus'ett
President - Agamemnon Interstellar Industries
[b]Loyal Empirial Citi
Briarios
Briarios
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2004.05.22 04:32:00 - [74]

Hail Amarr!!

I am but a lowly liberal holder and business man, but when the honorable and courages PIE Inc. calls upon all Amarrians to contribute for the greater good of all Amarr, how could one such as me refuse? He cannot I say. I, as a loyal Amarr, am honored to contribute my part to the greater good of the Empire.

LONG LIVE PIE INC.! LONG LIVE THE AMARRIAN EMPIRE!!!
-------------------

Briarios Taus'ett

Loyal Empirial Citizen
kendo Collins
kendo Collins

Posted - 2004.05.22 10:04:00 - [75]

Indeed escrow seems to be bugged therefore i donated my jovian items to a dark seraph representative (Slithereen). Im sure PIE or DS members will collect them from you directly should this problem arise.
kendo Collins
kendo Collins
Amarr
BlackTalon Mining Corp

Posted - 2004.05.22 10:04:00 - [76]

Indeed escrow seems to be bugged therefore i donated my jovian items to a dark seraph representative (Slithereen). Im sure PIE or DS members will collect them from you directly should this problem arise.
Alastra
Alastra

Posted - 2004.05.22 18:27:00 - [77]

I was going to trash this disgusting thing when I heard your call. It awaits you in Amarr. Since you need it then you shall have it. *smiles*
Nuponi Nimedaz: "You're a pilot after my own heart, Alastra."
Alastra
Alastra
Amarr

Posted - 2004.05.22 18:27:00 - [78]

I was going to trash this disgusting thing when I heard your call. It awaits you in Amarr. Since you need it then you shall have it. *smiles*
Gaius Kador
Gaius Kador

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:09:00 - [79]

The united effort and dedication shown by Amarrians here lights a spark of joy in my cold heart.

You all make me proud to serve you.
----------------------------------------------

Gaius Kador
Gaius Kador
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:09:00 - [80]

The united effort and dedication shown by Amarrians here lights a spark of joy in my cold heart.

You all make me proud to serve you.
----------------------------------------------
Golan Trevize
Golan Trevize

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:27:00 - [81]

Edited by: Golan Trevize on 23/05/2004 11:14:37
Embarassed
The Gallente ideals of Freedom, Liberty and Equality will be met by the Amarr realities of Lasers, Armor and Battleships.
Golan Trevize
Golan Trevize
Amarr
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:27:00 - [82]

Edited by: Golan Trevize on 23/05/2004 11:14:37
Embarassed
The Gallente ideals of Freedom, Liberty and Equality will be met by the Amarr realities of Lasers, Armor and Battleships.

Light Kominski
Light Kominski

Posted - 2004.05.22 23:44:00 - [83]

Golan, that was impulsive Shocked

*The Vice Admiral carries the fearful Admiral to his bed to sleep off the spiced wine*

Seriously though, PIE calls upon all Amarrians to donate. Our corp is renowned for its sincerity and honour, so you can be sure any parts given to us will be purely for the benefit of us all.

Light Kominski
Light Kominski
Amarr
Imperial Dreams

Posted - 2004.05.22 23:44:00 - [84]

Golan, that was impulsive Shocked

*The Vice Admiral carries the fearful Admiral to his bed to sleep off the spiced wine*

Seriously though, PIE calls upon all Amarrians to donate. Our corp is renowned for its sincerity and honour, so you can be sure any parts given to us will be purely for the benefit of us all.

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.24 08:42:00 - [85]

i hope this "impulse" doesn't harm our efforts AdmiralVery Happy
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.24 08:42:00 - [86]

i hope this "impulse" doesn't harm our efforts AdmiralVery Happy

Moncada
Moncada

Posted - 2004.05.26 03:21:00 - [87]

I will donate my bodyparts the next time i get into Empire space. Good luck with the collection my brothers.
Monþada

Moncada
Moncada
Amarr
The Unbeholden

Posted - 2004.05.26 03:21:00 - [88]

I will donate my bodyparts the next time i get into Empire space. Good luck with the collection my brothers.
Montada

Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara

Posted - 2004.05.26 13:20:00 - [89]

For those who are having trouble with escrow, if you escrow it twice right after the first them it gets added to escrow.

PIE Inc
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.26 13:20:00 - [90]

For those who are having trouble with escrow, if you escrow it twice right after the first them it gets added to escrow.

PIE Inc
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.27 01:27:00 - [91]

i am proud to be able to publizise yet another list of donations!

my gratitude for helping the empire goes to the following pilots:

Gaius Avarius
Drac Dragnog
Doctor Octagon
Phoenixgurl
Jazkull
Briarios
Quezicotl
Tar Magen
Chronix
Alastra
Jaketh Ivanes
Nom Vagrah
Darth Revenant
Quetz Coatl
Tyrleon Caddarn
Wamingo
Zorglub Kosmos

if you don't find your name on the list but donated please contact me ingame as it looks some of the escrows didn't work.
i will try to find a way to solve this asap.
untill then thank you very much again, may god shine his blessings on your ways ladies and gentlemen!

/me bows deeply
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.27 01:27:00 - [92]

i am proud to be able to publizise yet another list of donations!

my gratitude for helping the empire goes to the following pilots:

Gaius Avarius
Drac Dragnog
Doctor Octagon
Phoenixgurl
Jazkull
Briarios
Quezicotl
Tar Magen
Chronix
Alastra
Jaketh Ivanes
Nom Vagrah
Darth Revenant
Quetz Coatl
Tyrleon Caddarn
Wamingo
Zorglub Kosmos

if you don't find your name on the list but donated please contact me ingame as it looks some of the escrows didn't work.
i will try to find a way to solve this asap.
untill then thank you very much again, may god shine his blessings on your ways ladies and gentlemen!

/me bows deeply

JusBut
JusBut

Posted - 2004.05.27 14:31:00 - [93]

Ah just what I was after I will donate for the good of the cause may all Amarr reap the benefits!!!

If monkeys can fly why can't we
JusBut
JusBut

Posted - 2004.05.27 14:31:00 - [94]

Ah just what I was after I will donate for the good of the cause may all Amarr reap the benefits!!!

If monkeys can fly why can't we
Kakita Jalaan
Kakita Jalaan

Posted - 2004.05.27 14:49:00 - [95]

Originally by: Moncada

They only collect Jove parts, sorry.
Kakita Jalaan
Kakita Jalaan
Viriette Commerce and Holding

Posted - 2004.05.27 14:49:00 - [96]

Originally by: Moncada

They only collect Jove parts, sorry.

Posted - 2004.05.27 23:20:00 - [97]

Donated my 4 jove parts Very Happy

Every little donation helps, so please keep the donations coming.
So we can help our Empire!!
-----------------------------------------------
BigBanjo
BigBanjo
Imperial Dreams

Posted - 2004.05.27 23:20:00 - [98]

Donated my 4 jove parts Very Happy

Every little donation helps, so please keep the donations coming.
So we can help our Empire!!
BigBanjo
Imperial Dreams
CVA
Stern Ross
Stern Ross

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:07:00 - [99]

I will collect my corps parts.

Please tell me the best drop off place.
Stern Ross
Stern Ross

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:07:00 - [100]

Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:18:00 - [101]

Originally by: Stern Ross

We humbly applaud your noble gesture citizen. Please escrow them to Ethidium Bromide at the Expert Distribution Station in Amarr.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
Amarr
Imperial Dreams

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:18:00 - [102]

Originally by: Stern Ross

We humbly applaud your noble gesture citizen. Please escrow them to Ethidium Bromide at the Expert Distribution Station in Amarr.
Harakiri
Harakiri

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:44:00 - [103]

As a loyal citizen and formal Employee of Sabaoth Inc. I will do my part and give my 2 pieces to the Amarr empire

Long live the emperor!

Harakiri
Harakiri
Amarr
Tides of Silence
SMASH Alliance

Posted - 2004.05.28 09:44:00 - [104]

As a loyal citizen and formal Employee of Sabaoth Inc. I will do my part and give my 2 pieces to the Amarr empire

Long live the emperor!

Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara

Posted - 2004.05.30 15:03:00 - [105]

Now is the time to push to even more greatness for the Empire, help it by donating today, hunt for parts and put them up for escrow in Amarr, the Emperor shall remember those who helped it. And he will outlive us all!

PIE Inc
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.05.30 15:03:00 - [106]

Now is the time to push to even more greatness for the Empire, help it by donating today, hunt for parts and put them up for escrow in Amarr, the Emperor shall remember those who helped it. And he will outlive us all!

PIE Inc
Gazkull
Gazkull

Posted - 2004.05.30 16:26:00 - [107]

just sent you another 8 parts.

Gazkull
Gazkull

Posted - 2004.05.30 16:26:00 - [108]

just sent you another 8 parts.

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.31 16:58:00 - [109]

it is an honor for me that i am able to present more loyal donors to you!

within the last few days i experienced a massive influx in jove parts to our donation.

my gratitude is now expanded to:

Methuselah
Moncada
Jolinar Niobe
Jerioca
Storm Mage
Harakiri
Gazkull

considering those donations and the ones i keep receiving from PIE pilots we are now well over 150 parts that will be donated to the empire.

/me bows

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.05.31 16:58:00 - [110]

it is an honor for me that i am able to present more loyal donors to you!

within the last few days i experienced a massive influx in jove parts to our donation.

my gratitude is now expanded to:

Methuselah
Moncada
Jolinar Niobe
Jerioca
Storm Mage
Harakiri
Gazkull

considering those donations and the ones i keep receiving from PIE pilots we are now well over 150 parts that will be donated to the empire.

/me bows

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.06.02 12:44:00 - [111]

Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 02/06/2004 14:22:38
Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 02/06/2004 12:49:17
today i am able o present you a half time result on our donation event.

those are the loyal citizens and/or honorable supporters of our sacred empire and their total donated jove parts with june 1st:

Alastra-1
Berliac-33
Betelguis-4
Briarios-2
CalHyra Senpet-14
Chronix-1
Cpt Farnham-22
Darth Revenant -1
Doctor Octagon-1
Drac Dragnog-2
Gaius Avarius-1
Gazkull-9
Harakiri-1
Jaketh Ivanes-27
Jerioca-1
Jernau Gurgeh-1
Jolinar Niobe -2
Kendo Collins-2
Lallara Zhuul-1
Lyzra-3
Methuselah-1
Moncada -4
Nem Vagrah-1
Phoenixgurl-1
Qutez Coatl -1
Quezicotl-1
Storm Mage-1
Tar Magen-18
Turyleon Caddarn-2
Wamingo-154
Zorglub Kosmos-2

total donations: 163

the total number of jove parts in the PIE donations pool is still confidential as we do not want the other empires to start a race and new round of condemnable "tradeing".

AMARR VICTOR
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.06.02 12:44:00 - [112]

Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 02/06/2004 14:22:38
Edited by: Ethidium Bromide on 02/06/2004 12:49:17
today i am able o present you a half time result on our donation event.

those are the loyal citizens and/or honorable supporters of our sacred empire and their total donated jove parts with june 1st:

Alastra-1
Berliac-33
Betelguis-4
Briarios-2
CalHyra Senpet-14
Chronix-1
Cpt Farnham-22
Darth Revenant -1
Doctor Octagon-1
Drac Dragnog-2
Gaius Avarius-1
Gazkull-9
Harakiri-1
Jaketh Ivanes-27
Jerioca-1
Jernau Gurgeh-1
Jolinar Niobe -2
Kendo Collins-2
Lallara Zhuul-1
Lyzra-3
Methuselah-1
Moncada -4
Nem Vagrah-1
Phoenixgurl-1
Qutez Coatl -1
Quezicotl-1
Storm Mage-1
Tar Magen-18
Turyleon Caddarn-2
Wamingo-154
Zorglub Kosmos-2

total donations: 163

the total number of jove parts in the PIE donations pool is still confidential as we do not want the other empires to start a race and new round of condemnable "tradeing".

AMARR VICTOR

Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara

Posted - 2004.06.06 11:18:00 - [113]

The time grows near, I urge all loyalist to come forth a final time, and donate to the Cause.

You know it is just, you know it it fair, you feel it in your souls.

PIE Inc
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.06.06 11:18:00 - [114]

The time grows near, I urge all loyalist to come forth a final time, and donate to the Cause.

You know it is just, you know it it fair, you feel it in your souls.

PIE Inc
John Bishop
John Bishop

Posted - 2004.06.07 15:48:00 - [115]

it amazes me how the people of the "empire" could look past an oppertunity for profit.

and they call themselves the supreme race.

Caldari
Blood Sweat and Tears

Posted - 2004.06.07 15:48:00 - [116]

it amazes me how the people of the "empire" could look past an oppertunity for profit.

and they call themselves the supreme race.

lanaar

Posted - 2004.06.07 19:26:00 - [117]

For the good of the Empire, and Amarrians Everywhere...

A meager Jovian bone splinter.

Embarassed
lanaar
lanaar

Posted - 2004.06.07 19:26:00 - [118]

For the good of the Empire, and Amarrians Everywhere...

A meager Jovian bone splinter.

Embarassed
Alastra
Alastra

Posted - 2004.06.08 08:43:00 - [119]

Donate for the empire! *smiles*
Alastra
Alastra
Amarr

Posted - 2004.06.08 08:43:00 - [120]

Donate for the empire! *smiles*
Hardin
Hardin

Posted - 2004.06.08 16:34:00 - [121]

Amarrians Celebrate \0/

It seems that we WILL be able to donate our pieces of JOVE to the Empire free of charge according to the latest news.

Feel proud that it is only the Amarrians who have created a completely benevolent collection of parts which will be donated for the benefit of the Empire...

The News:

Race Commissioners To Execute Buyback Next Thursday

This coming Thursday, buyback commissioners from the four empires will commence direct trade proceedings for Jovian body parts. Beginning at 12:00 EVT, the four will open up shop at the stations mentioned below, where they will for the next twelve hours (until 0:00 EVT) accept offers of direct trade for the parts of Misu Baniya, the Jovian liaison so tragically scattered across the universe in last monthÆs highly unusual diplomatic imbroglio.

The commissioners will also be accepting body part donations from those who wish to serve their empire without monetary gain.

Parties wishing to unload their pieces are asked to get in touch with the appropriate commissioner during the aforementioned time frame at the following stations:

Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Paxton Industries
Paxton Federation

Posted - 2004.06.08 16:34:00 - [122]

Amarrians Celebrate \0/

It seems that we WILL be able to donate our pieces of JOVE to the Empire free of charge according to the latest news.

Feel proud that it is only the Amarrians who have created a completely benevolent collection of parts which will be donated for the benefit of the Empire...

The News:

This coming Thursday, buyback commissioners from the four empires will commence direct trade proceedings for Jovian body parts. Beginning at 12:00 EVT, the four will open up shop at the stations mentioned below, where they will for the next twelve hours (until 0:00 EVT) accept offers of direct trade for the parts of Misu Baniya, the Jovian liaison so tragically scattered across the universe in last monthÆs highly unusual diplomatic imbroglio.

The commissioners will also be accepting body part donations from those who wish to serve their empire without monetary gain.

Parties wishing to unload their pieces are asked to get in touch with the appropriate commissioner during the aforementioned time frame at the following stations:

AMARR VICTOR
Hardin
Hardin
Amarr
Paxton Industries
Paxton Federation

Posted - 2004.06.08 16:34:00 - [123]

Amarrians Celebrate \0/

The News:

AMARR VICTOR
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:04:00 - [124]

fellow citzens, sisters, brothers

i'm very proud to announce that the donation we started yielded well over 500 jove parts from loyal amarrians or pro-amarr pilots from other races.

those parts will be handed over today at 1500 GMT.

directly after this i will make the final list of donators public here.

all my best wishes and gratitude are with all the pilots who joined our efort to keep amarr superior.

AMARR VICTOR
Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:04:00 - [125]

i'm very proud to announce that the donation we started yielded well over 500 jove parts from loyal amarrians or pro-amarr pilots from other races.

all my best wishes and gratitude are with all the pilots who joined our efort to keep amarr superior.

AMARR VICTOR

Ethidium Bromide
Ethidium Bromide

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:04:00 - [126]

AMARR VICTOR

Discorporation
Discorporation

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:47:00 - [127]

Originally by: Ethidium Bromide
well over 500 jove parts

That's what you get for relying on donations..

[Heterocephalus glaber]
Discorporation
Discorporation
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:47:00 - [128]

well over 500 jove parts

Discorporation
Discorporation
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.06.10 11:47:00 - [129]

well over 500 jove parts

Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara

Posted - 2004.06.10 14:14:00 - [130]

Edited by: Ciar Meara on 10/06/2004 14:16:01
We never endeavored to have thousands of parts in the first place Discorporation, after long deliberations our esteemed Chaplain Ezar Vorbarra and the directors decided that the trafficing of dead flesh is unholy especially considering where it came from.

We decided to donate all our jove parts to the Empire, so that it could do with it as it pleases, but loyal citizens of Amarr as we are, we decided that perhaps others would want to do the same so we initiated the donations. I find that more then 500 parts is quite an achievement considering the prices one can aks for that amount. We hail all Amarr and loyal citizens of the empire who have aided us, they shall not be forgotten.

PIE Inc
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.06.10 14:14:00 - [131]

We never endeavored to have thousands of parts in the first place Discorporation, after long deliberations our esteemed Chaplain Ezar Vorbarra and the directors decided that the trafficing of dead flesh is unholy especially considering where it came from.

We decided to donate all our jove parts to the Empire, so that it could do with it as it pleases, but loyal citizens of Amarr as we are, we decided that perhaps others would want to do the same so we initiated the donations. I find that more then 500 parts is quite an achievement considering the prices one can aks for that amount. We hail all Amarr and loyal citizens of the empire who have aided us, they shall not be forgotten.

PIE Inc
Ciar Meara
Ciar Meara
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2004.06.10 14:14:00 - [132]

PIE Inc
Rebal 88
Rebal 88
Minmatar
Mobius Construct

Posted - 2007.04.22 20:17:00 - [133]

MINMATAR FOR LIFE WOOO

i wont be doing my part
Dieing in lowsec is common..get over it.
Rebal 88
Rebal 88
Minmatar
Mobius Construct

Posted - 2007.04.22 20:17:00 - [134]

MINMATAR FOR LIFE WOOO

i wont be doing my part
Dieing in lowsec is common..get over it.
Kaiso Ohad
Kaiso Ohad
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2007.04.22 20:37:00 - [135]

Originally by: Rebal 88
MINMATAR FOR LIFE WOOO

i wont be doing my part

Maybe check your Lamson tubes for dead fedos or something.
Mori Felding
Mori Felding
Minmatar
Void Spiders
Fate Weavers

Posted - 2007.04.22 21:28:00 - [136]

trading bodyparts... how revolting Shocked
___

Memento Mori
Gaven Lok'ri
Gaven Lok'ri
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2007.04.22 21:33:00 - [137]

Edited by: Gaven Lok''ri on 22/04/2007 21:29:44
Indeed.

Which is why PIE refused to sell the jovian parts that landed in the hangars of its pilots, and of those worthy people who donated their parts rather than selling them for a profit, instead collected and donated them to the proper authorities rather than selling them almost three years ago.

I believe you will find that those of your associates who were around at the time treated those same body parts with greed and sold them to the highest bidder.

But this is rather ancient history.

Deus Vult!
PIE Website Public Channel: 'PIE Public'
Nomakai Delateriel
Nomakai Delateriel
Amarr
A Better Future

Posted - 2007.04.22 22:11:00 - [138]

I have to question why anyone even brought this up? This feed (and others like it) has been dead for 2 years and should have stayed dead in accordance with GalNet guidelines. Yet strangely enough whenever PIE inc or CVA is at war with someone one of these threads gets dug up.

Usually though it's by a clonejack, but this particular Minmatar is a member of KOS (although a fairly new one) and I doubt that KOS would allow clonejacks to remain in their corperations.
Minmatar
Sebiestor tribe

Posted - 2007.04.22 23:16:00 - [139]

How many frequently donate their body parts to the Sisters of EVE?

I can attest firsthand that when I gave my body parts to their sisters, they were recieved enthusiastically and with much cheer. They treated them with dignity and bestowed many blessing upon them for my altruism.
Cool

It's something I highly recommend.
THUKKER -Be Paranoid

Nachshon
Nachshon
Caldari
Gradient
Electus Matari

Posted - 2007.04.23 04:31:00 - [140]

Just out of curiosity...

How did so many Amarrians get their hands on so many Jove body parts?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The True Meaning of Freedom
Sidyous
Sidyous
Amarr
Auctoritan Syndicate

Posted - 2007.04.23 08:23:00 - [141]

I know that this thread should die but here is a quick recap on why there were so many jove body parts. A Jovian Diplomat visited a few years back and in a freak accident (I believe it was a jump drive failure) his ship and everything in it was scattered across space and inside pilots hangars. ISK was offered by Empires and others to get as many parts as possible as another Jovian was to come back and pick the parts up and those with the most would gain new technology. PIE decided to collect parts from those willing to donate and hand them over to the Amarr Empire with no wish for reward, but just a sign of their coninued loyalty.

Hope that sums it up was a long time ago.
Jernau Gurgeh
Jernau Gurgeh
Gallente

Posted - 2007.04.23 08:27:00 - [142]

Originally by: Nachshon
Just out of curiosity...

How did so many Amarrians get their hands on so many Jove body parts?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The answer that you looking for can be found here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here,

There are 10 sorts of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who do not.
Mekarae
Mekarae
Amarr
House Mekarae

Posted - 2007.04.23 08:33:00 - [143]

It's a 3 year old thread. I'm sure GalNet authorities will indeed frown upon this act of thread necromancy.

--------------------------

"...strength through aristocratic rule."
Timmeh 2000
Timmeh 2000
Forum Moderator
Interstellar Services Department

Posted - 2007.04.23 10:35:00 - [144]

As a response to faster-than-light communications broadband overload using encrypted text which constitutes as offense under FTL usage regulations (ref. Regulations Extension I.a), the Communications Relay Committee has authorized the termination of this thread due to a discrepancy in chronology of the original transmission and the most recent. Should you have any queries regarding CRC policy, contact our Yulai office directly at [email protected]

Lieutenant, Communications Relay Commission

Forum Rules | [email protected] | Our Website | Customer Support

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page]

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,16s, ref 20240515/0026
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.