Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
The Chef
The Chef

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.07.23 21:52:00 - [91]

Nice video, but why do you never show any of your ships getting blown up? I know it happens, I've seen/aided in doing it!
====================================

EVEkill Visit our homepage
The Chef
The Chef

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.07.23 21:52:00 - [92]

Nice video, but why do you never show any of your ships getting blown up? I know it happens, I've seen/aided in doing it!

EVEkill Visit our homepage
The Chef
The Chef
Caldari

Posted - 2004.07.23 21:52:00 - [93]

EVEkill (Founder, ex-developer) Visit our homepage
Blacklight
Blacklight

Posted - 2004.07.23 21:58:00 - [94]

Top tunes.

Eve Blacklight Style

Blacklight
Blacklight

Posted - 2004.07.23 21:58:00 - [95]

Top tunes.

Eve Blacklight Style

Blacklight
Blacklight
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.07.23 21:58:00 - [96]

Top tunes.

Blog

Aurelius Zarander
Aurelius Zarander

Posted - 2004.07.23 23:09:00 - [97]

Originally by: The Chef

I bet you are talking about the battle that happens in S-U 2 night ago. This battle wasn't taken into the movie and as far as i know 0 ships were lost during the fights in the battles shown.
Aurelius Zarander
Aurelius Zarander

Posted - 2004.07.23 23:09:00 - [98]

I bet you are talking about the battle that happens in S-U 2 night ago. This battle wasn't taken into the movie and as far as i know 0 ships were lost during the fights in the battles shown.
Aurelius Zarander
Aurelius Zarander
Gallente
Omerta Syndicate

Posted - 2004.07.23 23:09:00 - [99]

Bellicose
Bellicose

Posted - 2004.07.24 02:39:00 - [100]

nice Video keep it up YARRRR!!
Who needs a shovel when you have a nice big cannon?

KittenArmy
capn' crimson
Bellicose
Bellicose

Posted - 2004.07.24 02:39:00 - [101]

KittenArmy
capn' crimson
Bellicose
Bellicose
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2004.07.24 02:39:00 - [102]

KittenArmy
capn' crimson
cuctbrkr
cuctbrkr

Posted - 2004.07.24 06:09:00 - [103]

so how are you guys heroes, youre more like terrorists.
Neutral
cuctbrkr
cuctbrkr

Posted - 2004.07.24 06:09:00 - [104]

Neutral
cuctbrkr
cuctbrkr

Posted - 2004.07.24 06:09:00 - [105]

Neutral
Hamatitio
Hamatitio

Posted - 2004.07.24 09:12:00 - [106]

Look! im in a video not getting ganked woot woot
--

Director of Ganking:
Death Row Inc.
Hamatitio
Hamatitio

Posted - 2004.07.24 09:12:00 - [107]

--

Director of Ganking:
Death Row Inc.
Hamatitio
Hamatitio
Caldari
Fate.

Posted - 2004.07.24 09:12:00 - [108]

---
I'm going through sigs fast these days.
Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis

Posted - 2004.07.25 20:07:00 - [109]

pretty kool, gotta give the respect to carebears video tho,, zarq's q about fair fights was kinda spot on, the complete pwning of their enemies the whole way thru in fair fights shows sum quality pvp'ers in teddybears and therefore the most entertaining footage ive seen

Still tho, ur gankage tactic was fun to watch YARRRR!!
__

There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis

Posted - 2004.07.25 20:07:00 - [110]

pretty kool, gotta give the respect to carebears video tho,, zarq's q about fair fights was kinda spot on, the complete pwning of their enemies the whole way thru in fair fights shows sum quality pvp'ers in teddybears and therefore the most entertaining footage ive seen

__

There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
Neon Genesis
Neon Genesis
Gallente
Developmental Neogenics Amalgamated

Posted - 2004.07.25 20:07:00 - [111]

Spanker
Spanker

Posted - 2004.07.25 23:06:00 - [112]

Bloody amazing sound track! I like to whoop up some vids of my own, and when I do it's always the visual-sound coordination that comes first hand. In fact even if the actual video content is crappy, which it most often is lol, I still like to sit there just fusing video with good sound just to see it all fit together. And /me is impressed with this Very Happy
Spanker
Spanker

Posted - 2004.07.25 23:06:00 - [113]

Bloody amazing sound track! I like to whoop up some vids of my own, and when I do it's always the visual-sound coordination that comes first hand. In fact even if the actual video content is crappy, which it most often is lol, I still like to sit there just fusing video with good sound just to see it all fit together. And /me is impressed with this Very Happy
Spanker
Spanker
Genco

Posted - 2004.07.25 23:06:00 - [114]

- Shpank
Skywalker
Skywalker

Posted - 2004.07.26 09:54:00 - [115]

Very nice video.

May i ask what fraps frame rate is used and what video compression codex you are using. Im asking this because i have material for a MAFIA movie but i need some advice on the technical stuff to make it.

More Mafia info

Skywalker
Skywalker

Posted - 2004.07.26 09:54:00 - [116]

Very nice video.

May i ask what fraps frame rate is used and what video compression codex you are using. Im asking this because i have material for a MAFIA movie but i need some advice on the technical stuff to make it.

More Mafia info

Skywalker
Skywalker
Minmatar
MAFIA
Pirate Coalition

Posted - 2004.07.26 09:54:00 - [117]

Very nice video.

Candy
Candy

Posted - 2004.07.26 12:15:00 - [118]

I used 15 fps at half size in Fraps. Sound is turned off. When the video was complete, it was exported uncompressed (1.2GB) and then I used Windows Media Encoder 9 to encode it to .wmv format at about 72mb.
-------------------------------------------

Candy
Candy

Posted - 2004.07.26 12:15:00 - [119]

I used 15 fps at half size in Fraps. Sound is turned off. When the video was complete, it was exported uncompressed (1.2GB) and then I used Windows Media Encoder 9 to encode it to .wmv format at about 72mb.
-------------------------------------------

Candy
Candy
Developmental Neogenics Amalgamated

Posted - 2004.07.26 12:15:00 - [120]

------------------------------------

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/0843
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.