Statistics for thread
WTB 110-160m SP PVP/PVE multi racial toon with at least 1 dread + carrier + nyx
General statistics  
Total posts 10
First post 2013-04-17 05:42:00
Last post 2013-04-17 22:11:00
Duration 0 days (active period), 4532 days (since first post)
Daily average
   
Typed characters 4 825
Longest post Eternus3 (1591 characters, posted 2013-04-17 05:42:00)
Average post length 482,5 chars/post
Unique authors 5 (avg 2,0 posts/author)
   
90-day posting graph
Top 50 posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Eternus3 5 (50,0%)
Imperator Ceasar 2 (20,0%)
Hans Downherpantz 1 (10,0%)
Forsake Megellan 1 (10,0%)
columbo 1 (10,0%)
Top 25 alliance posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Caldari State 6 (60,0%)
Unclaimed. 2 (20,0%)
Ineluctable. 1 (10,0%)
RvB - RED Federation 1 (10,0%)
Top 25 corporation posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Perkone 5 (50,0%)
Unknown Soldiers 2 (20,0%)
Caldari Provisions 1 (10,0%)
Red Federation 1 (10,0%)
V I R I I 1 (10,0%)

Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20250913/1200
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.