Statistics for thread
[Music] I am Governer Shreds and I rule.
General statistics  
Total posts 10
First post 2014-07-16 02:43:00
Last post 2014-07-16 21:53:00
Duration 0 days (active period), 4094 days (since first post)
Daily average
   
Typed characters 1 656
Longest post Governer Shreds (843 characters, posted 2014-07-16 02:43:00)
Average post length 165,6 chars/post
Unique authors 9 (avg 1,1 posts/author)
   
90-day posting graph
Top 50 posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Governer Shreds 2 (20,0%)
Spring HeeledJack 1 (10,0%)
Marxism In Space 1 (10,0%)
Mack Gyver 1 (10,0%)
Koshka narkotikov 1 (10,0%)
Gregor Lachlan 1 (10,0%)
Garnt TheBrobarian 1 (10,0%)
Arkady Romanov 1 (10,0%)
Allannon kado 1 (10,0%)
Top 25 alliance posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Goonswarm Federation 8 (80,0%)
Gallente Federation 1 (10,0%)
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth 1 (10,0%)
Top 25 corporation posters in thread Posts (% of total)
GoonWaffe 6 (60,0%)
Black Omega Security 1 (10,0%)
Fweddit 1 (10,0%)
Thunderwaffe 1 (10,0%)
University of Caille 1 (10,0%)

Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20250930/2204
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.