Statistics for thread
WTS Wyvern
General statistics  
Total posts 8
First post 2014-10-07 14:27:07
Last post 2014-11-08 08:51:01
Duration 32 days (active period), 4115 days (since first post)
Daily average 0,3 posts/day (active period), 0,0 posts/day (since first post)
   
Typed characters 404
Longest post Pixel Face (176 characters, posted 2014-10-22 21:22:27)
Average post length 50,5 chars/post
Unique authors 7 (avg 1,1 posts/author)
   
90-day posting graph
Top 50 posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Zuju Creire-Geng 2 (25,0%)
Xarmontacargas 1 (12,5%)
red lightt 1 (12,5%)
Pixel Face 1 (12,5%)
Jazus Crisis 1 (12,5%)
Iso Hunaya 1 (12,5%)
Bakhta 1 (12,5%)
Top 25 alliance posters in thread Posts (% of total)
- 4 (50,0%)
Amarr Empire 1 (12,5%)
Caldari State 1 (12,5%)
CAStabouts 1 (12,5%)
Minmatar Republic 1 (12,5%)
Top 25 corporation posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Gaian Resources 2 (25,0%)
Bakhta El Wahraniya 1 (12,5%)
I..I..I 1 (12,5%)
Malfunctioning Misfit's 1 (12,5%)
Ministry of War 1 (12,5%)
Republic Military School 1 (12,5%)
Science and Trade Institute 1 (12,5%)

Copyright © 2006-2026, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,42s, ref 20260112/1119
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.