| Statistics for thread 11.5mil SP LFC null sec |
|
| General statistics | |
| Total posts | 10 |
| First post | 2015-10-14 20:48:05 |
| Last post | 2015-10-26 00:26:34 |
| Duration | 12 days (active period), 3629 days (since first post) |
| Daily average | 0,8 posts/day (active period), 0,0 posts/day (since first post) |
| Typed characters | 7 319 |
| Longest post | masterseth666 (1878 characters, posted 2015-10-17 09:56:13) |
| Average post length | 731,9 chars/post |
| Unique authors | 9 (avg 1,1 posts/author) |
| 90-day posting graph |
|
| Top 50 posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| I'm Rarity | 2 (20,0%) |
| Davos Azizora | 1 (10,0%) |
| Arya Serah | 1 (10,0%) |
| Roseline Penshar | 1 (10,0%) |
| Phased Plasma | 1 (10,0%) |
| Mira deVorsha | 1 (10,0%) |
| Mattais Valdyr | 1 (10,0%) |
| masterseth666 | 1 (10,0%) |
| Lan Wang | 1 (10,0%) |
| Top 25 alliance posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| Brave Squids | 2 (20,0%) |
| Advent of Fate | 1 (10,0%) |
| Blades of Grass | 1 (10,0%) |
| Goonswarm Federation | 1 (10,0%) |
| Habitual Chaos | 1 (10,0%) |
| I N G L O R I O U S | 1 (10,0%) |
| Ineluctable. | 1 (10,0%) |
| Overheat. | 1 (10,0%) |
| The Volition Cult | 1 (10,0%) |
| Top 25 corporation posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| Brave Newbies Inc. | 2 (20,0%) |
| Eternal Darkness. | 1 (10,0%) |
| Manson Family | 1 (10,0%) |
| Misfits United | 1 (10,0%) |
| Refit For Thermal | 1 (10,0%) |
| The Great Harmon Institute Of Technology | 1 (10,0%) |
| True Descendants Of Dragonis | 1 (10,0%) |
| V I R I I | 1 (10,0%) |
| Zebra Corp | 1 (10,0%) |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20250920/0804 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |