Statistics for thread
[Price Check] Acolyte II BPO
General statistics  
Total posts 6
First post 2007-01-14 01:43:00
Last post 2007-01-15 16:42:00
Duration 1 days (active period), 6817 days (since first post)
Daily average 6,0 posts/day (active period), 0,0 posts/day (since first post)
   
Typed characters 1 784
Longest post Bulletproof Cupid (668 characters, posted 2007-01-14 11:04:00)
Average post length 297,3 chars/post
Unique authors 6 (avg 1,0 posts/author)
   
90-day posting graph
Top 50 posters in thread Posts (% of total)
ScreamingLord Sutch 1 (16,7%)
Saladin 1 (16,7%)
luvulongtime 1 (16,7%)
EaglesFire 1 (16,7%)
Bulletproof Cupid 1 (16,7%)
Bookish 1 (16,7%)
Top 25 alliance posters in thread Posts (% of total)
- 4 (66,7%)
Center for Disease Creation 1 (16,7%)
Imperium Alliance 1 (16,7%)
Top 25 corporation posters in thread Posts (% of total)
- 1 (16,7%)
Hand in Mouth 1 (16,7%)
Quinto Creek Shipyards 1 (16,7%)
SPECTRE Ops 1 (16,7%)
V I R I I 1 (16,7%)
Vengeance of the Fallen 1 (16,7%)

Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20250913/1915
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.