Statistics for thread
test
General statistics  
Total posts 5
First post 2007-01-20 13:02:00
Last post 2007-01-21 10:04:00
Duration 1 days (active period), 6907 days (since first post)
Daily average 5,0 posts/day (active period), 0,0 posts/day (since first post)
   
Typed characters 115
Longest post Spike Larosse (82 characters, posted 2007-01-20 13:02:00)
Average post length 23,0 chars/post
Unique authors 5 (avg 1,0 posts/author)
   
90-day posting graph
Top 50 posters in thread Posts (% of total)
Steerpike Eidolon 1 (20,0%)
Spike Larosse 1 (20,0%)
CHONGUS 1 (20,0%)
Bursty 1 (20,0%)
Asha Remeau 1 (20,0%)
Top 25 alliance posters in thread Posts (% of total)
- 4 (80,0%)
Center for Disease Creation 1 (20,0%)
Top 25 corporation posters in thread Posts (% of total)
- 2 (40,0%)
Blood and Money 1 (20,0%)
RSP Enterprises 1 (20,0%)
V I R I I 1 (20,0%)

Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20251218/0937
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.