| Statistics for thread HELP I UNINSTALLED MY GAME AND I IINSTALED IT AGEN AND IT SAYS CREAT ACCOUNT AND WHEN I TYPE IN MY CD CODE IT SAID I DID ALLREADY DID |
|
| General statistics | |
| Total posts | 4 |
| First post | 2003-12-17 05:57:00 |
| Last post | 2003-12-17 13:35:00 |
| Duration | 0 days (active period), 7960 days (since first post) |
| Daily average | |
| Typed characters | 711 |
| Longest post | Daniel Jackson (221 characters, posted 2003-12-17 05:57:00) |
| Average post length | 177,8 chars/post |
| Unique authors | 3 (avg 1,3 posts/author) |
| 90-day posting graph |
|
| Top 50 posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| Daniel Jackson | 2 (50,0%) |
| Xian | 1 (25,0%) |
| Bolus Infernal | 1 (25,0%) |
| Top 25 alliance posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| - | 4 (100,0%) |
| Top 25 corporation posters in thread | Posts (% of total) |
| - | 4 (100,0%) |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20251002/1925 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |