|Posted - 2010.02.09 05:39:00 -
Edited by: Mark Galean on 11/02/2010 07:59:04
After a hiatus of almost two years of not doing any proper recruiting, we've decided to revitalize the corporation and alliance that we have partially left unmaintained for quite some time. We're now coming back together, and as such we also want to get some new blood in.
About the corporation :
Ooops Inc. is a corporation started in late 2005, and have a stable, friendly and mature memberbase (average age of our members is around 30+)
As written above, we're an older corporation in Eve (about 5 years as a corporation, with the first year of our alliance as the executor corporation), and with members coming from all ends of the Eve universe.
Our main idea is to remain a laidback corporation, ie. not enforcing what our pilots are able to do or not. As such, weÆre open for more or less anything as long as it involves fun and cooperation with other members of the corporation and the alliance û ie. we play in our own style, pace and on our own terms.
What we seek as a corporation:
- Mature, active pilots with completed trialtime and a willingness to work in groups
- Pilots that have done a little bit of everything, or are interested in a specific part of the game (specialiced pilots are always welcome)
- PvE/PvP pilots of all types
- Industrialists that wants stability
What we can offer:
- A mature/grown up base of PvP/PvE pilots and industrialists, all with a good sense of humor
- Dedicated support and training (almost all areas of EvE gameplay)
- PvP/PvE/industrial operations (weÆre jacks of all trades)
- Dedicated private Teamspeak-servers, forums, website, killboard
- Experienced FCs for our internal and alliance-side PvP- and PvE-operations
- Alliance- and corporation-side operations on a regular basis
- Members in both US and EU timezones (and an australian)
- A low corporate taxrate (5.0%)
If you want to try us out, feel free to contact me (Mark Galean), Cruniac, Xavier de'Lomas or Zed Redliner ingame for a chat, or send us an evemail, or drop by the "Ooops Inc" public channel ingame.
Both new and old pilots are welcome!
Infinite Innovation (II)