Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Lallante
Lallante

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.03.01 02:02:00 - [1]

I think a lot of us live there.

Who else?

Lall - THE Vocal Minority -
ShinRa

Lallante
Lallante
Shinra
Lotka Volterra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.03.01 02:02:00 - [2]

I think a lot of us live there.

Who else?

Lall - THE Vocal Minority -
ShinRa

Kye Do'lan
Kye Do'lan

Posted - 2005.03.06 12:12:00 - [3]

Well, I live in Bath
Kye Do'lan
Kye Do'lan
Gallente
The Whitesands Consortium

Posted - 2005.03.06 12:12:00 - [4]

Well, I live in Bath
[
Krathe
Krathe

Posted - 2005.03.06 19:41:00 - [5]

I live about 45 minutes away, on the other side of the Welsh border. :D
Krathe
Krathe
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2005.03.06 19:41:00 - [6]

I live about 45 minutes away, on the other side of the Welsh border. :D

The pictures Wrangler didn't want you to see!
Blydchyld
Blydchyld

Posted - 2005.03.07 18:15:00 - [7]

i live in newport. So do about 10 other players hat i know/work with.

------------------------------------------------

I want to be a fish.
Blydchyld
Blydchyld
Caldari
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.03.07 18:15:00 - [8]

i live in newport. So do about 10 other players hat i know/work with.

I LIKE ARK!

The above post is my post and does not represent the views of any entity, If my views have upset you PM me
PaulAtreides
PaulAtreides

Posted - 2005.03.10 05:49:00 - [9]

One of my best friends stay in Bristol... he will agree to represent for me if their is a ****up (...him and his hoard of GF's).

I went out in Bristol one night... that place is mad! Shocked Too many hot women, not enough time. I would seriously have a hard time playing Eve with all those sexeh siren's about. Very Happy

Want to work for me?
PaulAtreides
PaulAtreides
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.03.10 05:49:00 - [10]

One of my best friends stay in Bristol... he will agree to represent for me if their is a ****up (...him and his hoard of GF's).

I went out in Bristol one night... that place is mad! Shocked Too many hot women, not enough time. I would seriously have a hard time playing Eve with all those sexeh siren's about. Very Happy

Max Flame
Max Flame

Posted - 2005.03.10 23:33:00 - [11]

i live in bath

Cheese may help u through the galaxy, but dont kid yourself nubcakes
Max Flame
Max Flame
Aur0ra

Posted - 2005.03.10 23:33:00 - [12]

i live in bath

I like to kill people
Lord Juss
Lord Juss

Posted - 2005.03.17 16:56:00 - [13]

Yup, Bristol here.
Lord Juss
Lord Juss
Minmatar
Freelance Unincorporated
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2005.03.17 16:56:00 - [14]

Yup, Bristol here.
PsyMan
PsyMan

Posted - 2005.04.10 11:19:00 - [15]

yup, Bristol too
PsyMan
PsyMan
Amarr Navy Runners

Posted - 2005.04.10 11:19:00 - [16]

yup, Bristol too
D'Jannek
D'Jannek

Posted - 2005.04.11 14:18:00 - [17]

I'm studying (drinking!) in Bristol. Huzzah.
D'Jannek
D'Jannek
Amarr
StateCorp

Posted - 2005.04.11 14:18:00 - [18]

I'm studying (drinking!) in Bristol. Huzzah.

thoth foc
thoth foc

Posted - 2005.04.14 13:57:00 - [19]

recently moved to Emerson's Green/Bristol..

any suggestions about decent pubs... being irish and all.. :D i need to find a home away from my computer for the wkd's ugh

--thoth
thoth foc
thoth foc
Elcyion Lacar

Posted - 2005.04.14 13:57:00 - [20]

recently moved to Emerson's Green/Bristol..

any suggestions about decent pubs... being irish and all.. :D i need to find a home away from my computer for the wkd's ugh
xDICE (BOB)
Cinnander
Cinnander

Posted - 2005.04.22 17:40:00 - [21]

I'm in south Devon (Newton Abbot to be precise), but Bristol seems to be the closest proposed meet so far \o/

If it's a sure thing, i'll try and make it if the timing is good
Cinnander
Cinnander
Gekidoku
Koroshiya Buntai

Posted - 2005.04.22 17:40:00 - [22]

I'm in south Devon (Newton Abbot to be precise), but Bristol seems to be the closest proposed meet so far \o/

If it's a sure thing, i'll try and make it if the timing is good
Harlequin Shadowdancer
Harlequin Shadowdancer

Posted - 2005.04.28 02:18:00 - [23]

im a bristol born lad but live in bath.
Anyone fancy a p*ssup on friday night at witherspoons :P

----==Retinal Scan Initiated..PLEASE WAIT==----

-==!!WARNING!! Intruder Alert==-
Harlequin Shadowdancer
Harlequin Shadowdancer
Gallente
Singularity Expeditions and Trade

Posted - 2005.04.28 02:18:00 - [24]

im a bristol born lad but live in bath.
Anyone fancy a p*ssup on friday night at witherspoons :P

----==Retinal Scan Initiated..PLEASE WAIT==----

-==!!WARNING!! Intruder Alert==-
Shimatu
Shimatu

Posted - 2005.04.28 15:18:00 - [25]

i'm in bath for uni. only for about hte next month tho, then i'm off to wales on placement...
if there were a gathering in bristol, its only a train ride away tho ;)

3-I's T2 sales can be found HERE
Shimatu
Shimatu
Caldari
Infinite Improbability Inc
Dusk and Dawn

Posted - 2005.04.28 15:18:00 - [26]

i'm in bath for uni. only for about hte next month tho, then i'm off to wales on placement...
if there were a gathering in bristol, its only a train ride away tho ;)

3-I's T2 sales can be found HERE
thoth foc
thoth foc

Posted - 2005.05.04 16:28:00 - [27]

i be around the waterfront/Corn street most friday and saturday nights.. (not that the pubs are great there :S )

but anyone about the area is welcome to come for a drink with me :)

--thoth
thoth foc
thoth foc
Elcyion Lacar

Posted - 2005.05.04 16:28:00 - [28]

i be around the waterfront/Corn street most friday and saturday nights.. (not that the pubs are great there :S )

but anyone about the area is welcome to come for a drink with me :)
xDICE (BOB)
Vertex Eisenstein
Vertex Eisenstein
Gallente
The Dead Parrot Shoppe Inc.

Posted - 2007.02.20 14:01:00 - [29]

Gloucester, but I study in Bristol.
jarack
jarack
Energy.
Koroshiya Buntai

Posted - 2007.02.20 22:45:00 - [30]

Gloucester here too.
Jarack

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/0731
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.