Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Gunjack Discussion Thread

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s)
thorgil
thorgil
SnaiLs aNd FroGs
Drama Sutra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.03 14:35:44 - [1] - Quote

Quote:
I am still waiting for my invite to Valkyrie to be accepted...

Same here mate.

But anyway... GIMME THE APK PLEASE :D i need to play this in the train back home tonight \o/

Quote:
personally i think VR is about as useful as 3D

Well maybe you should try VR in a correct environment. Because stupid 3D is nothing compared to this. Trust me, i've played elite for hundred of hours with my ****** DK2 and i've never enjoyed a video game like this since my 10 yo, and i will never go back playing a space sim on a 2D screen. No way.

Quote:
For what plataforms is this game?

It's for Gear VR ( The Samsung+Oculus mobile Headset. And again trust me, in this case mobile != weak)
thorgil
thorgil
SnaiLs aNd FroGs
Drama Sutra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.03 15:18:13 - [2] - Quote

Quote:
I have no issues being immersed in a game purely through normal means, if i have to rely on a 3rd party peripheral to experience the game properly its not getting a look in, i dont own a VR headset and i can safely say i never will

You do realize that you already rely on 3rd party peripheral for a lot of games? Hell, a Gamepad is a 3rd party peripheral.

You have all right not to be interested in these tech, and i understand you. The only thing i'm saying is, that they're amazing for some kind of games, and i don't see why i shouldn't enjoy it if the experience is great and meaningfull. And it is, even if it relies on a peripheral.

Btw, i'm much much more efficient on Elite with a VR helmet than without. I can't track a thing without it now. Of course it's not true for every game, but it's just the same thing as buying a joystick or a wheel. It won't help you on most game, but still improve a lot your experience on others.
thorgil
thorgil
SnaiLs aNd FroGs
Drama Sutra

Posted - 2015.08.03 15:29:21 - [3] - Quote

Quote:
CCP seems to be jumping on the "popular" bandwagons

That's not a bad thing for them, knowing that 80% of the VR content is indy made these days, it's a good bet to try to be one of the first AAA title on a plateform release !

But hey, i'm still sad about Dust and still waiting for Eve:Webwars so i get your feelings ;)

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240425/0715
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.