Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 2015/08/12

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 10 post(s)
Kierss Mann
Kierss Mann
Swantson Inc

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.12 14:49:26 - [61] - Quote

It has appeared they let their gerbils out so they can have a rest. But they had ran away... So we can all talk here whilst CCP tries to catch our fury little friends with used toilet tubes and pizza.
Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.12 14:49:28 - [62] - Quote

I can't quite log on...
Salvos Rhoska
Salvos Rhoska

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:49:51 - [63] - Quote

Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

No rest for hamster and man alike.

------------

Reppyk
Reppyk
The Black Shell

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:50:45 - [64] - Quote

Brunor Reedan wrote:
I can't quite log on...
Same here.

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Black Hydra Consortium.
CODE.

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:50:51 - [65] - Quote

Rah McGee wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Zoey Oriki wrote:
a ETA would be nice and if this is how this server is then i say refund! a month!

One month is $15. Let's say a month is an average of 30 days. 30 days = 720 hours = 43,200 minutes. One hour is ~0.0014% of that time. Even if the server is down for six hours, that's a total of 13c refund.

Your calculation is wrong, unless you find someone who plays all the 720h of the month.

No, it's correct. You pay for a month, whether you play for the whole month or not is irrelevant, and you pay whether you log in or not.

GÇ£Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.GÇ¥ - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Aida Azizora
Aida Azizora
Odyssey SDC
The Revenant Order

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:51:24 - [66] - Quote

Launcher is still borked.
Drunkenirishman Shayiskhun
Drunkenirishman Shayiskhun
Sons of Jove
Emergent Dawn

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:51:40 - [67] - Quote

Reppyk wrote:
Brunor Reedan wrote:
I can't quite log on...
Same here.

me too
Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:52:04 - [68] - Quote

I'm not getting the boxes where you can put your login and password.... It's showing 3368 pilots though... perhaps there is a "que"?
DHuncan
DHuncan
Minerva Group
Scibere est Agere

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:52:07 - [69] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
AND WE'RE BACK!

SPACESHIP RELATED VIOLENCE FOR EVERYONE!

No.

What did you say about CODE?

Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Black Hydra Consortium.
CODE.

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:52:45 - [70] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
AND WE'RE BACK!

Care to share what transpired? Was it a red button? Office prank gone horribly, perhaps murderously wrong? A violent volcanic eruption that shut down NORAD radar detection capabilities and now we're all going to die from a horrible nuclear war?!

GÇ£Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.GÇ¥ - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:53:34 - [71] - Quote

Hmmm... other people seem to be getting online...
Rah McGee
Rah McGee
Lords and Ladies of event horizon
H.O.M.E. Coalition

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:53:57 - [72] - Quote

Remiel Pollard wrote:

No, it's correct. You pay for a month, whether you play for the whole month or not is irrelevant, and you pay whether you log in or not.

Yes, and I should be refunded for the whole month, because just this ******* moment I wanted to play and I couldn't.
kuldar skjiem
kuldar skjiem
Ultimatum.
The Bastion

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:54:03 - [73] - Quote

Connection Lost - A server process that you were using has gone offline

i hope i dont loose my carrier because of tat ,,or i will ask srp from ccp
Ereilian
Ereilian
Tritanium Industries and Technology
Executive Outcomes

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:54:05 - [74] - Quote

Remiel Pollard wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
AND WE'RE BACK!

Care to share what transpired? Was it a red button? Office prank gone horribly, perhaps murderously wrong? A violent volcanic eruption that shut down NORAD radar detection capabilities and now we're all going to die from a horrible nuclear war?!

Or just Fozzie sov code once more causing issues
Aldran Gentlharp
Aldran Gentlharp
I Maicar Mordo
Alternate Allegiance

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:56:41 - [75] - Quote

Right now you can login with the exefile.exe
Reppyk
Reppyk
The Black Shell

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:56:59 - [76] - Quote

What the f- have you done CCP ?

My chars spawned at another point, with the wrong ammos in the guns. Also, the launcher failed and I had to use the exebin.

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Ezekiel Bonaparte
Ezekiel Bonaparte
Deep Space Depot Distribution

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:57:14 - [77] - Quote

I be getting "error validating your account" messages.
Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Black Hydra Consortium.
CODE.

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:58:20 - [78] - Quote

Still having launcher problems Falcon.

Ereilian
Ereilian
Tritanium Industries and Technology
Executive Outcomes

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:59:14 - [79] - Quote

Reppyk wrote:
What the f- have you done CCP ?

My chars spawned at another point, with the wrong ammos in the guns. Also, the launcher failed and I had to use the exebin.

Noooooooo
kuldar skjiem
kuldar skjiem
Ultimatum.
The Bastion

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:59:25 - [80] - Quote

kuldar skjiem wrote:
Connection Lost - A server process that you were using has gone offline

i hope i dont loose my carrier because of tat ,,or i will ask srp from ccp

and also launcher is a very broken still ,cant log in

me eve launcher see what i see
Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Black Hydra Consortium.
CODE.

Posted - 2015.08.12 14:59:53 - [81] - Quote

Rah McGee wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

Yes, and I should be refunded for the whole month, because just this ******* moment I wanted to play and I couldn't.

You should really read the Terms of Service. But if you really wanna stomp your feet and froth at the mouth about it, go ahead.

Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:02:01 - [82] - Quote

What's that fifth tab???? !!!
Gwynnet Solstice
Gwynnet Solstice
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:02:43 - [83] - Quote

I still cannot connect. Eve Launcher does not come up with login credentials.
Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:03:22 - [84] - Quote

Gwynnet Solstice wrote:
I still cannot connect. Eve Launcher does not come up with login credentials.

We seem to mostly be having the same trouble.... Some people can get on with the exe file, but I cannot.
Brunor Reedan
Brunor Reedan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:04:09 - [85] - Quote

Alright... I am in.
Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Black Hydra Consortium.
CODE.

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:04:14 - [86] - Quote

Brunor Reedan wrote:

What's that fifth tab???? !!!

Deviant art, 3d rendering, I dabble.

Scath Bererund
Scath Bererund
Volition Cult
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:05:26 - [87] - Quote

i hope my kronos survives... at least i was out of bastion so it should have warped out
Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:07:09 - [88] - Quote

Same here, also had issues logging in to the forums, instead of loading the login page got error 503 twice; only third attempt to access it was successful.

"Never not blob!" ~ Plato

MrLuciferi
MrLuciferi
Black Thorne Corporation
Black Thorne Alliance

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:07:54 - [89] - Quote

Explorer -> Program (x86) -> CCP -> EVE -> bin -> double click exefile
Problem solved with Launcher.
Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Posted - 2015.08.12 15:09:14 - [90] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

Tranquility fell over a little while ago, and we're currently working on investigating and bringing it back online.

Apologies for the inconvenience and the interruption to gameplay.

I'll be sure to keep you guys updated in this thread.

- F

UPDATE - 14:45 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS BACK ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS!

the ongoing mission i was doing seems to have despawned, the warp to the initial gate now warps to absolutely nothing although its still the warp in for the mission according to right click. Was this meant to happen?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240423/2223
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.