Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Smagd
Smagd
Encina Technologies
Namtz'aar k'in

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2006.11.30 10:17:00 - [1]

Originally by: Lucien D'rant
Edited by: Lucien D''rant on 30/11/2006 10:01:28
Originally by: Baronn Creel

I noticed yesterday when checking the Courier Missions that there are several missions asking the Courier to haul 20,000 m3 worth of cargo. These missions are offering rewards roughly twice the amount of the collateral asked for, and are also for very short distances.

I do not personally know of ANY indy which can carry 20,000 m3 in any configuration. Someone can confirm this. And I don't think this 20,000 m3 package can be 'split up' into packages which can be carried.

I think this is a scam by someone to get that collateral. They know that, once accepted, that the courier will never be able to fit the 20,000 m3 cargo into a single ship, or split it up. The mission will expire unfulfilled, thus giving the scammer the collateral.

Check the courier missions, and sort on greatest reward. Everyone think the same thing?

Thanx!

Baronn

On my main my impel can carry 21,000 thats with 3 local hulls 1 beta mod and the rest being expanded cargohold 1's. I believe its meant for transport pilots

Uhm, how on earth did you manage to dig up this thread? Take a look at the timestamps, you just necroed a thread almost 3 years old, when, incidentally, no T2 or capital ships were yet available.
--
Smagd
Smagd
Encina Technologies
Namtz'aar k'in

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2006.11.30 12:54:00 - [2]

Odd, the very same thing just happened in Crime & Punishment.

Oh well, I guess we won't have to alert the mods if this is a new bug - they'll experience the love first-hand.
--

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240419/2044
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.