Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The Great Billboard Propaganda Contest!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
cBOLTSON
cBOLTSON
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.01 12:39:45 - [61] - Quote

I only bring this up because I think it would also be a super cool thing to see in EVE but have CCP or the community thought about Ship Commercials? (Kind of like you see for that SC game)

The good old days of Unreal Tournament, fragging and sniping on Facing Worlds, listening to Foregone Destruction.......

nezroy
nezroy
Nice Clan

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.31 20:57:11 - [62] - Quote

Will there be another contest/round of submissions so more player groups can submit content for the in-station video billboards? Or maybe even an on-going process for this similar to alliance logos?
Wiccan999
Wiccan999
Starwinders
NINE PIECES OF EIGHT

Posted - 2016.06.08 06:17:20 - [63] - Quote

nezroy wrote:
Will there be another contest/round of submissions so more player groups can submit content for the in-station video billboards? Or maybe even an on-going process for this similar to alliance logos?

I would like this too....I would even pay a monthly ISK fee to get a commercial up!
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Poseidaon

Posted - 2016.06.08 06:24:44 - [64] - Quote

We need regular rounds, like maybe in 1 month timespan. No commercials every month? Yes. without the limit to submission. Also CCP should make more in game lore commercials.
Where is Quafe?

I give you ( -á° -ƒ-û -í°)/ Boarding bays Gÿá

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò

Hawke Frost
Hawke Frost

Posted - 2016.06.08 11:59:39 - [65] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
We need regular rounds, like maybe in 1 month timespan. No commercials every month? Yes. without the limit to submission. Also CCP should make more in game lore commercials.
Where is Quafe?

More importantly, where is the Quafe girl?
Kri Matar
Kri Matar
Doughboys
Escalating Entropy

Posted - 2016.06.08 14:41:25 - [66] - Quote

I woke up one morning and played eve. Noticed an actual billboard ad, and thought..hmm i want one.

Doughboy ad was up and running a week after that thought. I like this service. Good stuff.

Doughboys.

Lipbite
Lipbite
Express Hauler

Posted - 2016.07.19 07:18:10 - [67] - Quote

I've proposed custom paid (ISK or aurum) ads on in-game boards during first week Incarna was out. It's nice to see how it takes only 5+ years for CCP to discover and implement obvious ideas. I hope I'll see something else from "ideas" forums implemented during this century. Like actually accessible to everyone text / image targeted ads (system/constellation/region-wide) instead of pro-videos.

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/0927
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.