Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2016/12/12 - Login & Market Issues

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.12.12 13:12:48 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

We're aware of a number of issues with Tranquility at present, and are working to remedy these ASAP.

Right now we have reports of several issues:

• Market not working.
  • Cargo items and deployables not working
  • Players stuck at character selection and unable to log in
  • Endless jump tunnels during session changes

Our operations team are looking at the cluster now, and we'll have more information as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

- F

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Naxirian
Naxirian
Kill'em all. Let Bob sort'em out.
Ushra'Khan

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.12.12 13:14:34 - [2] - Quote

Thanks for the update. Mine has more or less returned to normal now except for the markets.

Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z 990FX

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz

2 x R9 290X 4GB Crossfire @ 1200MHz

Full EKWB Custom Watercooling Loop

16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 RAM @ 1866MHz

Toxicirishmn
Toxicirishmn
doughboys
Escalating Entropy

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:16:35 - [3] - Quote

Naxirian wrote:
Thanks for the update. Mine has more or less returned to normal now except for the markets.

Same here. Was having issues running BPC jobs as well, but that seems to be working again.
Milla Goodpussy
Milla Goodpussy
Federal Navy Academy

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:16:44 - [4] - Quote

YOU..... YOU BROKE ME EVE

and you claim you were a friend

yes you claim you were a friend

OH baby Eve..... you got what i neeed ...

but i cant buy a freaking plex

i said i cant buy a freaking plex

cause you broke me eve...........

my eve.......

sing it now everyone!
Remiel Pollard
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:17:49 - [5] - Quote

Well I guess I'm gonna have to put my shopping trip on hold then. Which kinda puts the whole game on hold for me since all my ships are out of ammo What?

Hey, don't look at me like that, I go through a lot of ammo.

GÇ£Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.GÇ¥ - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Lass Suicide
Lass Suicide
Black Hive

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:20:16 - [6] - Quote

So can private life emerge
Prt Scr
Prt Scr
569th Freelancers

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:20:17 - [7] - Quote

its a plot to make Amarr great again, they dont need buy ammo just use crystals

u+É-¦ssn+¦ p+ɦ¥+¦ -ç,u+É+ö -¦ -çnq -Ä+¦+¦os +»,-¦

Agent Hunt3r
Agent Hunt3r
Callide Vulpis
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:21:52 - [8] - Quote

Milla Goodpussy wrote:
YOU..... YOU BROKE ME EVE

and you claim you were a friend

yes you claim you were a friend

OH baby Eve..... you got what i neeed ...

but i cant buy a freaking plex

i said i cant buy a freaking plex

cause you broke me eve...........

my eve.......

sing it now everyone!

Wait till they decide to close Eve for good then. It WILL happen.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:22:01 - [9] - Quote

*reinitiates forum browsing*

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò =ƒÜÇ

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ Osprey

Lulu Lunette
Lulu Lunette
Savage Moon Society

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:25:19 - [10] - Quote

Client has been shoddy for days. Good luck with fixing it, glad it's being looked into Smile

@lunettelulu7

huxorator
huxorator
Intergalactic Serenity

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:30:19 - [11] - Quote

Me sowwy. I implemented a new item dupe, seems that crashed things on your end a bit.
TheSmokingHertog
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:31:41 - [12] - Quote

Annoying it is, yes!

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Panchatantra
Panchatantra
Bunnie Slayers

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:34:06 - [13] - Quote

After an almost perpetual warp tunnel I came out on the other side with 99% of my shield gone... now that is scary, glad it was high sec.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:35:48 - [14] - Quote

Panchatantra wrote:
After an almost perpetual warp tunnel I came out on the other side with 99% of my shield gone... now that is scary, glad it was high sec.

Interdimensional shield-sucker parasites? Shocked

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò =ƒÜÇ

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ Osprey

TheSmokingHertog
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium

Posted - 2016.12.12 13:45:36 - [15] - Quote

My warp tunnel ended.

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Alasdan Helminthauge
Alasdan Helminthauge
HC-Nightshade

Posted - 2016.12.12 14:04:40 - [16] - Quote

I've also had some long gate-jump tunnels and got a lot of shield gone after the jump, and once it was in null-sec...
hopefully no gate camp there, but I was wondering what if somebody was there, would he see me and target me before I finished the jump?

also may I ask whether we'll have a compensation for the missing hours of blood raider accelerators?
Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget's Workshop

Posted - 2016.12.12 16:30:50 - [17] - Quote

Remiel Pollard wrote:
Well I guess I'm gonna have to put my shopping trip on hold then. Which kinda puts the whole game on hold for me since all my ships are out of ammo What?

Hey, don't look at me like that, I go through a lot of ammo.

Back up T1 lasers crystals, yo. Blink

--Gadget

Work smarter, not harder. --Scrooge McDuck, an eminent old-Earth economist

Given an hour to save New Eden, how would respected scientist, Albertus Eisenstein compose his thoughts? "Fifty-five minutes to define the problem; save the galaxy in five."

Keno Skir
Keno Skir

Posted - 2016.12.12 19:32:40 - [18] - Quote

My client was slow as anything when i first loaded it up after DT today, but it seemed to speed up over about 5 mins as players logged back in.

<Gùï> 250,000 Bonus SP when you start an Alpha Clone HERE <Gùï>

Including ISK Bonus & In Game Assistance - Piracy / Wormhole Space / Covops PvP

Wallstreet J0urnal
Wallstreet J0urnal
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.12.12 20:14:45 - [19] - Quote

Just noticed this thread, currently experiencing WH connection issues. Scan a wh down and there's nothing there Sad
Grendell
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
Superior Eve Engineering

Posted - 2016.12.12 20:21:16 - [20] - Quote

Forever please waitSad

Gùä[GÖÑ]Gû¦3rd Party ServiceGùä[GÖÑ]Gû¦

GÖÑ Securing Peace of mind GÖÑ

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/0625
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.