Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled Downtime - 2017/01/06/09

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
ashe peake
ashe peake
Insurgent New Eden Tribe
Advent of Fate

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.09 16:35:44 - [31] - Quote

paplink please
Constapatris
Constapatris
Southern Cross Incorporated
Shadow Cartel

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.09 16:35:47 - [32] - Quote

SnoBerry Tea wrote:
SIEGE RED wrote:
Hamsters. Dead hamsters.

Hamster being dead doesn't cause a database issue. That's insensitive to databases.

database hamsters
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:35:50 - [33] - Quote

We're back online and accepting connections!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

MASARU AKIYAMA
MASARU AKIYAMA
FW CEFLES
Mordus Angels

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:36:10 - [34] - Quote

We should have a compensation in isk for losses in the game
Kortes Ellecon
Kortes Ellecon
INSePaRaBLeS
Wings Wanderers

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:36:19 - [35] - Quote

waiting for compensation Twisted lost all squadrons
Bender-Tordeur Rodriguez
Bender-Tordeur Rodriguez
The Walking Deads
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:36:31 - [36] - Quote

Thats the best update they planned so far to nerf isk income....

Just login ability specialization level 5 required to play the game :)
untimely avengest
untimely avengest
Wrong Side of Prothean

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:36:35 - [37] - Quote

i lost 10M on stuff i bought and did not get it
Pancona Cachucho
Pancona Cachucho
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:36:57 - [38] - Quote

Compensation for my drones?
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:37:55 - [39] - Quote

If you've lost anything in game, file a support ticket under reimbursement, as per our standard reimbursement policy.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Serg Sinist
Serg Sinist
Keeper's of the Experience

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:38:06 - [40] - Quote

CCP, pls don't drop beer on servers again.
Cypherous
Cypherous
Cypherous Corporation

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:38:32 - [41] - Quote

RobinLocksley wrote:
compensation for time lost?

Yes, here, have 5ISK :P
N3RDxAWESOME Nardieu
N3RDxAWESOME Nardieu
The Walking Deads
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:38:59 - [42] - Quote

I couldn't get my high grade Crystal alpha ;-;
Fabian Berg
Fabian Berg
Armored Business

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:39:57 - [43] - Quote

skynet is take over now. god help us all.
Arist en Daire
Arist en Daire
The Rising Stars Knights
TRUE VINE

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:40:39 - [44] - Quote

CCP - my kudos to you guys. I've seen worse happen on here - and as a tech myself, I know those will happen. I like how quickly you were getting info out - especially as compared to past outages where the updates and such were not as rapid to let the customers know what was going on. You guys continue to improve communication. High 5.
tbms
tbms
Arbiters of the Void
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:41:07 - [45] - Quote

ths the new thing ..after mach bpo's and fighter nerfs ..you get too play less eve for the same money !
Dravos Tarimus
Dravos Tarimus
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:42:43 - [46] - Quote

Thanks for the swift communication via twitter!
Eternus8lux8lucis
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM

Posted - 2017.06.09 16:51:56 - [47] - Quote

SIEGE RED wrote:
Hamsters. Dead hamsters.

We need to get CCP a Gerbil Death Squad cuz these hamster werkers just arent cutting it no more.Twisted

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Dibbley Irvam
Dibbley Irvam
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.06.09 17:08:32 - [48] - Quote

Thank you CCP ......GÖÑ
Alistair Steiner
Alistair Steiner
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.06.09 17:18:23 - [49] - Quote

I was doing a tutorial mission but after the server crash, my current mission disappeared and the mission agent now says he does not have a mission for me.
MegaLuter
MegaLuter
Horizon Eventus
SOLAR FLEET

Posted - 2017.06.09 19:22:54 - [50] - Quote

CCP go nerf BC and dred becose they can farm 600kk/h + in wh. and go nerf WH. and go nerf eve online. Let's dismiss all the remaining developers and hire more managers in the CCP. Smart idea from one person for you: "The problem of logic would be decided if the focus group and ingame gms remove three magic commands: / moveme, / giveme & / trainingme. Whatever they were flying around the galaxy, they got everything by hand and spent time learning." Your ideas are dumb and lead nowhere.
StarRanger
StarRanger
Atlantis Kingdom
Badfellas Inc.

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:05:28 - [51] - Quote

experiencing loads of lag atm, commands takes 3 too 4 minutes, whats going on?

=ƒîƒ Playing with spaceships since 2003, serious business! =ƒÜÇ

Krytia Ernaga
Krytia Ernaga
Pleasant Peninsula Productions
Sanctuary Pact

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:15:47 - [52] - Quote

StarRanger wrote:
experiencing loads of lag atm, commands takes 3 too 4 minutes, whats going on?

I just got kicked off the servers, again, and I'm watching the "Online" count in the Launcher drop by hundreds at a time, then I see the "We Were Ganked" error page on the forums. Looks like it's a bad day to be a CCP server.

"Leave No Drone Behind" Program Manager

"Leave No Stripper Behind" Logo Advocate

When mining, make those rocks KRY!

Wid0wmaker
Wid0wmaker
Relentless Terrorism
Black Flag Syndicate.

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:16:46 - [53] - Quote

Compense me 10000 plex, because u ruin game CCP, I WANT REIMBUSMENT, cause your nerfing stupid updates dont allow me to play on weekend

Im got disconnect in lowsec gate, awesome job CCP
Ebony Texas
Ebony Texas
The Alabaster Albatross
Sev3rance

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:19:14 - [54] - Quote

I really hope this hasn't impacted skills training again for folks who ACTUALLY PAY ON THEIR ACCTS!.
Captain Torlek
Captain Torlek
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:20:39 - [55] - Quote

did someone forget to feed the server today??
AgentMaster
AgentMaster
Platinum Octopus
Infernal Octopus

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:22:56 - [56] - Quote

No but its friday - someone staff drink more than can handle Lol

Blessed is the man who has nothing to say and remain silent yet!!

Cherry Sulphate
Cherry Sulphate
ojingo

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:24:00 - [57] - Quote

Ebony Texas wrote:
I really hope this hasn't impacted skills training again for folks who ACTUALLY PAY ON THEIR ACCTS!.

i hope all of your accounts have stopped training.
April rabbit
April rabbit
Mosquito Squadron
The-Culture

Posted - 2017.06.09 20:40:39 - [58] - Quote

Alistair Steiner wrote:
I was doing a tutorial mission but after the server crash, my current mission disappeared and the mission agent now says he does not have a mission for me.

make a petition "stuck in mission". GM will reset the mission
Djsaeu
Djsaeu
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.06.09 21:05:31 - [59] - Quote

Great work CCP!!

For the people that think they deserve something for free. Do you compensate your place of employment when you stop working to go to the bathroom? Suck it up, This is EVE.
ISD Max Trix
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons

Posted - 2017.06.09 21:30:25 - [60] - Quote

Alistair Steiner wrote:

Send a support ticket in.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/1916
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.