Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Login issues on June 16

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.16 11:34:54 - [1] - Quote

After the downtime on June 16 we are experiencing issues with the login to Tranquility.

Our server team is investigating the situation and working on fixing the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

For updates, watch this thread here and @eve_status.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

HandelsPharmi
HandelsPharmi
Pharmi on CharBazaar

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.16 11:39:09 - [2] - Quote

2nd day in a row...
Good luck fixing it :)
It hurts even more, if you belive that you would have fix it and it returns on Saturday or Sunday againShocked
Donna Hale
Donna Hale
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:39:27 - [3] - Quote

Color me surprised.

Do you guys just keep rebooting your login servers in the hope that the problem will go away,
or you actually try to fix the bug itself?

Edit:
And the launcher forgot all my accounts. Again.
DE RONNY
DE RONNY
SPACE LOGISTICS

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:39:44 - [4] - Quote

3rd time in less then 7 days Shocked
Garett Morgan
Garett Morgan
Deep Space Conquerors
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:40:57 - [5] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:

Nice!Pirate
Arcini
Arcini
Wicked Privateers
Smile 'n' Wave

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:41:49 - [6] - Quote

Burn them with fire!
King Creator
King Creator
Out of Focus
Odin's Call

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:43:27 - [7] - Quote

Jesus, this is like the 4th time in a fortnight I'm going to the launcher and all my accounts are forgotten and the second time all my settings have gone in-game. X
Decon Hawke
Decon Hawke
Aetherstream Consortium

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:43:52 - [8] - Quote

Also second time in as many days as my new Alpha account get's forgotten by the launcher.
Perhaps it's time for some replacement hamsters ?
(Seriously though, hope you get the issues dealt with)
Delrago
Delrago
Lords of Rocks and Dust

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:46:36 - [9] - Quote

Now it starts working for all the people who "didnt" b**ch .. ahh Karma...
Rain6637
Rain6637
NulzSec

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:46:55 - [10] - Quote

King Creator wrote:
Jesus, this is like the 4th time in a fortnight I'm going to the launcher and all my accounts are forgotten and the second time all my settings have gone in-game. X

what's a fortnight

Help, I can't download EVE

President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub

PLEX: A Giffen good? (It's 1B?)

HugoRich
HugoRich
HugoRich Corporation

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:48:20 - [11] - Quote

server down=less isk Big smile

-ò-ü-+-+ -â -¦-¦-ü -+-¦-é -+-¦-Ç-¦-+-+-¦-+, -ì-é-+ -¦-ë-¦ -+-¦ -+-+-¦-ç-+-é, -ç-é-+ -P-+-+ -+-¦ -¦-¦-+-+ -+-¦ -ü-+-¦-¦-Å-é.

RiotRick
RiotRick
Alpha Republic - Transcenders of Space and Time
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:48:39 - [12] - Quote

Pls fix login issues and award SP to subscribers that have training queues incorrectly paused.
Delrago
Delrago
Lords of Rocks and Dust

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:50:26 - [13] - Quote

Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

LOL....
Sgt Ocker
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:52:25 - [14] - Quote

Servers up

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Daugion
Daugion
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:53:31 - [15] - Quote

Fix'd (:
Seraph Essael
Seraph Essael
Anomalous Existence
Spatial Instability

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:55:02 - [16] - Quote

Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

Two weeks.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Sunday Blues
Sunday Blues
Cinex exploration group

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:55:34 - [17] - Quote

wow!
searhus
searhus
RED CELL ENDEAVORS

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:59:04 - [18] - Quote

restarted everything and all my accounts are not showing still......
Elenahina
Elenahina
Agony Unleashed
The Bastard Cartel

Posted - 2017.06.16 11:59:12 - [19] - Quote

Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

That's when you sleep in a Fortizar.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Farr Arrow
Farr Arrow
PHOENIX'S RISING LLC

Posted - 2017.06.16 13:04:37 - [20] - Quote

I personally believe that CCP and the vast majority of all of its employees do their very best to keep the Eve Universe running as smoothly as possible for all of us to enjoy. And this also includes doing their very best to fix such issues as the recent log-in issue. From a logical standpoint, does it make much sense for a corporation to intentionally sabotage its products or services or to not do its very best to keep as many of their customers as happy as humanly possible?

For those pilots who suspect that CCP routinely fails, either intentionally or through sheer incompetence, in trying to do the best job humanly possible in keeping Eve running smoothly, please realize that we, as customers, only see the end result of their labors. We do not know most of the details and the actual process that is constantly needed to provide a playable Eve Universe to us. The complexity of most modern MMORPG's is astounding and successful games such as Eve just keep getting more and more complex as each year passes. All of us as customers demand this. Many MMORPG's that are not evolving and changing to keep up with the needs and demands of players are failing and shutting down their servers while the Eve Universe keeps spinning.

It seems fairly easy to hate and demand more and more perfection from an incredibly complex software product that just keeps getting more complicated and intricate as each year passes. Eve Online is now almost impossible for any one person to understand in its size and in all its entangled details. I believe that praise and commendation is rightfully due to CCP and to most of its employees for the amazing thing that they have all been able to achieve as a team. I really think that the Eve Universe speaks for itself for anyone who simply wants to enter and listen.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.06.16 13:41:47 - [21] - Quote

Seraph Essael wrote:
Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

Two weeks.

Actually its fourteen nights.

ߦçߦáߦç-Ç-ŠߦÿߦÇ-Çߦ¢ ߦÅ-ô ß¦Ç +óߦÇߦìߦç -£ß¦ç-ƒß¦ÿs ߦ¢ß¦Å ߦ¢ß¦ç-ƒ-ƒ ß¦Ç sߦ¢ß¦Å-Ç-Å =ƒôò

ߦí-£ß¦ç-Çߦç +¬s ߦÇ+¦+ó-Ç-ŠߦäߦÅ+¦ß¦äߦÅ-Çߦà +óߦ£-Šߦí-£ß¦ç+¦ -ÅߦÅߦ£ +¦ß¦çߦçߦà -£+¬ß¦ì

ߦÅsߦÿ-Çߦç-Å =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Seraph Essael
Seraph Essael
Anomalous Existence
Spatial Instability

Posted - 2017.06.16 15:05:41 - [22] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
Seraph Essael wrote:
Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

Two weeks.

Tomato ... Tomato ...

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Sylvia Kildare
Sylvia Kildare
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.06.17 04:29:13 - [23] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
Seraph Essael wrote:
Rain6637 wrote:
King Creator wrote:

what's a fortnight

Two weeks.

Is that the etymology of it? Wow, never put that together. Cool.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240329/0628
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.