Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Weazel
Weazel

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.30 16:03:00 - [1]

Like their ability to fight and live in 0.0?Shocked
Just wondering, seeing that they have been spotted cruising around 0.4 in fleets popping poor defenseless miners.Confused
Apearantly all the wars you were waging out in 0.0 has stretched you guys thin and you are having to retreat back to safer noob space for hiding or something.Evil or Very Mad
UNLESS,you are after our precious 12k rats and veld roidsExclamation
That's it isnt it?Razz
Anyways, guess I just really want to say 'Welcome Neighbors' to those who cant handle 0.0 like the rest of us noob corps.Very Happy

And if ever you need some sugar; let us know.Cool

Pop you later (much later)

Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.30 16:03:00 - [2]

Like their ability to fight and live in 0.0?Shocked
Just wondering, seeing that they have been spotted cruising around 0.4 in fleets popping poor defenseless miners.Confused
Apearantly all the wars you were waging out in 0.0 has stretched you guys thin and you are having to retreat back to safer noob space for hiding or something.Evil or Very Mad
UNLESS,you are after our precious 12k rats and veld roidsExclamation
That's it isnt it?Razz
Anyways, guess I just really want to say 'Welcome Neighbors' to those who cant handle 0.0 like the rest of us noob corps.Very Happy

And if ever you need some sugar; let us know.Cool

Pop you later (much later)

ZeaL dRaGoN
ZeaL dRaGoN

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:17:00 - [3]

u got owned? ;[
ZeaL dRaGoN
ZeaL dRaGoN
Destructive Influence

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:17:00 - [4]

u got owned? ;[
Weazel
Weazel

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:18:00 - [5]

Edited by: Weazel on 30/04/2004 16:19:55
LOL, not I; but a few corp mates.Twisted Evil
Me get pwned?Shocked
only saturday nights and by rat npcs LOLWink
Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:18:00 - [6]

Edited by: Weazel on 30/04/2004 16:19:55
LOL, not I; but a few corp mates.Twisted Evil
Me get pwned?Shocked
only saturday nights and by rat npcs LOLWink
Alexandra Belani
Alexandra Belani

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:20:00 - [7]

Im still waiting for Prophecy to show me his large and powerful entity...mmmmmmm

Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe..
Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr
Alexandra Belani
Alexandra Belani
Vengeance Factor

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:20:00 - [8]

Im still waiting for Prophecy to show me his large and powerful entity...mmmmmmm

Propehcy
Propehcy

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:23:00 - [9]

LOL. I was going to post here not 1 minute ago, but thought "not worth the time, I already got a good laugh out of this thread" Smile

** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **

http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg

Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.

The Prop And Notferr Chronicles

Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence!
Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is.
Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing!
Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.

Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...

[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE.
Propehcy
Propehcy
Caldari
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:23:00 - [10]

LOL. I was going to post here not 1 minute ago, but thought "not worth the time, I already got a good laugh out of this thread" Smile

** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **

http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg

Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.

The Prop And Notferr Chronicles

Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence!
Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is.
Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing!
Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.

Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...

[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE.
TIvian
TIvian

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:46:00 - [11]

What a noob! Rolling Eyes
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Teh Uber Asheron's Call Bunny Booty WTFPWNZ you!!
TIvian
TIvian
Caldari
Black Omega Security
GoonSwarm

Posted - 2004.04.30 16:46:00 - [12]

What a noob! Rolling Eyes
Weazel
Weazel

Posted - 2004.04.30 17:01:00 - [13]

Thank you Capt Obvious, I only stated I'm noob in the original thread. Being in noob space in a noob corp.Rolling Eyes
Dear god what will I do when you steal all my VeldsparCrying or Very sad

Note: This thread is meant to poke fun at both sides. I don't care who pops what or where. Solong as it aint me. But in the chance that it is me; atleast give my noob-arseness a fighting chance.Wink
Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 17:01:00 - [14]

Thank you Capt Obvious, I only stated I'm noob in the original thread. Being in noob space in a noob corp.Rolling Eyes

Note: This thread is meant to poke fun at both sides. I don't care who pops what or where. Solong as it aint me. But in the chance that it is me; atleast give my noob-arseness a fighting chance.Wink
Sassinak
Sassinak

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:18:00 - [15]

Edited by: Sassinak on 30/04/2004 18:19:34
Originally by: Weazel

Dont take the veldspar please, its mineNeutral
Sass
Arcane Technologies
Sassinak
Sassinak
Arcane Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:18:00 - [16]

Sass
Arcane Technologies
Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:26:00 - [17]

Originally by: Sassinak

mhh veldespar, hey i hide my panties in veld riods Shocked
Wanna fly with me?

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:26:00 - [18]

Originally by: Sassinak

mhh veldespar, hey i hide my panties in veld riods Shocked

From Dusk till Dawn

Weazel
Weazel

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:29:00 - [19]

And that my dear is why I mine themWink

Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 18:29:00 - [20]

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:16:00 - [21]

your pervert!
Wanna fly with me?

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:16:00 - [22]

your pervert!

From Dusk till Dawn

Weazel
Weazel

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:32:00 - [23]

LOL; yeah but you like itWink
and I've never heard you complain in private.
Twisted Evil

Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:32:00 - [24]

LOL; yeah but you like itWink
and I've never heard you complain in private.
Twisted Evil

Aneu Angellus
Aneu Angellus

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:42:00 - [25]

Rolling Eyes
Aneu Angellus
Caldari
Maza Nostra
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:42:00 - [26]

Rolling Eyes
TOXIC WASTE

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:44:00 - [27]

A chocolate cookie, with extra nibbley bits Rolling Eyes
TOXIC WASTE
TOXIC WASTE

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:44:00 - [28]

A chocolate cookie, with extra nibbley bits Rolling Eyes
Weazel
Weazel

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:52:00 - [29]

Edited by: Weazel on 30/04/2004 20:53:31
Pink pantys aside. I've heard that this move into 0.4 space is due to CA desire to to own all non-secure space and from what I hear no one is contesting this (i.e no PA,FA or whoever) so they are just expanding.Confused
Now I'm all for locust destroying a gazllion acres of back east's grassland and all, but cant CA leave 0.1 and up alone?Wink

Anyways; anyone else confirm or deny this?

Weazel
Weazel
Freedom-Technologies

Posted - 2004.04.30 20:52:00 - [30]

Edited by: Weazel on 30/04/2004 20:53:31
Pink pantys aside. I've heard that this move into 0.4 space is due to CA desire to to own all non-secure space and from what I hear no one is contesting this (i.e no PA,FA or whoever) so they are just expanding.Confused
Now I'm all for locust destroying a gazllion acres of back east's grassland and all, but cant CA leave 0.1 and up alone?Wink

Anyways; anyone else confirm or deny this?

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240329/0103
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.