Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
3nkil
3nkil
The Chocolate Factory

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2008.09.06 10:58:00 - [1]

Oh please please please let us have our own little "space station homes". I don't know if anyone played Ultima Online but having a home there were you could store stuff / decorate was awesome.
3nkil
3nkil
The Chocolate Factory

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2008.09.06 10:58:00 - [2]

Oh please please please let us have our own little "space station homes". I don't know if anyone played Ultima Online but having a home there were you could store stuff / decorate was awesome.
Alex V0X2
Alex V0X2
Minmatar
Omega Fleet Enterprises
Executive Outcomes

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:00:00 - [3]

can i have a kitten please? - oh wait LaughingLaughing

\o/
Alex V0X2
Alex V0X2
Minmatar
Omega Fleet Enterprises
Executive Outcomes

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:00:00 - [4]

can i have a kitten please? - oh wait LaughingLaughing

\o/
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones
Amarr
Clinical Experiment

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:19:00 - [5]

I suggested POTs a long while back in one of my petitions, player owned trailers Very Happy

My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones
Amarr
Clinical Experiment

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:19:00 - [6]

I suggested POTs a long while back in one of my petitions, player owned trailers Very Happy

My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit.
Haalanii
Haalanii

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:31:00 - [7]

This would be a nice addition in the ambulation expansion.
Haalanii
Haalanii

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:31:00 - [8]

This would be a nice addition in the ambulation expansion.
Strill
Strill

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:34:00 - [9]

Well first you'd need a deep safe spot to put it in. After all, you don't want any war targets probing it out.
Strill
Strill

Posted - 2008.09.06 11:34:00 - [10]

Well first you'd need a deep safe spot to put it in. After all, you don't want any war targets probing it out.
shady trader
shady trader

Posted - 2008.09.06 12:28:00 - [11]

There is a thread in the commonly proposed idea's thread for Play owned structures. (personal POS's)

linke belong

Player owned structures
Macrointel, the place were the nature order of the universe does not hold sway. Pirates and ore thief's are congrated by carebears for the actions.
shady trader
shady trader

Posted - 2008.09.06 12:28:00 - [12]

There is a thread in the commonly proposed idea's thread for Play owned structures. (personal POS's)

linke belong

Player owned structures
Macrointel, the place were the nature order of the universe does not hold sway. Pirates and ore thief's are congrated by carebears for the actions.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240419/0735
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.