Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Zak Kingsman
Zak Kingsman

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.03 18:09:00 - [181]

Great vid!
Zak Kingsman
Zak Kingsman

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.03 18:09:00 - [182]

Great vid!
Zak Kingsman
Zak Kingsman
A.W.M
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2004.11.03 18:09:00 - [183]

Great vid!
Myal Terego
Myal Terego

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:15:00 - [184]

Amazing feedback, truely gives the motivation to keep making videos for the community. Thank you all for the kind words, and apologies for the mess up with the sound. its fixed now, however the filesize still is rather large.
Lets hope zarquon finds the joy to start playing EvE again.

[center]

http://213.142.66.138/~nervar/myalb.jpg
Myal Terego
Myal Terego

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:15:00 - [185]

Amazing feedback, truely gives the motivation to keep making videos for the community. Thank you all for the kind words, and apologies for the mess up with the sound. its fixed now, however the filesize still is rather large.

[center]

http://213.142.66.138/~nervar/myalb.jpg
Myal Terego
Myal Terego
Science Production And NuKing

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:15:00 - [186]

Danks
Danks

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:22:00 - [187]

Amazing vid. I really liked the use of the still shots along with a narrative to paint the story.
Really top notch, keep up the good work!

Danks
Danks

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:22:00 - [188]

Amazing vid. I really liked the use of the still shots along with a narrative to paint the story.

Danks
Danks
Caldari
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:22:00 - [189]

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:25:00 - [190]

she needs no join, as long as we can force her
Wanna fly with me?

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:25:00 - [191]

Wanna fly with me?

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2004.11.03 19:25:00 - [192]

From Dusk till Dawn

Seleene
Seleene

Posted - 2004.11.03 21:52:00 - [193]

First of all...

Shocked

That was an amazing experience. In some ways, it's similar to my current project, but also very different in not being so combat intensive. The story driven mode is something I'm striving to hit out of the park this time out but you, sir, have nailed it! I look forward to your next project with great anticipation! Cool

Originally by: Clipped Wings
The vid, I'd say, is ranking you up around Leafo and Seeleena, I can only hope you'll do more videos.

I'm honored that someone puts me in the same catagory as this incredible piece of work. Thank you. EmbarassedSmile

/emote dives back into Premiere, inspired to new heights of greatness! Cool
-

T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today!
Seleene
Seleene

Posted - 2004.11.03 21:52:00 - [194]

First of all...

Shocked

That was an amazing experience. In some ways, it's similar to my current project, but also very different in not being so combat intensive. The story driven mode is something I'm striving to hit out of the park this time out but you, sir, have nailed it! I look forward to your next project with great anticipation! Cool

The vid, I'd say, is ranking you up around Leafo and Seeleena, I can only hope you'll do more videos.

I'm honored that someone puts me in the same catagory as this incredible piece of work. Thank you. EmbarassedSmile

-

T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today!
Seleene
Seleene
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2004.11.03 21:52:00 - [195]

First of all...

Shocked

-

Vid - 'P-2 Defense'
Phoenixgurl
Phoenixgurl

Posted - 2004.11.04 00:32:00 - [196]

Shocked

Amazing
--------------------------

When the universe collapses and dies, there will be 3 survivors: Tyr Anasazi, the coc*roaches ... and Dylan Hunt trying to save the coc*roaches. --Tyr (Andromeda)
Phoenixgurl
Phoenixgurl

Posted - 2004.11.04 00:32:00 - [197]

Shocked

Amazing

When the universe collapses and dies, there will be 3 survivors: Tyr Anasazi, the coc*roaches ... and Dylan Hunt trying to save the coc*roaches. --Tyr (Andromeda)
Phoenixgurl
Phoenixgurl
Amarr
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.11.04 00:32:00 - [198]

Shocked

Amazing

Wraeththu
Wraeththu

Posted - 2004.11.04 01:02:00 - [199]

Awesome Vid

Props on using the Switchblade song. Double props for not using Dissolve.

I assume he was dealing with faulty sun oclusion because us nvidia people have to put up with it :(

--
TomB: End the speed-race. 1 propulsion mod allowed, make turrets affect ship attributes like +speed/+ab speed +agil for progressivly smaller/lighter turrets, -speed/-ab speed -agil for long-range.
Wraeththu
Wraeththu

Posted - 2004.11.04 01:02:00 - [200]

Awesome Vid

I assume he was dealing with faulty sun oclusion because us nvidia people have to put up with it :(

--
TomB: End the speed-race. 1 propulsion mod allowed, make turrets affect ship attributes like +speed/+ab speed +agil for progressivly smaller/lighter turrets, -speed/-ab speed -agil for long-range.
Wraeththu
Wraeththu
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2004.11.04 01:02:00 - [201]

Awesome Vid

Hygelac
Hygelac

Posted - 2004.11.04 11:36:00 - [202]

Thats truley astounding video, and powerfully emotive. It actually brought a bit of a tear to my eye.

For God's sake Zarquon please come back, more vids like this and I'll be a gibbering wreck :)

Hygelac
Hygelac

Posted - 2004.11.04 11:36:00 - [203]

Thats truley astounding video, and powerfully emotive. It actually brought a bit of a tear to my eye.

For God's sake Zarquon please come back, more vids like this and I'll be a gibbering wreck :)

Hygelac
Hygelac
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2004.11.04 11:36:00 - [204]

---

Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos
Lowa
Lowa

Posted - 2004.11.04 12:15:00 - [205]

Edited by: Lowa on 04/11/2004 13:07:01
This sounds so good Im jumping up and down...
Downloading...32% to go.. COME ON YOU SLOW A$$ ADSL!!!

EDIT:
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT TURN OF CAPS!
IM SORRY BUT I CANT! I DOOUUUNT HAVE THE POOUUWER!
THE FEELING! THE MUSIC! THE SCENES! THE STORY!

ALL BOW FOR CURRENT KING OF VIDS!!!

REGARDS,
LOWA

Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby!
Lowa
Lowa

Posted - 2004.11.04 12:15:00 - [206]

EDIT:

REGARDS,
LOWA

Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby!
Lowa
Lowa
Gallente
North Star Networks
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2004.11.04 12:15:00 - [207]

EDIT:

REGARDS,
LOWA

What if the truth was something else?
marcopollo
marcopollo

Posted - 2004.11.04 13:14:00 - [208]

Congratulations,

Very slick video

The effort you obviously put in has paid off well - nice job Exclamation
marcopollo
marcopollo

Posted - 2004.11.04 13:14:00 - [209]

Congratulations,

Very slick video

marcopollo
marcopollo

Posted - 2004.11.04 13:14:00 - [210]

Congratulations,

Very slick video

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,14s, ref 20240510/2132
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.