Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 25 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Freeor
Freeor

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.07.20 22:13:00 - [601]

Great link Malakite. had me ROFL.

Wretch, you must be nuts to think we have ever been a hostage here in Stain. I've been here since the beginning and have NEVER-EVER been held up in Stain by anyone. If you read the earlier forums the only complaints about MoO came from Empire space.

And if, by this war, RUS intended on coming in here and trading ship for ship, I'm very disappointed.

Where was this devistating power that was going to kill every one in the Alliance? Your list of members is maybe half right, and has left out many of our large members and many of our original members as well. Could it be that you have seriously misjudged the strength and coordination of so many corps and so many players? Were you just bored and needed some spice?

Even if you manage to trade 1 for 1 (hell even 1 for 10) you will NEVER be able to move one of the Alliance member corps out of Stain much less kill us all. As it stands now you seem to be slowing production down only about 20-25% at max and only to those corps actively defending Stain, which not all are.

How much has your production dropped in this attack?

Just quit while your ahead, or not so far down.

Freeor
Recruiting
InterStellar Elite
Stain Alliance

Freeor
True Creations
Sansha's Nation
Freeor
Freeor
Caldari
True Creations

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.07.20 22:13:00 - [602]

Great link Malakite. had me ROFL.

Wretch, you must be nuts to think we have ever been a hostage here in Stain. I've been here since the beginning and have NEVER-EVER been held up in Stain by anyone. If you read the earlier forums the only complaints about MoO came from Empire space.

And if, by this war, RUS intended on coming in here and trading ship for ship, I'm very disappointed.

Where was this devistating power that was going to kill every one in the Alliance? Your list of members is maybe half right, and has left out many of our large members and many of our original members as well. Could it be that you have seriously misjudged the strength and coordination of so many corps and so many players? Were you just bored and needed some spice?

Even if you manage to trade 1 for 1 (hell even 1 for 10) you will NEVER be able to move one of the Alliance member corps out of Stain much less kill us all. As it stands now you seem to be slowing production down only about 20-25% at max and only to those corps actively defending Stain, which not all are.

How much has your production dropped in this attack?

Just quit while your ahead, or not so far down.

Freeor
Recruiting
InterStellar Elite
Stain Alliance

Freeor
True Creations
Sansha's Nation
Grikl
Grikl

Posted - 2003.07.20 22:52:00 - [603]

hehehe hell let them come hasent stoped my mining op,s

Grikl MASS
Mining Officer
:)
Grikl
Grikl

Posted - 2003.07.20 22:52:00 - [604]

hehehe hell let them come hasent stoped my mining op,s

Grikl MASS
Mining Officer
:)
Crimsonjade
Crimsonjade

Posted - 2003.07.20 23:42:00 - [605]

its actually been a lot of fun. its just too bad it takes a few hours for the two forces to actually mass and do something. then it lasts for a few minutes and the forces split again. this happens over and over until RUS logs off. SA has almost a 24 watch over the area... and while it may not be as strong as RUS it quickly becomes so.

and there really hasnt been much trash talking over local and such that i have seen. which is always a good thing imo.

and j0rt how 'bout u stop trolling and stop in stain... we will show you a good time.

No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

Crimsonjade
Crimsonjade
Comanche Nation

Posted - 2003.07.20 23:42:00 - [606]

its actually been a lot of fun. its just too bad it takes a few hours for the two forces to actually mass and do something. then it lasts for a few minutes and the forces split again. this happens over and over until RUS logs off. SA has almost a 24 watch over the area... and while it may not be as strong as RUS it quickly becomes so.

and there really hasnt been much trash talking over local and such that i have seen. which is always a good thing imo.

and j0rt how 'bout u stop trolling and stop in stain... we will show you a good time.
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS

Posted - 2003.07.21 00:44:00 - [607]

Wrangler, show me a rule plz where it sais only english is allowed. thx.
Ask me nicely and I won't pod you...
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.21 00:44:00 - [608]

Wrangler, show me a rule plz where it sais only english is allowed. thx.
Duke Droklar
Duke Droklar

Posted - 2003.07.21 01:20:00 - [609]

When the going gets tough, RUS gets to logging. That appears to be their general tactics. Not quite the "we'll slaughter all of Stain Alliance because we are soooo powerful" that was spouted in their post. Yes, everyone's in awe of the l33t dock and log skills of the RUS fleet.

Now if for once you can only succeed in pushing back an SA battlegroup before you log out to save your hides, this might actually be classified as a war and not just an annoyance.
Duke Droklar
Duke Droklar
Omega Corp

Posted - 2003.07.21 01:20:00 - [610]

When the going gets tough, RUS gets to logging. That appears to be their general tactics. Not quite the "we'll slaughter all of Stain Alliance because we are soooo powerful" that was spouted in their post. Yes, everyone's in awe of the l33t dock and log skills of the RUS fleet.

Now if for once you can only succeed in pushing back an SA battlegroup before you log out to save your hides, this might actually be classified as a war and not just an annoyance.
dalman
dalman

Posted - 2003.07.21 02:44:00 - [611]

Morpeus, is it really so hard to understand?? Most of your posts just smell bs.
And about russian... it's about respect for the other forum members... How would it be with all these posts in french/german/icelandic/swedish etc etc were lots of EVE-players come from. And russian is very hard to understand a single word from...
Please, stick to english. If you don't like that, then send your post directly to RUS ingame.

As I've said, I can only assume the only reason for this war is that several memberes of RUS are bored because of the lack of content. If player owned stations had been introduced one week ago, there would probably had not been this war.

And since RUS are not stupid, they understand that what was said by Ron1n in the first post will never be carried out. But I'm sure both sides, by far, have their best time in EVE to this date. I'm just sorry I'm not online to bee there in the battle.

*edit*
And it's not hard to see:
RUS are russians. SA are EU/USA. When most SA members are online, it's already far beyond mid night in Russia... That's why RUS says it takes a year for SA to gather a fleet, and why SA says RUS just log all the time ;)

Edited by: dalman on 21/07/2003 02:50:10

M.I.A. since 2004-07-30
dalman
dalman
Finite Horizon

Posted - 2003.07.21 02:44:00 - [612]

Morpeus, is it really so hard to understand?? Most of your posts just smell bs.
And about russian... it's about respect for the other forum members... How would it be with all these posts in french/german/icelandic/swedish etc etc were lots of EVE-players come from. And russian is very hard to understand a single word from...
Please, stick to english. If you don't like that, then send your post directly to RUS ingame.

As I've said, I can only assume the only reason for this war is that several memberes of RUS are bored because of the lack of content. If player owned stations had been introduced one week ago, there would probably had not been this war.

And since RUS are not stupid, they understand that what was said by Ron1n in the first post will never be carried out. But I'm sure both sides, by far, have their best time in EVE to this date. I'm just sorry I'm not online to bee there in the battle.

*edit*
And it's not hard to see:
RUS are russians. SA are EU/USA. When most SA members are online, it's already far beyond mid night in Russia... That's why RUS says it takes a year for SA to gather a fleet, and why SA says RUS just log all the time ;)

Edited by: dalman on 21/07/2003 02:50:10
Am I forced to have any regret?
I've become the lie, beautiful and free
In my righteous own mind
I adore and preach the insanity you gave to me
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS

Posted - 2003.07.21 02:48:00 - [613]

dalman, i asked Wrangler, didnt need to hear ur view on the matter really...
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.21 02:48:00 - [614]

dalman, i asked Wrangler, didnt need to hear ur view on the matter really...
dalman
dalman

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:04:00 - [615]

Sure... But I don't think the responce of Wrangler will be very different. I think I'm still to read any post written in another language than english, except for russian.

M.I.A. since 2004-07-30
dalman
dalman
Finite Horizon

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:04:00 - [616]

Sure... But I don't think the responce of Wrangler will be very different. I think I'm still to read any post written in another language than english, except for russian.
Am I forced to have any regret?
I've become the lie, beautiful and free
In my righteous own mind
I adore and preach the insanity you gave to me
Ordetta
Ordetta

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:13:00 - [617]

i hope the SA kicks those Russki's right in the gonads and see them off.....

GO GO GO Stain Allience!!

Ordetta
Ordetta

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:13:00 - [618]

i hope the SA kicks those Russki's right in the gonads and see them off.....

GO GO GO Stain Allience!!

M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:19:00 - [619]

double posting is just a symbol of doubling the casualties numbers :)
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:19:00 - [620]

double posting is just a symbol of doubling the casualties numbers :)
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:21:00 - [621]

dalman, if they dont want foreign languages - i want them to write it in the rules...im not gonna guess what the admins want or dont want me to do. i pay for the use of this forum, which means i can do anything i want withing the rules, right? right...dont want any clickerhappy griefer moderators going after my ass :P
M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:21:00 - [622]

dalman, if they dont want foreign languages - i want them to write it in the rules...im not gonna guess what the admins want or dont want me to do. i pay for the use of this forum, which means i can do anything i want withing the rules, right? right...dont want any clickerhappy griefer moderators going after my ass :P
shaved tiger
shaved tiger

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:35:00 - [623]

This one for Wrangler:

Шла я как то мимо МУРа:
Из окошка, вижу, - хуй!
Это мой милёнок Шура
Шлёт воздушный поцелуй.

P.S.
God is Love!..

Posted - 2003.07.21 03:35:00 - [624]

This one for Wrangler:

Шла я как то мимо МУРа:
Из окошка, вижу, - хуй!
Это мой милёнок Шура
Шлёт воздушный поцелуй.

P.S.
God is Love!..

Posted - 2003.07.21 04:01:00 - [625]

And to this day...nothing wortwhile ever came out of Russia. Lets put em to sleep.

The name's johnnyblaze ain't a damn thing changed.
JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Caldari

Posted - 2003.07.21 04:01:00 - [626]

And to this day...nothing wortwhile ever came out of Russia. Lets put em to sleep.

The name's johnnyblaze ain't a damn thing changed.
Jobe
Jobe

Posted - 2003.07.21 04:09:00 - [627]

So many random comments.. (this is one of them)

Mass - A part of the Stain Alliance
Jobe
Jobe
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2003.07.21 04:09:00 - [628]

So many random comments.. (this is one of them)

Mass - A part of the Stain Alliance
Crimsonjade
Crimsonjade

Posted - 2003.07.21 06:38:00 - [629]

to bring the topic back into focus...
good fight today guys. i personally learned a lot at the end. some of your pushes were brilliant and daring, yet paid off! i hope to fight some more, because this really is not hurting my corp at all. actually production is up 30% in all sectors due to war time "excitement". we are taking little losses and my only complaint it the long waiting periods (happen in every game) and you guys logging off so fast! ; )

No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

Crimsonjade
Crimsonjade
Comanche Nation

Posted - 2003.07.21 06:38:00 - [630]

to bring the topic back into focus...
good fight today guys. i personally learned a lot at the end. some of your pushes were brilliant and daring, yet paid off! i hope to fight some more, because this really is not hurting my corp at all. actually production is up 30% in all sectors due to war time "excitement". we are taking little losses and my only complaint it the long waiting periods (happen in every game) and you guys logging off so fast! ; )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 25 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,11s, ref 20240515/1446
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.