Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
vanBuskirk
vanBuskirk

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.18 02:06:00 - [1]

Quote:
Frankly, this is bull****. PLEASE give us other options than killing thousands of npcs for weeks to gain a measily amount of sec rating. This is ridiculous. What was so bad with the .1 per day? If you kill in empire and get -10, is 3 months not enough time to be punished for the crime? It really is freaking ridiculous.

No it isn't. To get to -10, you really have to work at it. You SHOULD have to work at getting back again.

You chose to be a "pirate" and live in EVE by ruining other people's game experience - deal with the consequences or leave. Personally, I'd prefer you to choose the latter.Evil or Very Mad
----------------------------------------------
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent".
vanBuskirk
vanBuskirk
Caldari

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.18 02:06:00 - [2]

Quote:
Frankly, this is bull****. PLEASE give us other options than killing thousands of npcs for weeks to gain a measily amount of sec rating. This is ridiculous. What was so bad with the .1 per day? If you kill in empire and get -10, is 3 months not enough time to be punished for the crime? It really is freaking ridiculous.

No it isn't. To get to -10, you really have to work at it. You SHOULD have to work at getting back again.

You chose to be a "pirate" and live in EVE by ruining other people's game experience - deal with the consequences or leave. Personally, I'd prefer you to choose the latter.Evil or Very Mad
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

vanBuskirk
vanBuskirk

Posted - 2004.05.31 07:45:00 - [3]

Originally by: Viqer Fell
C'mon TomB, I dare you to post, no ... I double dare you!

Wink

Seriously though TomB I think it can only be fair for us to expect an answer. It's the uncertainty that is causing the bad attitudes here. Either tell us once and for all whether you expect us to just be perma banned from 0.5 or whether there will be a "significant" revamp of the sec status increase.

Either that or explain how I can realistically, say within 2 months re-enter 1.0 systems, with my current social skills (all trained to high ish lvls with all but diplomacy) and my current rating (-6.3).

I know this may sound poor but I suspect that the reason you are not responding is not that you haven't read this post but that you really don't want to be honest and tell us all that the dev team have no intention of helping us reform whatsoever and that you simply don't want us all to suddenly go for the -10 club by podding every little ship we see.

Ah diddums, you kill people for a living and you don't want the cops to shoot you?

You're a pirate. Pirates aren't welcome in civilised society. You made the choice - deal with the consequences or end yourself. Personally, I'd prefer the latter.
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent".
vanBuskirk
vanBuskirk
Caldari

Posted - 2004.05.31 07:45:00 - [4]

Originally by: Viqer Fell
C'mon TomB, I dare you to post, no ... I double dare you!

Wink

Seriously though TomB I think it can only be fair for us to expect an answer. It's the uncertainty that is causing the bad attitudes here. Either tell us once and for all whether you expect us to just be perma banned from 0.5 or whether there will be a "significant" revamp of the sec status increase.

Either that or explain how I can realistically, say within 2 months re-enter 1.0 systems, with my current social skills (all trained to high ish lvls with all but diplomacy) and my current rating (-6.3).

I know this may sound poor but I suspect that the reason you are not responding is not that you haven't read this post but that you really don't want to be honest and tell us all that the dev team have no intention of helping us reform whatsoever and that you simply don't want us all to suddenly go for the -10 club by podding every little ship we see.

Ah diddums, you kill people for a living and you don't want the cops to shoot you?

You're a pirate. Pirates aren't welcome in civilised society. You made the choice - deal with the consequences or end yourself. Personally, I'd prefer the latter.
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240427/1141
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.