| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 05:48:00 -
[1]
Items are all in high sec 4 jumps from Rens
Faction Ships
-Caracal Navy Issue- 90 mil rigged with : anti-em screen reinforcer I anti-thermal screen reinforcer I core defense field extender I
-Phantasm- 215 mil rigged with : Ancillary current router I Anti-EM screen reinforcer I
-Succubus- 60 mil
Faction and Deadspace mods
Corpii C-Type small nos 2x-10 mil/each Pithi B-Type small shield booster-30 mil Gistii B-Type small shield booster I-15 mil Gistii B-Type 1mn afterburner I-5 mil Gistum B-Type medium shield booster I-795 mil Gist C-Type 100mn mwd-40 mil Dark Blood small energy neut-5 mil Domination standard missile launcher I 3x-20 mil/each Republic Fleet Heavy missile launcher I 13x-25 mil/each
|

carbomb
Super Team Munkey
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 09:06:00 -
[2]
give ya 195 for the phantasm
|

Patronicus Whimsy
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 11:38:00 -
[3]
Pithi small sb for 30mil pls
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 17:45:00 -
[4]
Contract up @Patronicus for 30 mil thank you!
Can't let go the phantasm at 195, too low sorry
|

carbomb
Super Team Munkey
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 19:47:00 -
[5]
fair enough. although i bought one for the same this morning :)
if u change ur mind, send me a mail.
|

Stiletto
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 21:38:00 -
[6]
i'll take the Succubus and Gistii B-Type 1mn afterburner I for 60mill
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.22 22:35:00 -
[7]
Contract up @ Stiletto for 62 mil...hope we can come to a mutual agreement at 62 mil thx for shopping 
|

Ygar Curele
Minmatar Ascent of Ages Sc0rched Earth
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 10:19:00 -
[8]
I'll buy these:
Corpii C-Type small nos 2x-10 mil/each
20 million total
|

Swifo
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 11:38:00 -
[9]
i'll take the small neut
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.25 04:18:00 -
[10]
Contract up @ Ygar for the 2 small nos for 20 mil....sorry but the succubus was sold...didn't have time to edit my post before you saw it. Thank you for shopping
Contract up @ Swifo for the small neut for 5 mil, thank you for shopping
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 02:42:00 -
[11]
still some great ships and mods available!! bump
|

Fujioka
Caldari Star Frontiers
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 10:03:00 -
[12]
CN Caracal for 80mil?
|

Sakathar Gaur
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 16:25:00 -
[13]
Ill take the Navy Caracal at asking price of 90mill, pls.
Contract up pls.
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 17:53:00 -
[14]
Contract up @ Sakathar Gaur CN Caracal at 90 mil isk. Thank you for shopping! wanna pimp it out a lil with a few Republic Fleet heavy launcher?! keep on buying, still a lot of good stuff to go
|

Radix Malorum
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 18:10:00 -
[15]
Gistii B-Type small shield booster I-15 mil for me plz.
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.02.28 18:16:00 -
[16]
Contract up @ Radix for 15 mil :) thank for you shopping
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.01 21:34:00 -
[17]
still great ship and mods available, ingame offers also accepted
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.02 22:33:00 -
[18]
great ship and items still available....would be willing to trade all of the remaining items for a Gist C-Type X-Large Shield Booster....if anyone interested, post here or convo me ingame
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 01:17:00 -
[19]
daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.05 22:52:00 -
[20]
still plenty of very interesting items left, go on an dbuy this stuff  daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 23:36:00 -
[21]
daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.08 02:11:00 -
[22]
daily bump, make a reasonable offer and it'll be considered
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.08 19:33:00 -
[23]
daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 22:08:00 -
[24]
ship and items still available daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.14 03:14:00 -
[25]
items still available, had a busy week so didn't have time to update! But now it's all good so buy these goodies and pimp out your rides 
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.15 00:27:00 -
[26]
daily bump
|

Imiarr Timshae
Caldari Funny Men In Funny Hats
|
Posted - 2009.03.15 00:32:00 -
[27]
I was lead to believe this thread was must see.
Regrettably, it was not so.
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.16 02:24:00 -
[28]
daily bump
|

Nephtalius
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 03:01:00 -
[29]
any takers??!! any offers or trade?!! daily bump
|

Leana Darkrider
Omnimodus Traba Instituo
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 08:28:00 -
[30]
I'll take 4 x RF heavy missile launchers
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |