| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.02 16:25:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Wind Maker on 02/03/2009 16:42:49 This character was being developed as a utility Player. Able to open covert cynos, fly Amarr Recons, fly a Guardian and in a few weeks of covert Transport ships. Has full advanced learning skills to V except charisma.
Details ----
Name: Wind Maker Corp: Will be in NPC corp Sec Status: 0.00 ISK: 1mil isk Ships: None Assets: None
Standings: Mimatar Republic 2.66 Gallente Federation 2.18
NPC corp - Tribal liberation Force 4.36 Can fly in Minmatar Militia Rank = Lance Comander
Implants:
Arrow +3 Perception Arrow +3 Willpower Arrow +3 Memory Arrow +3 Intelligence
Now for the interesting bit:
Skills at Level 5
Drones
Drones
Electronics
Cynosural Field Theory
Electronics
Electronics Upgrades
Long Range Targeting
Signature Analysis
Engineering
Energy Management (training 3days)
Energy Systems Operation
Shield Operation
Shield Upgrades
Learning
Analytical Mind
Clarity
Eidetic Memory
Focus
Instant Recall
Iron Will
Learning
Logic
Spatial Awareness
Gunnery
Small Energy Turret
Industry
Industry
Mechanic
Hull Upgrades
Mechanic
Spaceship Command
Amarr Cruiser
Amarr Frigate
Spaceship Command
Logistics
(recon and covert ops to level IV )
InEve
Starting Bid: 2 Billion Buyout: None (Although feel free to contact Wind Maker with offers or post here) End Date: 9pm (GMT) Saturday 8th of March Sniper Rule: 15 Minutes Transfer ISK: To be transferred to Wind Maker Transfer Character: I will be paying the fee to transfer the character to your account once the ISK is received (Make sure that you have a slot available.
Please EVEMail Wind Maker or Sister Trade for any Questions
|

Sister Trade
|
Posted - 2009.03.02 16:26:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Sister Trade on 02/03/2009 16:42:04 Cheers wind maker will recieve isk
|

bladem15
|
Posted - 2009.03.02 16:32:00 -
[3]
Nice toon, isk must go to char being sold as per rules though.
Free bump
|

Thorning
|
Posted - 2009.03.02 18:30:00 -
[4]
2.2 bil
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 08:30:00 -
[5]
Buyout offers taken ingame and refused so far
|

EmraldFire
Gallente Serenity Engineering and Transport Company Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 09:31:00 -
[6]
2.8b b/o
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 09:43:00 -
[7]
3bil butout offer ingame refused
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 11:54:00 -
[8]
Ive had a look through this forum, 4 billion Buy out seems fair and you and I dont have to wait a week. FIrst person post B/O gets wind maker will be on rest of day for charcater transfer.
|

Donlayt
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 18:02:00 -
[9]
Bye Wind o/
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 11:47:00 -
[10]
daily bump
|

Joran Diar
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 11:58:00 -
[11]
Hiya,
I am interested in this toon.
Can you provide me with either the char ID and limited API key in game, or tell me how long it would take to get the following skills to lvl4.. Astrometrics, Astrometric Pinpointing and Astrometric Triangulation?
I'd also need to know how long before this character could fly a freighter.
Thanks!
Joran
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 12:23:00 -
[12]
would be in a freighter in in about 15days -
User ID: 1432150 API Key: 0BE8A70FD75E4554A2E1124D2677912C68E0F28CE8464906AC80F432919ED1ED
|

Joran Diar
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 12:32:00 -
[13]
Thanks for that.
Can you be IG around 1800hrs Eve time tonight or later? I'd like to chat with you.
Oh and feel free to change that api key or edit the post if you didnt want everyone to have it. I've seen the skills now and just need to mull it over.
Thanks man.
Joran
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 12:47:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Wind Maker on 04/03/2009 12:51:17 will be on about 22.00 game time if you have any questions
|

Joran Diar
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 13:12:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Joran Diar on 04/03/2009 13:16:08 OK, thanks for that.
I am very interested, as it's got most of the skills I need. I have a WTB thread for wa character saying I have 3.5bil for a toon with all the skills I need. I know you want 4 buy out, but I really like this guy so if I can persuade you to take 3.5bil, I will go up to my max for it and take the toon tonight
Thanks!
Joran.
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.05 11:09:00 -
[16]
3.8 billion in game offer atm
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.05 19:35:00 -
[17]
SOLD --------
|

EmraldFire
Gallente Serenity Engineering and Transport Company Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2009.03.05 21:07:00 -
[18]
who is it sold to?
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 00:01:00 -
[19]
bump. still up for sale if anyone wants her.
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 04:57:00 -
[20]
online now. 3.8bo for this character. Immed transfer.
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 06:15:00 -
[21]
recvd in game buy out from EmraldFire. awaiting isk and info to transf char to.
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 14:03:00 -
[22]
bump
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 20:19:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Wind Maker on 06/03/2009 20:22:11
Originally by: Wind Maker recvd in game buy out from EmraldFire. awaiting isk and info to transf char to.
sale still pending
|

Joran Diar
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 20:26:00 -
[24]
As discussed IG, b/o offered
Joran
|

Wind Maker
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 20:28:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Joran Diar As discussed IG, b/o offered
Joran
this is correct. awaiting isk, will trans char to joran.
|

Joran Diar
|
Posted - 2009.03.06 20:39:00 -
[26]
Character received.
Thanks!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |