| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pliauga
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 17:15:00 -
[31]
Confirming that scanning is totaly borked atm.
[pompous mode] And I refuse to log on to sisi until a dev coments on this or a new patch comes out. [/pompous mode]
------- "Skynet" is my internet provider, should I be worried? |

Ida Rebel
Bulgarian Mafia Squad Sons of Tangra
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 17:31:00 -
[32]
Scanner window if closed often won't open again. Main reason to close it is that when clicking on found Cosmic signatures or anomalies or whatever, I can't see a red ring a poing or whatever there should be. The lack of visible signs makes me close the window and it never opens again - relogging works to get it back though. Having 4-5 core probes on and around the "found red ring" with range 0.25au /smallest/ and having no supplemental skills to increase signal strength or a ship with a bonus, can't get you 100% on a cosmic signature - tried it 1-2h.
|

Terail Zoqial
Caldari
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 17:45:00 -
[33]
Getting strange textures appearing this, this,this
not too sure what is causing it, but will continue to try and suss it out
|

Mashimara
Gallente Rim Collection RC Kraftwerk.
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 19:28:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Pliauga Confirming that scanning is totaly borked atm.
[pompous mode] And I refuse to log on to sisi until a dev coments on this or a new patch comes out. [/pompous mode]
Guess you will be waiting for a long time!! bah bye
Mashimara
|

Pliauga
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.03 21:11:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Mashimara
Originally by: Pliauga Confirming that scanning is totaly borked atm.
[pompous mode] And I refuse to log on to sisi until a dev coments on this or a new patch comes out. [/pompous mode]
Guess you will be waiting for a long time!! bah bye
Oh come on, it's only 6 days to go to TQ deployment. And there is bound to be a release candidate series of patches to sisi. I mean I can wait a few days, it's not like I'm addicted ... or something
I havn't played for a few hours allready. And I'm perfectly fine ... just a little nausious and shaky ... from something I ate probably ... 
------- "Skynet" is my internet provider, should I be worried? |

Pliauga
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 06:46:00 -
[36]
Told ya it won't be too long 
------- "Skynet" is my internet provider, should I be worried? |

ollobrains2
Gallente New Eve Order Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 06:49:00 -
[37]
more bugs little fixed they are going to bulldoze through like usual perhaps disable scan probes
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |