| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cloora
APEX Unlimited APEX Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 05:25:00 -
[1]
Because when fitting Tengu I cannot see how much bandwidth I have.
Why do I have a drone bay if I can't launch drones?
Is this just with this ship or do the other T3 ships do this on teh fitting screen as well?
|

Gaetring Xana
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 06:29:00 -
[2]
You have.. 20Mb/s or 0. Depending on which subsystem you choose. Well, at least that's how the amarr version works. 
|

Cloora
APEX Unlimited APEX Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 06:34:00 -
[3]
It would be nice though if it was shown on the fitting screen so you can figure out what subsytem you want on there.
|

Tsabrock
Gallente Circle of Friends
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 15:40:00 -
[4]
No, that attribute isn't listed anywhere on the fitting screen, but I agree with you, it would be handy if it was.
I've been fitting out some Proteus (Gallente) T3 ships, and their bandwidth goes anywhere form 25m/sec to 100m/sec - although I find it odd that there's no way to get 125m/sec on a Gallente ship (at least last I looked). --- AMD 64 4400+ X2 (Dual-Core) 4GB Corsair XMS Memory (2336) ASUS A8N-SLI Premium (1.09 Bios) GeForce 7800GTX 256 Megs; eVGA brand Windows XP Pro and Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Dual-Boot) |

Karentaki
Gallente Oberon Incorporated Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 16:08:00 -
[5]
Yep, this would be a great feature. It's annoying trying to fit a proteus without being able to see the bandwidth.
Quote:
EVE is like a sandbox with landmines. Deal with it.
|

Ruze
Amarr No Applicable Corporation
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 16:18:00 -
[6]
Agreed. That's a nice bit of information.
|

Genya Arikaido
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 16:32:00 -
[7]
It *WAS* there in one of the last couple builds. Dont' tell me they removed it?!  
Help me move to Iceland! |

Arengor
Glittering Dust
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 16:32:00 -
[8]
Yes, it is important to see bandwidth and control range in fitting window. |

Random Womble
Minmatar Master Miners Electric Monkey Overlords
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 18:10:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Tsabrock No, that attribute isn't listed anywhere on the fitting screen, but I agree with you, it would be handy if it was.
I've been fitting out some Proteus (Gallente) T3 ships, and their bandwidth goes anywhere form 25m/sec to 100m/sec - although I find it odd that there's no way to get 125m/sec on a Gallente ship (at least last I looked).
Tbh all the T3 cruisers should have a base bandwidth included with their hulls even if its just 5m3 since being able to have 0 bandwidth but 50m3 drone bay is silly
|

Chips nBeans
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 18:21:00 -
[10]
oh no, removing that information from the fitting screen really does improve things, it really shows how eve has progressed, why on earth would they put it back?
|

Ticondrius
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 19:16:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Ticondrius on 04/03/2009 19:18:22 I caught CCP Nozh in-station on sisi earlier today. Right from the headman's mouth:
Originally by: CCP Nozh Ticondrius > Is the fitting screen team working on getting drone info on there? CCP Nozh > Not for this release Ticondrius > Well, for M10 at least? Ticondrius > Drone Bandwidth & Control Range? CCP Nozh > I meant the M10 release
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Blueprint Visibility Proposal MMORPG: Many Men Online Role Playing Girls |

Johnatan
VVS Corporition Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2009.03.04 19:43:00 -
[12]
We need more crap in next release, ccp! Why you even bother giving high slots to t3 ships? Make them unbeatable, but useless! That's all what ccp can do. "Crap! Crap! Crap!" (c) ---- start cut here ---- Evil Thug`s alt. ----- end cut here ----- |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |