| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.12 18:52:00 -
[1]
To you that hold to our "tradition" and "faith". Our race is in folly, our minds have been corroded by the aeons as much as the walls of our forefathers temples. There is no benevolence in your gods will, mere tyranny. We have borne down on the races of others with a sickness we once saved for ourselves, spreading the Emperors will amongst the stars like a cancer. There is no enlightenment found within the shackles of slavery, this I know, I feel the vitocs bite. My blinded eyes have gained no insight.
Would it be that you could open your eyes and see that you follow untruth piled upon untruth I would rejoice, but it is not to be. So I offer my hand to those who fight the great injustices.
Were the Minmatar animals like the scriptures say, my head would adorn the prow of a ship, as that of my onetime captor does now.
I am not afraid to die.
I do not fear death as much as I am loath to live.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.12 18:52:00 -
[2]
To you that hold to our "tradition" and "faith". Our race is in folly, our minds have been corroded by the aeons as much as the walls of our forefathers temples. There is no benevolence in your gods will, mere tyranny. We have borne down on the races of others with a sickness we once saved for ourselves, spreading the Emperors will amongst the stars like a cancer. There is no enlightenment found within the shackles of slavery, this I know, I feel the vitocs bite. My blinded eyes have gained no insight.
Would it be that you could open your eyes and see that you follow untruth piled upon untruth I would rejoice, but it is not to be. So I offer my hand to those who fight the great injustices.
Were the Minmatar animals like the scriptures say, my head would adorn the prow of a ship, as that of my onetime captor does now.
I am not afraid to die.
I do not fear death as much as I am loath to live.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 15:01:00 -
[3]
Originally by: cold lazarus Yet another faceless corporation declaring war for fame. The only TWO corps that have held my respect are now dead TPFOM and Oracle the rest of you are shadows of these corps.
We do not seek fame, we seek nothing but vengeance for the enslaved.
Save your respect, the respect of your kind is worth no more than your insufferable existance.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 15:01:00 -
[4]
Originally by: cold lazarus Yet another faceless corporation declaring war for fame. The only TWO corps that have held my respect are now dead TPFOM and Oracle the rest of you are shadows of these corps.
We do not seek fame, we seek nothing but vengeance for the enslaved.
Save your respect, the respect of your kind is worth no more than your insufferable existance.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 10:03:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Graelyn Save a war slot for us then.
When the eye of vengeance turns to you. Even your precious droolers eat their prey one mouthful at a time.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 10:03:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Graelyn Save a war slot for us then.
When the eye of vengeance turns to you. Even your precious droolers eat their prey one mouthful at a time.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 11:26:00 -
[7]
Do you think the Matar will lay and let you kick them like Dying dogs? You underestimate these people. Their Humanity is more than a match for any villainy you steep upon them.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 11:26:00 -
[8]
Do you think the Matar will lay and let you kick them like Dying dogs? You underestimate these people. Their Humanity is more than a match for any villainy you steep upon them.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 14:06:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 14:22:03 Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 14:08:57
Originally by: Graelyn Of course, I would never bombard anyone's colonies, that would be wrong.
Unknown corps declare on PIE alone because they wish to leech off of their mighty reputation.
But of course, to do so might require them to have something other than lint between thier legs.
Perhaps you wouldn't bombard anyones colonies, The invention of sentry guns was, ultimately, worthwhile.
We declared war on PIE, for they are the mouthpiece of Amarr. To make a statement by declaring war, one has target someone that people are aware of.
edit
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 14:06:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 14:22:03 Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 14:08:57
Originally by: Graelyn Of course, I would never bombard anyone's colonies, that would be wrong.
Unknown corps declare on PIE alone because they wish to leech off of their mighty reputation.
But of course, to do so might require them to have something other than lint between thier legs.
Perhaps you wouldn't bombard anyones colonies, The invention of sentry guns was, ultimately, worthwhile.
We declared war on PIE, for they are the mouthpiece of Amarr. To make a statement by declaring war, one has target someone that people are aware of.
edit
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 17:59:00 -
[11]
Do you fear that PIE will not be able to handle this? Then I have overestimated them, there are not legions of us, PIE outnumber us greatly and hold some of the most feared pilots in the galaxy, Though I am loath to say it.
To fight against difficult odds takes courage. To fight insurmountable odds takes stupidity.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 17:59:00 -
[12]
Do you fear that PIE will not be able to handle this? Then I have overestimated them, there are not legions of us, PIE outnumber us greatly and hold some of the most feared pilots in the galaxy, Though I am loath to say it.
To fight against difficult odds takes courage. To fight insurmountable odds takes stupidity.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 20:09:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 20:11:22 Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 20:11:01 Our loyalties are with those that fight PIE, no more no less. They'll get the action you wish for as soon as the paperwork is through. If you wish to fight us, either join them, they only outnumber us 7 to 1, or file for war yourselves.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 20:09:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 20:11:22 Edited by: Vert Ism on 16/08/2004 20:11:01 Our loyalties are with those that fight PIE, no more no less. They'll get the action you wish for as soon as the paperwork is through. If you wish to fight us, either join them, they only outnumber us 7 to 1, or file for war yourselves.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.26 07:14:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Ethidium Bromide most of the vronsky family speaking here say they are no talkers but fighters. so far i have only seen forum action.
one more question: was your corp formed in a casting show?
No. I don't believe it was. Considering Vronsky Brothers have been in three engagements with PIE so far. Perhaps you should open your eyes before your mouth first, lest someone take the opportunity to shove some hyperkinetic shells in it.
|

Vert Ism
|
Posted - 2004.08.26 07:14:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Ethidium Bromide most of the vronsky family speaking here say they are no talkers but fighters. so far i have only seen forum action.
one more question: was your corp formed in a casting show?
No. I don't believe it was. Considering Vronsky Brothers have been in three engagements with PIE so far. Perhaps you should open your eyes before your mouth first, lest someone take the opportunity to shove some hyperkinetic shells in it.
|
| |
|