| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Janu Hull
Caldari Terra Incognita Ethereal Dawn
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 16:37:00 -
[61]
Advanced Weapon Upgrades V. Seven more days left. In the event of an emergency, my ego may be used as a floatation device.
|

Clair Bear
Perkone
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 16:46:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Irida Mershkov
Originally by: Rawr Cristina Advanced Spaceship Command.   
Does that even do anything?
Not for levels I-IV. If you're not afk freightering then a corpie webbing makes freighter agility a non-issue. All other ships 'benefiting' from this skill have it at V as a prerequisite
So no, this skill does absolutely nothing other than serve as a mandatory timesink for capships.
|

Fish Bulb
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 16:50:00 -
[63]
Still Training Caldari Cruiser V. A prerequisite for T3 ships.
|

Korrakas
Caldari Legion of Ascension Beyond Ascension
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:03:00 -
[64]
Weapon Upgrades V so i can fit teh 2 BCUs onto my drake for uberT3huntermobile
|

Cunane
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:03:00 -
[65]
Scout Drone Operation V
Figured I should get t2 drones sooner rather than later
|

Irida Mershkov
Gallente Noir.
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:10:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Clair Bear
Originally by: Irida Mershkov
Originally by: Rawr Cristina Advanced Spaceship Command.   
Does that even do anything?
Not for levels I-IV. If you're not afk freightering then a corpie webbing makes freighter agility a non-issue. All other ships 'benefiting' from this skill have it at V as a prerequisite
So no, this skill does absolutely nothing other than serve as a mandatory timesink for capships.
Ouch.
|

Malusae
Caldari House CHOAM Terrebellum
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:10:00 -
[67]
Drone Interfacing V
Still, not as bad as when I did Battleship V I guess..
|

Drunk Driver
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:11:00 -
[68]
*****MONGERING, LEVEL 5!
--------------------------------------- I support log offs.
There's just something about denying free electrons to my computer that appeals to my need for control.
|

Kazang
Gallente Arbitrary Freedom
|
Posted - 2009.03.09 17:23:00 -
[69]
Forum Whoring V
Kazang
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |