| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:19:00 -
[1]
I was wondering where the self claiming owner of Decon system is these days? We may not have managed to kill ya yet, but getting your sec status down to -3.3 is kinda funny. Come back man, we all miss ya! 
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:19:00 -
[2]
I was wondering where the self claiming owner of Decon system is these days? We may not have managed to kill ya yet, but getting your sec status down to -3.3 is kinda funny. Come back man, we all miss ya! 
|

slothe
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:22:00 -
[3]
erm.... ibtl
Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public" http://www.khainestar.com/eve |

slothe
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:22:00 -
[4]
erm.... ibtl
Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public" http://www.khainestar.com/eve |

Qul mang
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:25:00 -
[5]
Yea plz come back we miss you dearly love the smell of fear from Alocar tolan
|

Qul mang
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:25:00 -
[6]
Yea plz come back we miss you dearly love the smell of fear from Alocar tolan
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:27:00 -
[7]
Originally by: slothe erm.... ibtl
riiiight, erm, what exactly does that mean? 
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:27:00 -
[8]
Originally by: slothe erm.... ibtl
riiiight, erm, what exactly does that mean? 
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:28:00 -
[9]
Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:28:00 -
[10]
Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Icchan
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:30:00 -
[11]
Yes, it's been very quiet here since you left. |

Icchan
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:30:00 -
[12]
Yes, it's been very quiet here since you left. |

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:43:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Selena D'Kree Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
whats that then?  
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:43:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Selena D'Kree Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
whats that then?  
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:47:00 -
[15]
yes
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:47:00 -
[16]
yes
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:47:00 -
[17]
What's what? Do you mean what I owe him?
Originally by: Counterfeit
Originally by: Selena D'Kree Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
whats that then?  
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:47:00 -
[18]
What's what? Do you mean what I owe him?
Originally by: Counterfeit
Originally by: Selena D'Kree Poor Tolan. Did you get lost and loose your way? We miss ya! And I still have something to repay you for.
whats that then?  
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:58:00 -
[19]
I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
Originally by: Counterfeit yes
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:58:00 -
[20]
I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
Originally by: Counterfeit yes
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 02:18:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Counterfeit on 21/08/2004 16:29:50
Originally by: Selena D'Kree I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
dont give him a pod, he already has one, just take the ship surrounding it away from him :P
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 02:18:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Counterfeit on 21/08/2004 16:29:50
Originally by: Selena D'Kree I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
dont give him a pod, he already has one, just take the ship surrounding it away from him :P
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 02:24:00 -
[23]
That was my plan stan!
Originally by: Counterfeit
dont give him a pod, he already has one, just take the ship surrounding it away from him :P
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Selena D'Kree
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 02:24:00 -
[24]
That was my plan stan!
Originally by: Counterfeit
dont give him a pod, he already has one, just take the ship surrounding it away from him :P
It is not the path we chose but the direction in which we chose to travel upon it.
|

Jozef Meurtrier
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 05:06:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Jozef Meurtrier on 21/08/2004 05:08:09
Originally by: Selena D'Kree I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
If this guy pwned you the first time, chances are he'd pwn you the second time aswell.
Also, these sort of threads should be moved to an ingame conversation.. it gets my seal of IBTL approval.
Edit: Counterfeit, your signature is a tad oversized.
|

Jozef Meurtrier
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 05:06:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Jozef Meurtrier on 21/08/2004 05:08:09
Originally by: Selena D'Kree I owe him a pod, so I want him to come back so I can give him one. 
If this guy pwned you the first time, chances are he'd pwn you the second time aswell.
Also, these sort of threads should be moved to an ingame conversation.. it gets my seal of IBTL approval.
Edit: Counterfeit, your signature is a tad oversized.
|

Ifni
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 10:36:00 -
[27]
off topic but who cares.
i really wish people would read the rules about sigs. -
|

Ifni
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 10:36:00 -
[28]
off topic but who cares.
i really wish people would read the rules about sigs. -
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 16:06:00 -
[29]
Its my first banner, give me a break
Also, im SICK of ppl saying "this thread should not be here"
BITE ME! Hes a pirate and i was encouraging ppl who have been on the receiving end of him to put something down here about him. Too many ppl on the forums seem intent on digressing from the topic at hand, if ya havent got anything to add about the topic, dont bother posting. If the GMs want to lock this thread, so be it, doesnt realy bother me.
Have a nice day!
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 16:06:00 -
[30]
Its my first banner, give me a break
Also, im SICK of ppl saying "this thread should not be here"
BITE ME! Hes a pirate and i was encouraging ppl who have been on the receiving end of him to put something down here about him. Too many ppl on the forums seem intent on digressing from the topic at hand, if ya havent got anything to add about the topic, dont bother posting. If the GMs want to lock this thread, so be it, doesnt realy bother me.
Have a nice day!
|

Damajink
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 16:40:00 -
[31]
IBTL = 'In Before The Lock'
|

Damajink
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 16:40:00 -
[32]
IBTL = 'In Before The Lock'
|

Minmatar Citizen 1003
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 18:26:00 -
[33]
I'm sure this thread is not SUPPOSED to be funny.
but it is.
|

Minmatar Citizen 1003
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 18:26:00 -
[34]
I'm sure this thread is not SUPPOSED to be funny.
but it is.
|

Icchan
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 18:00:00 -
[35]
Nice signature Counter, where did you get it? 
|

Icchan
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 18:00:00 -
[36]
Nice signature Counter, where did you get it? 
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 19:52:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Icchan Nice signature Counter, where did you get it? 
dunno, some samurai chap made it, remind me to thank him sometime! 
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 19:52:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Icchan Nice signature Counter, where did you get it? 
dunno, some samurai chap made it, remind me to thank him sometime! 
|

Infinita
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 21:43:00 -
[39]
Give him my greetings if you see him :) I hear he's been chased away from decon quite a few times now...guess 0.4 hunting noobminers is less fun when the noobs grow up and go grouphunting you in battleships. Poor alocar :((( |

Infinita
|
Posted - 2004.08.22 21:43:00 -
[40]
Give him my greetings if you see him :) I hear he's been chased away from decon quite a few times now...guess 0.4 hunting noobminers is less fun when the noobs grow up and go grouphunting you in battleships. Poor alocar :((( |

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.23 03:48:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Infinita Give him my greetings if you see him :) I hear he's been chased away from decon quite a few times now...guess 0.4 hunting noobminers is less fun when the noobs grow up and go grouphunting you in battleships. Poor alocar :(((
Hehe My latest setup on my arma is a secret, but lets say, with the support of the militia group of frigs, cruisers and battleships, Alocars scorp is gonna get blown out of the stars if he comes back to hunt the miners again  Dont get me wrong, i think its damn funny hes managed to do as much damage as he has in Decon, but everyone falls from grace, or into the gutter in his case! ***and to Decon Defence group, keep up the good work! ***
|

Counterfeit
|
Posted - 2004.08.23 03:48:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Infinita Give him my greetings if you see him :) I hear he's been chased away from decon quite a few times now...guess 0.4 hunting noobminers is less fun when the noobs grow up and go grouphunting you in battleships. Poor alocar :(((
Hehe My latest setup on my arma is a secret, but lets say, with the support of the militia group of frigs, cruisers and battleships, Alocars scorp is gonna get blown out of the stars if he comes back to hunt the miners again  Dont get me wrong, i think its damn funny hes managed to do as much damage as he has in Decon, but everyone falls from grace, or into the gutter in his case! ***and to Decon Defence group, keep up the good work! ***
|

alarox
|
Posted - 2004.08.27 13:08:00 -
[43]
Sadly alocar's account owner is back from 5 months away from eve. I had a lot of fun killing u all on Decon and else where in those barely unfair fight ( never did so much 10 vs me with my main, alocar did and won each time with not that much skill ). Of course you werent as much excperienced in fight than in mining but it was so funny to read your smack and your "noobs traps" Some of u were courageous (sometimes a bit much so that sentry could help me :D ) but they need some practice fighting against good players in 0.0 to win xD Now a rl friend of mine plays alocar (his original owner )and he's not a pirate at all so you can speak to him about the last 6 months, he wont remember any event / kills / lames chat i did :p thx for fun again , Decon system is now free to public haha 
|

alarox
|
Posted - 2004.08.27 13:08:00 -
[44]
Sadly alocar's account owner is back from 5 months away from eve. I had a lot of fun killing u all on Decon and else where in those barely unfair fight ( never did so much 10 vs me with my main, alocar did and won each time with not that much skill ). Of course you werent as much excperienced in fight than in mining but it was so funny to read your smack and your "noobs traps" Some of u were courageous (sometimes a bit much so that sentry could help me :D ) but they need some practice fighting against good players in 0.0 to win xD Now a rl friend of mine plays alocar (his original owner )and he's not a pirate at all so you can speak to him about the last 6 months, he wont remember any event / kills / lames chat i did :p thx for fun again , Decon system is now free to public haha 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |