| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Captator
Yakuza Corp
|
Posted - 2009.04.10 14:27:00 -
[61]
Originally by: NAFnist black ops
we need a good black ops movie
This. I want to see blackops drops in support of a recon gang that pins down superior numbers (so like remote asymmetric tactics that you used to do).
I wouldn't complain about a pilgrim wolfpack with some deimos, nor some good commandship pvp.
You must also try and do that faction ship dream team with kil and the others that would be the raeptrain incarnate.
|

Minigin
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2009.04.13 00:35:00 -
[62]
i would like to see golem pvp tbh. . MINIGIN! The original colour poster - now surrounding you in limegreen.
|

LordVodka
Earned In Blood
|
Posted - 2009.04.13 00:40:00 -
[63]
Go with complete crap ships: ferox, moa, gila, ashimmu, hookbill, etc.
|

RedSplat
Heretic Army
|
Posted - 2009.04.13 01:03:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Grann Thefauto If you really want a challenge, give us some Ashimmu fights. :)
Originally by: CCP Mitnal
I don't sleep. I am always here. Watching. Waiting.
Originally by: CCP Mitnal it does get progressively longer.
|

Bastaardicious
Enrave Ethereal Dawn
|
Posted - 2009.04.15 17:36:00 -
[65]
Was this one part of your new fraps material?
http://triumvirate-alliance.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=3055827
|

Kytus Bos
|
Posted - 2009.04.15 19:15:00 -
[66]
Fights against gangs which cost more isk than yours.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your nightmare vids, but when you look at the eft stats and the price tags...it somehow becomes a bit less impressive.
|

Mr Ignitious
R.E.C.O.N. Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.04.16 00:45:00 -
[67]
Edited by: Mr Ignitious on 16/04/2009 00:51:55
Originally by: Pharon Reichter I'd like to see you in a anything T1 w/ no faction gear associated and kicking @ss....kinda like Garmon (my hero).
Fixed ^^
not sure if offer is still available, and i know how you hated nanoes, but I'm a fan of solo/small gang hacs.
Also low sec stuffs + piracy while showing ransom convoes makes me lul.
Or hell, you could do a New stealth bomber vid, could be sweet =)
edit: oo I like vindicators. Lots. =D
Ooo and black ops. Sure they still sux but you don't see any bops vids =(
I wamtz lawts of stuf in one vid DHB pweeeez
I read the forums assuming there are no trolls, only really stupid people.
Originally by: CCP Zulupark
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
|

Stan Lento
DIE WITH HONOUR
|
Posted - 2009.04.16 02:33:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Grann Thefauto If you really want a challenge, give us some Ashimmu fights. :)
this
|

Revoluti0nx
Invicta. Advocated Destruction
|
Posted - 2009.04.16 04:41:00 -
[69]
Originally by: NAFnist black ops
we need a good black ops movie
Good production? Or what i don't understand this.
|

Oshaga Nanir
Amarr Digital Fury Corporation Digital Renegades
|
Posted - 2009.04.16 09:45:00 -
[70]
I would love to see a Black Ops vid. --- Happy hauling in 0.0, out. |

Jarek Konecnik
|
Posted - 2009.04.16 11:09:00 -
[71]
more AC/DC + T3, Paladin or Redeemer :)
|

Eraggan Sadarr
Phoenix Tribe
|
Posted - 2009.04.17 09:58:00 -
[72]
I would like to see some more of CCP's Brand Spanking New "Brawler" Falcon... NOT!!
I agree with other posts. The best vids are made when you do what you like best. So go have some fun, and i will watch that :)
Eve Market Scanner - Marketlog comparisons |

Arouu
|
Posted - 2009.04.17 10:09:00 -
[73]
I'd like to see you stop using orange text to show how egotistical you are.
|

dAn melax
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2009.04.18 17:06:00 -
[74]
Stealth Bombers HotDrop :D (the new ghay bomb :P),
but tbh. I would really like to see your Black Ops actions and some oldschool damper-ravens. Play Hard. Go Pro. |

Ignition SemperFi
The Arrow Project Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2009.04.18 22:55:00 -
[75]
brawlur falcon and rook for the lawls
but this still comes after my earlier thoughts/requests in this fred ---- People Say Im paranoid because I have a gun, I say I dont have to be paranoid because I have a gun.
Space Vikings |

Captain Campion
Synergy. Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2009.04.19 09:08:00 -
[76]
Faction cruisers.
|

Volucer S
Noob Fight Club Noob Fleet
|
Posted - 2009.05.11 23:06:00 -
[77]
DEIMOS and VINDICATOR
|

Drakan290
|
Posted - 2009.05.11 23:47:00 -
[78]
I want to see you kill something in an Orca. It's got a drone bay. It's got high slots you can fit Neuts in. THIS NEEDED NAIOW
|

Taudia
Gallente Sane Industries Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.05.12 13:43:00 -
[79]
Bhaalgorn, ishtar and or sac solo.
I'm also a huge fan of smaller gang engagements with lots of tactical considerations, especially if those are elaborated upon, as kil2 have taken to do. Else, your usual (if Burn Eden 4 is your usual) is quite enjoyable. Also like the double teams you did with Darknesss, as they were shown in Dark Perspective 4, although some of the intricacies of the engagements are indiscernible to me from the info provided.
|

DHB WildCat
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2009.05.12 23:43:00 -
[80]
New video is being uploaded as we speak.
From some of the posts I have bought new ships and introduced them. However some of the fights were not up to "my" standards... So I have cut them down.
Video will include Nightmare, and T3 action, along with double team action with Darknesss in his Kronos (new fights, non you saw in his vid).
WildCat
Should be out in a few hours
|

Don Jehova
Gallente x13
|
Posted - 2009.05.13 09:09:00 -
[81]
Looking forward to this very much. The darkness vid was so epic, cant wait to see more.
Also for any future reference, I like expensive toys owning stuff. ______________________________________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |