| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Irwin
|
Posted - 2004.08.29 00:55:00 -
[61]
40mill
|

Irwin
|
Posted - 2004.08.29 00:55:00 -
[62]
40mill
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.29 12:34:00 -
[63]
41 mil :)
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.29 12:34:00 -
[64]
41 mil :)
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 08:44:00 -
[65]
Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 08:46:52 Guys,
I've returned to my labs in Empire and done a quick tally on the number of prints that I have Taking account of the few I had stored in cargo bays etc there is basically 170; +/- 1. - It gets blurry counting so many prints.
So here's the breakdown (All 5 Run, All M.E 10):
31 Maller 74 Thorax 65 Rupture.
170 Total
I thought I had a few Moa but there's none.
Anyway on Escrow it seems the market price for a single run Thorax print albeit ME15 is about 190k (give or take)
This means even if these slightly lower ME prints are worth 150k at least a peice, that's a theoretic value of:
170 No x 5 Prints = 850 Single Prints x (Say) 150k each = 127,500,000
Sell a few, use a few it's up to you.
As there's a wee few more prints involved here (Another 20) I am going to extend the auction by a mere 12 hours. It's not much longer, there is slightly more to offer you and I guess you guys won't mind that much.
If there's no further bids beyond whats there now then that's fine - YOU get the extra F.O.C.
Extended Auction Finish Now - 10.00am 31st August.
Best Regards to Everyone
Prien E X O D U S
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 08:44:00 -
[66]
Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 08:46:52 Guys,
I've returned to my labs in Empire and done a quick tally on the number of prints that I have Taking account of the few I had stored in cargo bays etc there is basically 170; +/- 1. - It gets blurry counting so many prints.
So here's the breakdown (All 5 Run, All M.E 10):
31 Maller 74 Thorax 65 Rupture.
170 Total
I thought I had a few Moa but there's none.
Anyway on Escrow it seems the market price for a single run Thorax print albeit ME15 is about 190k (give or take)
This means even if these slightly lower ME prints are worth 150k at least a peice, that's a theoretic value of:
170 No x 5 Prints = 850 Single Prints x (Say) 150k each = 127,500,000
Sell a few, use a few it's up to you.
As there's a wee few more prints involved here (Another 20) I am going to extend the auction by a mere 12 hours. It's not much longer, there is slightly more to offer you and I guess you guys won't mind that much.
If there's no further bids beyond whats there now then that's fine - YOU get the extra F.O.C.
Extended Auction Finish Now - 10.00am 31st August.
Best Regards to Everyone
Prien E X O D U S
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 11:07:00 -
[67]
thorax isn't as popular now that the osprey beats in in mining. Rupture isn't as popular after the patch weakened projectiles si what my impression is, but the mallers are more valuable cause they tough to kill now and good tankers. seeing as your bulk selling the 190k per run wouldn't expect. but i'm confused at what your saying? 170 bpc's at 5 runs each? you really should talk in terms of Runs and not bpc's when you got multiple runs like this. be a good bargain for someone.
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 11:07:00 -
[68]
thorax isn't as popular now that the osprey beats in in mining. Rupture isn't as popular after the patch weakened projectiles si what my impression is, but the mallers are more valuable cause they tough to kill now and good tankers. seeing as your bulk selling the 190k per run wouldn't expect. but i'm confused at what your saying? 170 bpc's at 5 runs each? you really should talk in terms of Runs and not bpc's when you got multiple runs like this. be a good bargain for someone.
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 12:20:00 -
[69]
Skitszo,
Thanks for the comment. Is the Osprey really a better miner than the Thorax?
I haven't checked recently, but before the last patch I was able to fit a Thorax out for mining with 2k drones, plus 4 miner 2s and possibly a Miner 1, or a CU Vapour at a push.
With it's ability to defend itself with drones it arguably gave itelf the best edge against all other ships in it's class in a mining situation.
I can't see how the Osprey beats the Thorax with such a setup, and with only 400m3 of a drone bay and 4 high slots?
Also, I can't remember the miners screaming 'Thorax Nerfed' after the last patch.
However, it strikes me that CCP tend to regularly rotate the balance of many ships on a frequent basis, which is good, as it keeps us all on our toes.
As for the BPC's, semantics aside, there's 850 well researched, top of the line cruiser prints here which will be a belting deal whichever way you look at it for the winning bidder 
Regards
Prien E X O D U S
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 12:20:00 -
[70]
Skitszo,
Thanks for the comment. Is the Osprey really a better miner than the Thorax?
I haven't checked recently, but before the last patch I was able to fit a Thorax out for mining with 2k drones, plus 4 miner 2s and possibly a Miner 1, or a CU Vapour at a push.
With it's ability to defend itself with drones it arguably gave itelf the best edge against all other ships in it's class in a mining situation.
I can't see how the Osprey beats the Thorax with such a setup, and with only 400m3 of a drone bay and 4 high slots?
Also, I can't remember the miners screaming 'Thorax Nerfed' after the last patch.
However, it strikes me that CCP tend to regularly rotate the balance of many ships on a frequent basis, which is good, as it keeps us all on our toes.
As for the BPC's, semantics aside, there's 850 well researched, top of the line cruiser prints here which will be a belting deal whichever way you look at it for the winning bidder 
Regards
Prien E X O D U S
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 21:30:00 -
[71]
not factoring in drone space and mining, yes osprey does beat it now. look in escro and you won't find osprey bpc's very often. and you see some trying to take advantage with 500k osprey 1 run bpc's. 8}.
400 drone space good for 8 basic miners no? to lazy to go make sure they 50m3. thorax easily can fit 5 miner 2's with co-processors. i get 2 co-processors with electronics 5. but in empire high sec osprey is cheap to build. In 0.0 osprey is less minerals and less risk of isk value to mine in.
but i'll agree you can probly get mining drone scenarios where you can beat osprey but turret to turret osprey level 4 caldari cruiser rank it beats thorax now.
850 prints average bulk price 150 eack each.
umm i see it at a value of 120 mill +
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 21:30:00 -
[72]
not factoring in drone space and mining, yes osprey does beat it now. look in escro and you won't find osprey bpc's very often. and you see some trying to take advantage with 500k osprey 1 run bpc's. 8}.
400 drone space good for 8 basic miners no? to lazy to go make sure they 50m3. thorax easily can fit 5 miner 2's with co-processors. i get 2 co-processors with electronics 5. but in empire high sec osprey is cheap to build. In 0.0 osprey is less minerals and less risk of isk value to mine in.
but i'll agree you can probly get mining drone scenarios where you can beat osprey but turret to turret osprey level 4 caldari cruiser rank it beats thorax now.
850 prints average bulk price 150 eack each.
umm i see it at a value of 120 mill +
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 21:54:00 -
[73]
Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 22:10:07 Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 22:04:49 Skitszo,
I'm not convinced.
To prove the point; I'll blow the dust off an old Thorax and we'll mine somewhere of your chosing for 20 minutes.
10 mil says my Thorax loaded out with as many Miner 2's, plus *cough Harvestor *cough mining drones and or, defence drones as I can cram in it's 2k bay says (a) I mine more than you do; and (b) I stay about longer than you do if it's low sec.
Mail me ingame and we'll set it up.
Be fun 
Keep Well
Regards
Prien E X O D U S
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 21:54:00 -
[74]
Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 22:10:07 Edited by: Prien on 30/08/2004 22:04:49 Skitszo,
I'm not convinced.
To prove the point; I'll blow the dust off an old Thorax and we'll mine somewhere of your chosing for 20 minutes.
10 mil says my Thorax loaded out with as many Miner 2's, plus *cough Harvestor *cough mining drones and or, defence drones as I can cram in it's 2k bay says (a) I mine more than you do; and (b) I stay about longer than you do if it's low sec.
Mail me ingame and we'll set it up.
Be fun 
Keep Well
Regards
Prien E X O D U S
|

Erilias Ilthis
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:23:00 -
[75]
Prien,
I'm a thoraxer and addiced to harvies, so indeed, an osprey won't beat me. But the point is that with those secondary sbonusses on cruisers, the osprey does beat the thorax if you talk on basic mining drone level. From the moment you put harvies on board a thorax, it's byebye osprey ;-) U may wire me the 10 mil ;-)
|

Erilias Ilthis
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:23:00 -
[76]
Prien,
I'm a thoraxer and addiced to harvies, so indeed, an osprey won't beat me. But the point is that with those secondary sbonusses on cruisers, the osprey does beat the thorax if you talk on basic mining drone level. From the moment you put harvies on board a thorax, it's byebye osprey ;-) U may wire me the 10 mil ;-)
|

Irwin
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:33:00 -
[77]
42mill
Irwin
|

Irwin
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:33:00 -
[78]
42mill
Irwin
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:33:00 -
[79]
I think you've proved my point.
It's bye bye Ospey when you side it against a Thorax fitted out without ANY restrictions.
Also, would you fancy your chances mining low sec with a 400m3 drone bay? Lasers left in the hanger; Thorax and Osprey side by side again, one with 400 bay the other with 2,000. Fill em both with defence drones (no restrictions on type) and which ship do you think is still gonna be there when the dust has settled on a mixed NPC cruiser/frigate spawn?
I really don't believe there's any contest.
Regards
Prien
E X O D U S
|

Prien
|
Posted - 2004.08.30 22:33:00 -
[80]
I think you've proved my point.
It's bye bye Ospey when you side it against a Thorax fitted out without ANY restrictions.
Also, would you fancy your chances mining low sec with a 400m3 drone bay? Lasers left in the hanger; Thorax and Osprey side by side again, one with 400 bay the other with 2,000. Fill em both with defence drones (no restrictions on type) and which ship do you think is still gonna be there when the dust has settled on a mixed NPC cruiser/frigate spawn?
I really don't believe there's any contest.
Regards
Prien
E X O D U S
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 03:56:00 -
[81]
well regardless of the scenarios. 8] demand for thorax i believe is down. 
|

skitszo
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 03:56:00 -
[82]
well regardless of the scenarios. 8] demand for thorax i believe is down. 
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 09:03:00 -
[83]
43 mil
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 09:03:00 -
[84]
43 mil
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 10:03:00 -
[85]
its 10 am eve time ^ ^ do i get the cookie? :P
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.08.31 10:03:00 -
[86]
its 10 am eve time ^ ^ do i get the cookie? :P
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:41:00 -
[87]
thx prien great deal. great bpc's great doing business with u, stay in toutch :) cya around
|

Colonel Bra'tac
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:41:00 -
[88]
thx prien great deal. great bpc's great doing business with u, stay in toutch :) cya around
|

Xiro
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:59:00 -
[89]
a happy ending!!!! *sniff* Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.." |

Xiro
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:59:00 -
[90]
a happy ending!!!! *sniff* Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.." |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |