| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 19:42:00 -
[61]
Hm - some statistics:
- So far roundabout 200 active pirates in game - TomB look what youŠve done with your nerfe bat!!!
- Most pirate activity in Pure Blind, Fade & Syndicate. Some terrorizing gangs in middle east of galaxy . Seems some of us should move to the south!!!
- Gang size mostly 8-15 members, exept M0o.
- Some NEW pirate corps managed to stay alive 
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 19:42:00 -
[62]
Hm - some statistics:
- So far roundabout 200 active pirates in game - TomB look what youŠve done with your nerfe bat!!!
- Most pirate activity in Pure Blind, Fade & Syndicate. Some terrorizing gangs in middle east of galaxy . Seems some of us should move to the south!!!
- Gang size mostly 8-15 members, exept M0o.
- Some NEW pirate corps managed to stay alive 
|

Pa1nbringr
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 20:06:00 -
[63]
lol no love for huff, and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious ----------------------
Fedaykin Naib > eh this is boring, think im going to go choke one out Pa1nbringr > sick Fedaykin Naib > lol
|

Pa1nbringr
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 20:06:00 -
[64]
lol no love for huff, and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious ----------------------
Fedaykin Naib > eh this is boring, think im going to go choke one out Pa1nbringr > sick Fedaykin Naib > lol
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 20:13:00 -
[65]
Oh, Huff *sniv* - you guys still pirate??? Give info...
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 20:13:00 -
[66]
Oh, Huff *sniv* - you guys still pirate??? Give info...
|

GoGo Yubari
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 21:26:00 -
[67]
Edited by: GoGo Yubari on 02/09/2004 13:36:04 Name: Venal Rangers Active Members: 3-5, currently facing activity slump. Vessel Classification: Battleships Active Regions: Bleak Lands, varies Infrastructure: Free form pirate crew, family-type thing Recruiting Policy: Closed/Invite Notes: Firmly allied to and in active association with several other pirate groups.
|

GoGo Yubari
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 21:26:00 -
[68]
Edited by: GoGo Yubari on 02/09/2004 13:36:04 Name: Venal Rangers Active Members: 3-5, currently facing activity slump. Vessel Classification: Battleships Active Regions: Bleak Lands, varies Infrastructure: Free form pirate crew, family-type thing Recruiting Policy: Closed/Invite Notes: Firmly allied to and in active association with several other pirate groups.
|

Neon Genesis
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 22:59:00 -
[69]
Kr0m
Size: 45 Ship class: all Region: withheld, changes regularly. Politics: Categorically no income: loot, ransom.
__
There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
|

Neon Genesis
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 22:59:00 -
[70]
Kr0m
Size: 45 Ship class: all Region: withheld, changes regularly. Politics: Categorically no income: loot, ransom.
__
There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 23:23:00 -
[71]
Quote: and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious
I will write what the corps use as attribute themselves. If they donŠt give a "threath attribute", iŠll guess or ask arround for info.
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 23:23:00 -
[72]
Quote: and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious
I will write what the corps use as attribute themselves. If they donŠt give a "threath attribute", iŠll guess or ask arround for info.
|

olyyy
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 01:20:00 -
[73]
nice list  Maybe you could add the region for TPS Although there is a conflict in Tribute, Geminal and Vale of Silent, I guess that's where they are mostly located 
I think you could also add corp 1 and KROM although they are involved in an alliance.
Galaga (Galaxian - XIF corp) And yes, Olyyy is on our KOS list so she enjoys stirring the "flames" ( 2004.05.25 ) |

olyyy
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 01:20:00 -
[74]
nice list  Maybe you could add the region for TPS Although there is a conflict in Tribute, Geminal and Vale of Silent, I guess that's where they are mostly located 
I think you could also add corp 1 and KROM although they are involved in an alliance.
Galaga (Galaxian - XIF corp) And yes, Olyyy is on our KOS list so she enjoys stirring the "flames" ( 2004.05.25 ) |

Reebo77
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 02:46:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Lifewire
Quote: and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious
I will write what the corps use as attribute themselves. If they donŠt give a "threath attribute", iŠll guess or ask arround for info.
OMG for the second time it's 'threat' not 'threath' 
|

Reebo77
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 02:46:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Lifewire
Quote: and alot of those corps with very high threat levels and such are hilarious
I will write what the corps use as attribute themselves. If they donŠt give a "threath attribute", iŠll guess or ask arround for info.
OMG for the second time it's 'threat' not 'threath' 
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:43:00 -
[77]
The threat category is a little redundant I have to say, but overall, its quite interesting to see pirate demographics in Eve. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:43:00 -
[78]
The threat category is a little redundant I have to say, but overall, its quite interesting to see pirate demographics in Eve. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:51:00 -
[79]
Sorry for "threat"...best thing in EVE that i learn english in forums, combat/TS and...tolling logs .
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
|

Lifewire
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:51:00 -
[80]
Sorry for "threat"...best thing in EVE that i learn english in forums, combat/TS and...tolling logs .
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 08:13:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Lifewire
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
lol, well I guess its because everyone will put extreme anyway... its like if condoms were available in different sizes, no one would ask for small would they? 
I'm a threat to anyone I can gank, but no threat to people I can't, for example 3 camped scorpions... so, err, how do I measure that?
-------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 08:13:00 -
[82]
Originally by: Lifewire
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
lol, well I guess its because everyone will put extreme anyway... its like if condoms were available in different sizes, no one would ask for small would they? 
I'm a threat to anyone I can gank, but no threat to people I can't, for example 3 camped scorpions... so, err, how do I measure that?
-------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Euph
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 09:56:00 -
[83]
Edited by: Euph on 02/09/2004 09:57:56 Aww dont forget us 
name: Sinners Inc. active members: 10 - 15 ship class: Ceptors, BS, Cruisers bounty: From Low to High threat: Very High region: unknown politic: For hire infrastructure: unknown income: Loot, tolling, commandeering ships special: unknown
. ............................ It Wasn't Me!! |

Euph
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 09:56:00 -
[84]
Edited by: Euph on 02/09/2004 09:57:56 Aww dont forget us 
name: Sinners Inc. active members: 10 - 15 ship class: Ceptors, BS, Cruisers bounty: From Low to High threat: Very High region: unknown politic: For hire infrastructure: unknown income: Loot, tolling, commandeering ships special: unknown
. ............................ It Wasn't Me!! |

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 11:33:00 -
[85]
Originally by: Miso
Originally by: Lifewire
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
lol, well I guess its because everyone will put extreme anyway... its like if condoms were available in different sizes, no one would ask for small would they? 
I'm a threat to anyone I can gank, but no threat to people I can't, for example 3 camped scorpions... so, err, how do I measure that?
your a threat to most threads Wanna fly with me?
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 11:33:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Miso
Originally by: Lifewire
What is so difficult to give your own corp a threat level??? DonŠt be shy!!! TDG threat level is extreme!!! 
lol, well I guess its because everyone will put extreme anyway... its like if condoms were available in different sizes, no one would ask for small would they? 
I'm a threat to anyone I can gank, but no threat to people I can't, for example 3 camped scorpions... so, err, how do I measure that?
your a threat to most threads Wanna fly with me?
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 11:53:00 -
[87]
Originally by: Nafri
your a threat to most threads
Meeoooowww!
Its funny cos its true. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 11:53:00 -
[88]
Originally by: Nafri
your a threat to most threads
Meeoooowww!
Its funny cos its true. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 12:13:00 -
[89]
Originally by: Nafri
your a threat to most threads
I thought that honour belonged to me 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 12:13:00 -
[90]
Originally by: Nafri
your a threat to most threads
I thought that honour belonged to me 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |