| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 21:39:00 -
[1]
NEW EVE CORP SITE
THE OUTFIT
Looking to hire an 'intrepretor' for Language barriers.
Need All types of new players, most language is OK if you have a bit of english :)
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 21:39:00 -
[2]
NEW EVE CORP SITE
THE OUTFIT
Looking to hire an 'intrepretor' for Language barriers.
Need All types of new players, most language is OK if you have a bit of english :)
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 06:48:00 -
[3]
Web Site updated to show some of the cheesy agents I been running. I got 5 implants in less then 3 weeks.
I also have a few other agents I mess with :) But this NPC corp was good to me, lots of high value missions.
Check out the gallery, shows the AGENTS for the CORP called
INTERNAL SECURITY
Res Judicata WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 06:48:00 -
[4]
Web Site updated to show some of the cheesy agents I been running. I got 5 implants in less then 3 weeks.
I also have a few other agents I mess with :) But this NPC corp was good to me, lots of high value missions.
Check out the gallery, shows the AGENTS for the CORP called
INTERNAL SECURITY
Res Judicata WORLD TRADEWARS |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:24:00 -
[5]
Nice site and all.. But perhaps you could tell me something rather important..
Like, WTF you are on about? And, while you're at it, WTF this "world tradewars" is?
I like to know these small details about such world ending things as "World TradeWars" *dun dun dun*.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:24:00 -
[6]
Nice site and all.. But perhaps you could tell me something rather important..
Like, WTF you are on about? And, while you're at it, WTF this "world tradewars" is?
I like to know these small details about such world ending things as "World TradeWars" *dun dun dun*.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:47:00 -
[7]
Propehcy always makes me laugh in the mornings... probably because we ask a lot of the same kind of questions.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:47:00 -
[8]
Propehcy always makes me laugh in the mornings... probably because we ask a lot of the same kind of questions.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 09:15:00 -
[9]
Flattery won't get you anywhere During the fight.. But it will after it. 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 09:15:00 -
[10]
Flattery won't get you anywhere During the fight.. But it will after it. 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 11:03:00 -
[11]
Thats easy enough, I played "TRADEWARS" for 4 years, til like what... 3 weeks ago.
I bought this domain name before I ever heard of eve. But I never used that domain for "TW"
Love to buy domains just to SMACK TALK too :)
ya see
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 11:03:00 -
[12]
Thats easy enough, I played "TRADEWARS" for 4 years, til like what... 3 weeks ago.
I bought this domain name before I ever heard of eve. But I never used that domain for "TW"
Love to buy domains just to SMACK TALK too :)
ya see
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Omega Man
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 11:16:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Omega Man on 03/09/2004 11:18:16 its true, these chaps need interpreters. there was a communication difficulty and i sent my suits to them to be let out a bit (wealth can expand a waistline).
Turns out they are not Gentlemans Outfitters at all.
|

Omega Man
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 11:16:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Omega Man on 03/09/2004 11:18:16 its true, these chaps need interpreters. there was a communication difficulty and i sent my suits to them to be let out a bit (wealth can expand a waistline).
Turns out they are not Gentlemans Outfitters at all.
|

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 12:24:00 -
[15]
That was the most uninformational post about something specific i've ever seen.
Personally, I'd trade that fancy site for some informative skills.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 12:24:00 -
[16]
That was the most uninformational post about something specific i've ever seen.
Personally, I'd trade that fancy site for some informative skills.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 22:36:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Propehcy That was the most uninformational post about something specific i've ever seen.
Personally, I'd trade that fancy site for some informative skills.
-Prophecy
Listen up Eater, the post is to attract attention of NEWBIES.
NOT EVE GODS like your Eater self.
I got your informational SKILL 'HANGIN '
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 22:36:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Propehcy That was the most uninformational post about something specific i've ever seen.
Personally, I'd trade that fancy site for some informative skills.
-Prophecy
Listen up Eater, the post is to attract attention of NEWBIES.
NOT EVE GODS like your Eater self.
I got your informational SKILL 'HANGIN '
Res Judicata
WORLD TRADEWARS |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:13:00 -
[19]
Even newbs occationally have common sense, why would they goto your corp if they don't know anything about it? Genious?
Besides that, what's an "eater"?
I know I eat Food, does that make me an "eater"?
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:13:00 -
[20]
Even newbs occationally have common sense, why would they goto your corp if they don't know anything about it? Genious?
Besides that, what's an "eater"?
I know I eat Food, does that make me an "eater"?
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Left
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:19:00 -
[21]
eater = hater?
|

Left
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:19:00 -
[22]
eater = hater?
|

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:35:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Left eater = hater?
In the JOINT, when you end up in SEG. We fight with cops, throughing ***** in there FACES...I mean all over the HEAD nose mouth ears...
SO its shortened SLANG for S_ _ _ Eater.
GOT IT?
Res Judicata
www.yaf***you.com <<<<< real site.. WORLD TRADEWARS |

Res1
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 23:35:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Left eater = hater?
In the JOINT, when you end up in SEG. We fight with cops, throughing ***** in there FACES...I mean all over the HEAD nose mouth ears...
SO its shortened SLANG for S_ _ _ Eater.
GOT IT?
Res Judicata
www.yaf***you.com <<<<< real site.. WORLD TRADEWARS |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |