| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lyah Moonshade
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 12:24:00 -
[1]
Hello
So far, I have gotten a few implants from the L1 agents I used. Since I advanced to L2 agents however, I haven't seen a single implant as reward. Are L2 agents not giving out any implants and do I have to wait till L3?
Thanks
|

Lyah Moonshade
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 12:24:00 -
[2]
Hello
So far, I have gotten a few implants from the L1 agents I used. Since I advanced to L2 agents however, I haven't seen a single implant as reward. Are L2 agents not giving out any implants and do I have to wait till L3?
Thanks
|

Shlub
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 12:50:00 -
[3]
Implant drop rate is random.
So,yes they do give out implants but you might be unlucky and not get one. My lvl 2 agent gave me 3 intell +2 implants within the space of a day then i never saw one off her again. ----------
"When You have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite" |

Shlub
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 12:50:00 -
[4]
Implant drop rate is random.
So,yes they do give out implants but you might be unlucky and not get one. My lvl 2 agent gave me 3 intell +2 implants within the space of a day then i never saw one off her again. ----------
"When You have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite" |

Chaos Controller
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 20:22:00 -
[5]
I got an willpower +2 implant from my lvl 2 -20 agent yesterday, so yes, you might get them, but they are rare... I've done about 70-80 missions for that agent so far, and that is the only implant I have gotten.
- The controller of Chaos.
|

Chaos Controller
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 20:22:00 -
[6]
I got an willpower +2 implant from my lvl 2 -20 agent yesterday, so yes, you might get them, but they are rare... I've done about 70-80 missions for that agent so far, and that is the only implant I have gotten.
- The controller of Chaos.
|

Kiolono
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 20:24:00 -
[7]
I went from lvl 1 agent to lvl 3 agent with Trans Stellar Shipping. I got 2 +1 Mem Implants from my lvl 1 agent, 1 +2 Mem Implant from my Lvl 2 agent, and 2 Hardwiring (Rougue) Implants from my lvl 3 agent.(-2% to afterburner capicitor need)
|

Kiolono
|
Posted - 2004.09.08 20:24:00 -
[8]
I went from lvl 1 agent to lvl 3 agent with Trans Stellar Shipping. I got 2 +1 Mem Implants from my lvl 1 agent, 1 +2 Mem Implant from my Lvl 2 agent, and 2 Hardwiring (Rougue) Implants from my lvl 3 agent.(-2% to afterburner capicitor need)
|

Whispre
|
Posted - 2004.09.15 15:17:00 -
[9]
I was given two +2 perception implants from my lvl2 agent last night.
|

Whispre
|
Posted - 2004.09.15 15:17:00 -
[10]
I was given two +2 perception implants from my lvl2 agent last night.
|

Viktor Tessela
|
Posted - 2004.09.16 14:15:00 -
[11]
In one night, I managed to get 3 +1 perception implants from a level 1 agent. I did have just below 10 standing with the agent, and their quality was high(10? 18? Something like that).
Just in case anyone was wondering if that was possible too.
|

Viktor Tessela
|
Posted - 2004.09.16 14:15:00 -
[12]
In one night, I managed to get 3 +1 perception implants from a level 1 agent. I did have just below 10 standing with the agent, and their quality was high(10? 18? Something like that).
Just in case anyone was wondering if that was possible too.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |