| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Basketcase
|
Posted - 2003.06.21 15:50:00 -
[1]
How about an autostack feature for those of us who are pirate hunters that have tons of loot in our hanger? This is more of a convenience than a problem..
|

Henna Steele
|
Posted - 2003.06.21 17:59:00 -
[2]
I'll second that. :) -- Henna Steele - Freedom Fighters [FFS]
|

sandiman1990
|
Posted - 2003.06.21 20:55:00 -
[3]
I like it from a miners point of view if you have only a small cargo hold and dont have enough to refine so you then get more and have to stack. I agree no real problems.
|

Grylla
|
Posted - 2003.06.24 23:50:00 -
[4]
Just like the 'Refresh' option...have a 'Stack' option.
Or in the tab have a 'Auto Stack' setting so any new items placed into the window is auto-stacked.
Example:
I add 500 Omber to my cargo hold...there's already an Omber item so it automatically autostacks since I have 'Auto Stack' option selected for my 'Items' tab in my cargo hangar.
|

Psylocke
|
Posted - 2003.06.25 19:39:00 -
[5]
May the Gods smile upon CCP if this happens.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.06.25 20:44:00 -
[6]
What about folders for ALL hangars that you can name?
At the moment I'm using medium cargo containers to put all my minerals into - keeps them separate.
Edited by: Joshua Calvert on 25/06/2003 20:45:05
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Grylla
|
Posted - 2003.06.25 22:01:00 -
[7]
Oh that's a good idea...to rename cargo containers just like you can ships...
Of course if you have money you could use the cargo holds of ships to store/sort loot...that's what I do.
Iteron I named "Ammo" Iteron IV named "Sell Minerals" Executioner named "Go Sell this"
It works well because I can have multiple cargo windows up...
But of course having namable cargo containers would be MUCH less expensive!!!
|

Arondos
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 02:16:00 -
[8]
Auto stack items would be GREAT.
Life isn't fair and neither is Eve. Get over it. |

Ruffles
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 09:12:00 -
[9]
Nice plan, optional.
Whilst autostacking items, there should be the ability for you to still seperate a selected number of items into another stack, but the initial/primary stack still accepts new items of that type.
|

karate taco
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 10:16:00 -
[10]
Yes, it's a very good and extremely necessary idea.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |