| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

cashman
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 14:54:00 -
[91]
Edited by: cashman on 11/09/2004 14:56:08 Good to see you change your mind about my thread Orestes. Now I urge anyone else who wants to make a little happening, in need of a small donation, or what ever you can come up with for ideas to get money.
Ask away on the forums (prolly best to post in events-forum)
Oh yeah, just make sure to point out to the GMs it has no relation to this thread.
____________________________________
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
|

cashman
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 14:54:00 -
[92]
Edited by: cashman on 11/09/2004 14:56:08 Good to see you change your mind about my thread Orestes. Now I urge anyone else who wants to make a little happening, in need of a small donation, or what ever you can come up with for ideas to get money.
Ask away on the forums (prolly best to post in events-forum)
Oh yeah, just make sure to point out to the GMs it has no relation to this thread.
____________________________________
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
|

Araviel
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 14:58:00 -
[93]
zap, if i donate some isk to you will you buy me a drink at the fanfest? 
btw, welcomme back, nice to se you again
EPIC Recruitment post
|

Araviel
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 14:58:00 -
[94]
zap, if i donate some isk to you will you buy me a drink at the fanfest? 
btw, welcomme back, nice to se you again
EPIC Recruitment post
|

Claire Scott
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 15:03:00 -
[95]
Originally by: Lord Zap After coming back to EVE
Welcome back.
Quote: i find myself out of pocket to the tune of over a billion ISK
Bummer.
Quote: Needless to say, unless I can get this negative -1,000,000,000 figure reversed off my bank balance I will probably have to delete this character
So all those skill points mean nothing to you, eh?
Quote: That's obviously not what I want
Obviously.
Quote: If you don't want to give me isk that's your choice
Yup, it is.
Quote: For all those who help, I appreciate it
/em listens to the crickets.
-E
If you're not running with the pack, you're prey . . . |

Claire Scott
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 15:03:00 -
[96]
Originally by: Lord Zap After coming back to EVE
Welcome back.
Quote: i find myself out of pocket to the tune of over a billion ISK
Bummer.
Quote: Needless to say, unless I can get this negative -1,000,000,000 figure reversed off my bank balance I will probably have to delete this character
So all those skill points mean nothing to you, eh?
Quote: That's obviously not what I want
Obviously.
Quote: If you don't want to give me isk that's your choice
Yup, it is.
Quote: For all those who help, I appreciate it
/em listens to the crickets.
-E
If you're not running with the pack, you're prey . . . |

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 15:41:00 -
[97]
Originally by: Araviel zap, if i donate some isk to you will you buy me a drink at the fanfest? 
btw, welcomme back, nice to se you again
Sure 
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 15:41:00 -
[98]
Originally by: Araviel zap, if i donate some isk to you will you buy me a drink at the fanfest? 
btw, welcomme back, nice to se you again
Sure 
|

Kurtz
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 17:56:00 -
[99]
Lord Zap, you are a player, which should be above such things.
A billion is quite a deficit to overcome, but then again, there are the rumors about your absence, and how the negative balance occurred, that are not going to draw a lot of sympathy to your state of affairs.
I suggest that you reinstate your fabled ôZap taxö. You still have directorship in your corporation? Charge 10 million or more to applicants, rather than making them sing. Pod, and boot out the ones you donÆt like, sort of a ômaster pirateö school, starring Lord Zap as Sensei.
You would only have to accept 100 pupils over time, plus what ever you can get your students to cough up in the form of ôgiftsö, to erase this debt, and possibly locate one or two that have the ôright stuffö to be an outlaw, and have loyalties to you.
|

Kurtz
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 17:56:00 -
[100]
Lord Zap, you are a player, which should be above such things.
A billion is quite a deficit to overcome, but then again, there are the rumors about your absence, and how the negative balance occurred, that are not going to draw a lot of sympathy to your state of affairs.
I suggest that you reinstate your fabled ôZap taxö. You still have directorship in your corporation? Charge 10 million or more to applicants, rather than making them sing. Pod, and boot out the ones you donÆt like, sort of a ômaster pirateö school, starring Lord Zap as Sensei.
You would only have to accept 100 pupils over time, plus what ever you can get your students to cough up in the form of ôgiftsö, to erase this debt, and possibly locate one or two that have the ôright stuffö to be an outlaw, and have loyalties to you.
|

Malcom Carswell
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 18:14:00 -
[101]
ROFL! Oh god...wait...breathe in, breathe out...ahhh, better ...ROFL...not a chance...oh god I can't fly I'm laughing so hard.
Malcom
|

Malcom Carswell
|
Posted - 2004.09.11 18:14:00 -
[102]
ROFL! Oh god...wait...breathe in, breathe out...ahhh, better ...ROFL...not a chance...oh god I can't fly I'm laughing so hard.
Malcom
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 13:41:00 -
[103]
THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 13:41:00 -
[104]
THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
|

Orestes
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 13:54:00 -
[105]
Originally by: Lord Zap THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
E-MAILING US WOULD BE A BETTER DECISION, TA
Join the IC! |

Orestes
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 13:54:00 -
[106]
Originally by: Lord Zap THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
E-MAILING US WOULD BE A BETTER DECISION, TA
Join the IC! |

Dezzyb0y
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 14:47:00 -
[107]
The thing is zaps not a c*ck like most of the people that have replied to this post saying "YEA LETS FUND GRIEFERS" and after hearing "rumours" i think the guy deserves isk and support. As someone so well put earlier "its only a game" now be nice and play fair =) -----------------------
K4rls 1400mm Howitzer Artillery I perfectly strikes Republic Fleet Testing Facilities, wrecking for 1395.9 damage
|

Dezzyb0y
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 14:47:00 -
[108]
The thing is zaps not a c*ck like most of the people that have replied to this post saying "YEA LETS FUND GRIEFERS" and after hearing "rumours" i think the guy deserves isk and support. As someone so well put earlier "its only a game" now be nice and play fair =) -----------------------
K4rls 1400mm Howitzer Artillery I perfectly strikes Republic Fleet Testing Facilities, wrecking for 1395.9 damage
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 15:19:00 -
[109]
Originally by: Orestes
Originally by: Lord Zap THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
E-MAILING US WOULD BE A BETTER DECISION, TA
I've tried e-mailing about various things in the past and all I got was a standard response which was about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard, ta. So if I ask really nicely, will you move it back to the general discussion where I'm sure you'll agree it belongs?
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 15:19:00 -
[110]
Originally by: Orestes
Originally by: Lord Zap THIS IS NOT AN EVENT BUT A GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PLEA, ORESTAS PLEASE MOVE BACK TO GENERAL DISCUSSION AS NOONE READS THE EVENT FORUMS (AND I SUSPECT THIS IS THE REASON U MOVED IT). THANKYOU
E-MAILING US WOULD BE A BETTER DECISION, TA
I've tried e-mailing about various things in the past and all I got was a standard response which was about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard, ta. So if I ask really nicely, will you move it back to the general discussion where I'm sure you'll agree it belongs?
|

Kamiyla
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 15:37:00 -
[111]
I can't understand why the GMS would make your account -1 billion Why didn't they just remove the dodgy money? Is it becaue you already spent it on items and ships by any chance?
I really hope those that are donating actually realise this, and are donating purley because they like you!
If you raise the 1 billion you seek then good luck to ya! Thats TWO billion you've had given free! 
|

Kamiyla
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 15:37:00 -
[112]
I can't understand why the GMS would make your account -1 billion Why didn't they just remove the dodgy money? Is it becaue you already spent it on items and ships by any chance?
I really hope those that are donating actually realise this, and are donating purley because they like you!
If you raise the 1 billion you seek then good luck to ya! Thats TWO billion you've had given free! 
|

Orestes
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 17:02:00 -
[113]
No, thread stays here, in Events.
Join the IC! |

Orestes
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 17:02:00 -
[114]
No, thread stays here, in Events.
Join the IC! |

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 18:49:00 -
[115]
Well... Jee.
I saw you in Vezila today, flying a Dominix.
You can't be THAT broke, now can you?
www.hadean.org
|

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 18:49:00 -
[116]
Well... Jee.
I saw you in Vezila today, flying a Dominix.
You can't be THAT broke, now can you?
www.hadean.org
|

Lims Kragma
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 20:42:00 -
[117]
Interesting punishement you received...
Wonder if some of the CA pilots finding brand new unused safespots in under 30 secs might find similar punishements in the near future...
2004.09.07 00:12:19combatYour True Sansha Tachyon Beam Laser perfectly strikes Medium Secure Container [MASS], wrecking for 1685.3 damage. Your True Sansha Tachyon Beam Laser perfectly strikes Medium Secure Container [MASS], wrecking for 1685.3 damage. |

Lims Kragma
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 20:42:00 -
[118]
Interesting punishement you received...
Wonder if some of the CA pilots finding brand new unused safespots in under 30 secs might find similar punishements in the near future...
2004.09.07 00:12:19combatYour True Sansha Tachyon Beam Laser perfectly strikes Medium Secure Container [MASS], wrecking for 1685.3 damage. Your True Sansha Tachyon Beam Laser perfectly strikes Medium Secure Container [MASS], wrecking for 1685.3 damage. |

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 03:30:00 -
[119]
Good luck getting your game-play back.
Want to work for me? |

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 03:30:00 -
[120]
Good luck getting your game-play back.
Want to work for me? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |