| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Yonos
GK inc.
|
Posted - 2009.08.10 23:02:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Yonos on 10/08/2009 23:02:50 I have tested this setup and perfected it. It's for scouting, extra dps for covert gangs, and you can gank some ratters solo (fun!). It can insta pop dumb frigate pilots. Pick you fights very carefully.
armor subsystem is so you get an extra gun.
[Loki, New Setup 1] Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Invulnerability Field II Domination Warp Disruptor Corelum C-Type 10MN MicroWarpdrive
720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M 720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M 720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M 720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M 720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Low Friction Nozzle Joints I Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I
Loki Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter Loki Electronics - Tactical Targeting Network Loki Engineering - Power Core Multiplier Loki Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration Loki Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
334dps, 1901 volley 41k EHP
|

Davinel Lulinvega
|
Posted - 2009.08.10 23:08:00 -
[2]
Protip: the armor sub doesn't actually give an extra high. You're way better off with amplification node. Also it's not even close to fitting, maybe you have 650s on?
Originally by: CCP Tuxford Now the op looks like a weirdo that can't read kekekeke!
inb4 stealth edit |

Yonos
GK inc.
|
Posted - 2009.08.10 23:19:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Yonos on 10/08/2009 23:21:09 there is an error with eft that shows it 200pg short. Ingame it fits fine.
the powergrid sub gives u the extra gun. I prefer the extra low slot the armor sub gives you over the extra shield resist and the high slot. If you get tackled, u are dead anyway.
I will try out the amplification node with halo set.
|

Guillame Herschel
Gallente NME1
|
Posted - 2009.08.11 00:07:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Yonos It can insta pop dumb frigate pilots. Pick you fights very carefully.
So can a Thrasher. 
Originally by: Sera Ryskin And I have no idea what this bull**** about gang or solo is about.
|

Yonos
GK inc.
|
Posted - 2009.08.11 03:11:00 -
[5]
I was pointing out the use of the tracking rigs. Destroyers cant cloak or fly though bubbles. thx
|

Katarlia Simov
Minmatar Cowboys From Hell
|
Posted - 2009.08.11 04:29:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Katarlia Simov on 11/08/2009 04:31:31
Originally by: Yonos I was pointing out the use of the tracking rigs. Destroyers cant cloak or fly though bubbles. thx
True, but a dessie will probably more consistantly kill frigs. Plus considering you can fit yourself literally hundreds of thrashers for the same price, and there's less eggs in the basket.
Without wanting to overly pick on Yonos, but I wish to all my various gods that people would stop posting this kind of stuff here. Anything that costs a billion isk but is 'dead if it gets tackled' is officially not any damn good at all. Hell you don't have webs or a scrammer or ANYTHING that might help you preventing that eventuality.
Never mind. All these kinds of 'OMGbubbleimmunityANDcloak' set-ups with added faction are fated to meet their end at the hands of a rightfully aroused ratting bc pilot or anyone who can fit a bait ship. I mean, sure a gang of bubble immune cov-ops dudes sounds like a great idea for running around killing **** behind enemy lines. But good luck achieving anything worthy of note solo in them. Most people would do better flying recons. At least that way they might be a bit more ****ing conservative with their toys, because they know how easilly killed they are in those.
|

Yonos
GK inc.
|
Posted - 2009.08.11 04:57:00 -
[7]
ok.
I stay out of tackling range and coordinate with my corpmates. I've had it for a several weeks now and I love it. T3 isn't for everyone I guess.
Amp node didnt give me enough PG, so I went back to the adaptive augmentor.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |