| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

SuiJuris
|
Posted - 2009.08.17 22:12:00 -
[1]
What I would like, and this is just a basic idea, is a checklist in the options screen for all the ranges you want to orbit at.
Could look something like this [] 500m [] 1mk [] 1.5km [] 2km [] 2.5km [] 5km [] 7.5km [] 10km [] 12.5km or whatever whatever whatever, list can be huge or not all that big, simply checkmark the ones you want on your right click menu and its there.
That way you can have all the orbit at ranges you want available without all the extra ones you never use. This would also allow them to have more options available for us, Like, I would kill for a option to set a orbit at 12km in my Crusader. --- It's like my mom always said... "I knew I should of drowned that one." |

Tortugan
F9X
|
Posted - 2009.08.17 22:50:00 -
[2]
Select the ship or item you'd like to orbit in your overview, in the selected item box, right-click orbit, and click 'Set Default Orbit Distance' and type in what range you'd like to orbit at- the same thing works for keep at range.
However, I like your idea, too- we should be able to save preset orbit distances so in the heat of battle it isn't necessary to go through all those steps to setup an orbit. Supported.
----
Need Mercenaries? Contact me in-game to hire Internal Anarchy. Killboard |

Htrag
The Carebear Stare
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 00:18:00 -
[3]
I'd like orbit and range information stored PER SHIP TYPE
|

Don Pellegrino
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 01:04:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Htrag I'd like orbit and range information stored PER SHIP TYPE
I would like to set the whole list and save it for every singe of my ships.
|

Herschel Yamamoto
Agent-Orange
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 06:14:00 -
[5]
This sounds like a great idea - easy and customizable.
|

Drake Draconis
Shadow Cadre
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 06:14:00 -
[6]
Supported. ========================= CEO of Shadow Cadre http://www.shadowcadre.com ========================= |

Aelsa
Portal Technologies
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 11:07:00 -
[7]
|

Shade Millith
Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2009.08.18 11:16:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Shade Millith on 18/08/2009 11:16:10 This.
But more importantly, MOAR ranges for "Keep at Range"
3 whole ranges to select from doesn't cut it, especally when the furthest you can select is 500m (How is THIS useful?) --------------------------------------------
|

SuiJuris
|
Posted - 2009.08.19 00:07:00 -
[9]
Edited by: SuiJuris on 19/08/2009 00:07:06 bump --- It's like my mom always said... "I knew I should of drowned that one." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |