| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

MrBinary
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:02:00 -
[1]
Edited by: MrBinary on 14/10/2004 00:05:01 Just for kicks...a good friend of mine, Deahkthar Raehm and I, have bantered with our fellow Matari Women on several occasions about which of us is the most attractive Sebiestor. We need to have closure on this issue. 
For fun, I would like to open this debate up to the general public as to which of us carries the superior genetic strain in the eyes of our women. 
Let's keep it fun...let's keep it clean. Let's be constructive. 
Kind regards, MrBinary
"[ 2004.05.20 20:11:42 ] Hodal Xibur > Die MrBinary" |

MrBinary
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:02:00 -
[2]
Edited by: MrBinary on 14/10/2004 00:05:01 Just for kicks...a good friend of mine, Deahkthar Raehm and I, have bantered with our fellow Matari Women on several occasions about which of us is the most attractive Sebiestor. We need to have closure on this issue. 
For fun, I would like to open this debate up to the general public as to which of us carries the superior genetic strain in the eyes of our women. 
Let's keep it fun...let's keep it clean. Let's be constructive. 
Kind regards, MrBinary
"[ 2004.05.20 20:11:42 ] Hodal Xibur > Die MrBinary" |

Magnus49
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:04:00 -
[3]
i like chicken
|

Magnus49
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:04:00 -
[4]
i like chicken
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:06:00 -
[5]
When it comes to picking the best-looking of any Minmatar, be it male or female, the words "Best of a bad bunch" spring to mind 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:06:00 -
[6]
When it comes to picking the best-looking of any Minmatar, be it male or female, the words "Best of a bad bunch" spring to mind 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Hakera
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:19:00 -
[7]
Eris!  
Dumbledore - Eve-I.com |

Hakera
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:19:00 -
[8]
Eris!  
Dumbledore - Eve-I.com |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:39:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert When it comes to picking the best-looking of any Minmatar, be it male or female, the words "Best of a bad bunch" spring to mind 
Watch it 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 00:39:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert When it comes to picking the best-looking of any Minmatar, be it male or female, the words "Best of a bad bunch" spring to mind 
Watch it 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Excavation Svcs
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 01:09:00 -
[11]
Oh give the poor sebiestors a chance too, they physique might not be as appealing, but they got other qualities, probably.
|

Excavation Svcs
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 01:09:00 -
[12]
Oh give the poor sebiestors a chance too, they physique might not be as appealing, but they got other qualities, probably.
|

Nostradamu5
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 01:09:00 -
[13]
Eris Joshua was not referring to you, because your looks are quite stunning, my only question is; why does that rabbit seem to follow you around?
Stop griping about server instability and go buy an EVE mug!
Additionally with the purchase of each mug you will receive two(2) invisible Elves.
|

Nostradamu5
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 01:09:00 -
[14]
Eris Joshua was not referring to you, because your looks are quite stunning, my only question is; why does that rabbit seem to follow you around?
Stop griping about server instability and go buy an EVE mug!
Additionally with the purchase of each mug you will receive two(2) invisible Elves.
|

Junkzinat0r
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 02:30:00 -
[15]
Amarula!
She really is tasty, and her table dances are singularly unique in the galaxy!
They build. I fight. You pray. |

Junkzinat0r
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 02:30:00 -
[16]
Amarula!
She really is tasty, and her table dances are singularly unique in the galaxy!
They build. I fight. You pray. |

Staci Stardust
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 02:57:00 -
[17]
WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
The advent of the computer now allows us to make more mistakes, faster than ever before anytime in history. The possible exception being the combination of Tequila and handguns. |

Staci Stardust
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 02:57:00 -
[18]
WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
The advent of the computer now allows us to make more mistakes, faster than ever before anytime in history. The possible exception being the combination of Tequila and handguns. |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 03:17:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Staci Stardust WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
You are indeed...
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 03:17:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Staci Stardust WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
You are indeed...
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Natalya Lirena
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 03:18:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Staci Stardust WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
They're just jealous. 
|

Natalya Lirena
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 03:18:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Staci Stardust WTF is with all the minmitar hatred? =(
I think I'm quite attractive.
They're just jealous. 
|

Pezra
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 07:58:00 -
[23]
Carefull what you say about Min women. I'm not nice
|

Pezra
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 07:58:00 -
[24]
Carefull what you say about Min women. I'm not nice
|

Nemiona
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:22:00 -
[25]
hmmm
------ The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive. John Sladek |

Nemiona
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:22:00 -
[26]
hmmm
------ The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive. John Sladek |

Zyrla Bladestorm
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:27:00 -
[27]
eh ? . ----- Apologys for any rambling that may have just occurred.
|

Zyrla Bladestorm
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:27:00 -
[28]
eh ? . ----- Apologys for any rambling that may have just occurred.
|

Meehan
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:35:00 -
[29]
Who cares what they look like? When the lights go out they're all the same.
That saying, they're all running to the storage to get another lightbulb before their whoopass (literally) master comes along 
|

Meehan
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 08:35:00 -
[30]
Who cares what they look like? When the lights go out they're all the same.
That saying, they're all running to the storage to get another lightbulb before their whoopass (literally) master comes along 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |