| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:58:00 -
[1]
So hey, I have DCM now. Yippee skip. :) I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me before I go try it.
My UNDERSTANDING is that if I mine a particular rock (the name eludes me atm) that it will put morphite directly into my hold. My assumption is it won't get anything else... just morphite. Is this correct? If not, can someone clear this up for me?
Thanks! :)
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 16:58:00 -
[2]
So hey, I have DCM now. Yippee skip. :) I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me before I go try it.
My UNDERSTANDING is that if I mine a particular rock (the name eludes me atm) that it will put morphite directly into my hold. My assumption is it won't get anything else... just morphite. Is this correct? If not, can someone clear this up for me?
Thanks! :)
|

Xavier Arron
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:02:00 -
[3]
You need to mine the ore Mercoxit. It has a volume of 40m3 and you need 250 units for one refine.
1 refine yields 378 Morphite, more with very good refining skills about (480). You dont get anything else from refining Mercoxit.
|

Xavier Arron
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:02:00 -
[4]
You need to mine the ore Mercoxit. It has a volume of 40m3 and you need 250 units for one refine.
1 refine yields 378 Morphite, more with very good refining skills about (480). You dont get anything else from refining Mercoxit.
|

Greyson Rogers
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:30:00 -
[5]
It is a very tough rock to mine. It has these nice little damage clouds, that will take out jet cans. They can also take out indies. It will basically take 1 bestower load(with standard expanders) to make 1 refine. Plus since this ore is out in 0.0 only you do have to deal with the bs rats. If you do it, its best to have several people with you that can also DCM(as with any other ore). If I remember right it took me about 3 hours going solo to pull enough for 1 refine. This was about 6 months ago, so its been awhile.
|

Greyson Rogers
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:30:00 -
[6]
It is a very tough rock to mine. It has these nice little damage clouds, that will take out jet cans. They can also take out indies. It will basically take 1 bestower load(with standard expanders) to make 1 refine. Plus since this ore is out in 0.0 only you do have to deal with the bs rats. If you do it, its best to have several people with you that can also DCM(as with any other ore). If I remember right it took me about 3 hours going solo to pull enough for 1 refine. This was about 6 months ago, so its been awhile.
|

Xavier Arron
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:39:00 -
[7]
Aye - dcm lasers mine at a slower rate than m2's so it takes longer to mine the same volume of other high end ores (not to mention the hassle) which is why most peeps just mine ark 
Maybe worth mining and stock piling for Shiva though.
|

Xavier Arron
|
Posted - 2004.10.14 18:39:00 -
[8]
Aye - dcm lasers mine at a slower rate than m2's so it takes longer to mine the same volume of other high end ores (not to mention the hassle) which is why most peeps just mine ark 
Maybe worth mining and stock piling for Shiva though.
|

Haratu
|
Posted - 2004.10.15 12:08:00 -
[9]
check out the shiva info... dcm will become more important with shiva
I roleplay... there is this computer game called "Earth - The First Genesis" where i play a character in the early 21st century. |

Haratu
|
Posted - 2004.10.15 12:08:00 -
[10]
check out the shiva info... dcm will become more important with shiva
I roleplay... there is this computer game called "Earth - The First Genesis" where i play a character in the early 21st century. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |