| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Renarla
|
Posted - 2009.08.26 22:29:00 -
[1]
I want to maybe get an Ishtar as an all-purpose ship. "All-purpose" being solo PVP, gang PVP, and ratting. The latter two are both going to be Faction Warfare. What kind of fit would you recommend? I was thinking something like this, but something tells me this isn't a very good fit. Might be the empty slots. (The thing is so damn hard to fit imo!)
[Ishtar, Nano Shield] Damage Control II Overdrive Injector System II Overdrive Injector System II Nanofiber Internal Structure II Mark I Generator Refitting: Diagnostic System
10MN MicroWarpdrive II Warp Disruptor II Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Invulnerability Field II
Dual 150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Dual 150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Dual 150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M [empty high slot] [empty high slot]
Core Defence Field Extender I Core Defence Field Extender I
Ogre II x5 Vespa EC-600 x5 Warrior II x5 Berserker II x5
However, on another note, I now have one of those annoying sigs. |

Stil Harkonnen
|
Posted - 2009.08.26 22:34:00 -
[2]
fail cap maybe?
|

UMEE
Gunship Diplomacy Double Dutch Rudders
|
Posted - 2009.08.27 00:10:00 -
[3]
needs bouncer II's, medium pulse II's, a neut and you should be set. id put on sentry dmg rigs as well.
|

Stil Harkonnen
|
Posted - 2009.08.27 01:18:00 -
[4]
Problem with the cap injector is that assuming you're nano, your ~1000 cap is going to get sucked up REAL fast by your mwd. However, if you're just gonna drop sentries and chill, cap injector isn't necessary.
|

Renarla
|
Posted - 2009.08.27 01:20:00 -
[5]
How's this fit? I really wish there was something I could cram into those hislots...
[Ishtar, Nano Shield] Damage Control II Overdrive Injector System II Nanofiber Internal Structure II Nanofiber Internal Structure II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
10MN MicroWarpdrive II Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Invulnerability Field II
Heavy Ion Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Ion Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M Heavy Ion Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M [empty high slot] [empty high slot]
Core Defence Field Extender I Core Defence Field Extender I
Ogre II x5 Vespa EC-600 x5 Warrior II x5 Berserker II x5
However, on another note, I now have one of those annoying sigs. |

xavier69
Gallente Stark Enterprises LLC
|
Posted - 2009.08.27 23:13:00 -
[6]
7 Million + SP in drones, 2-3M this ship suxs badly
|

Stil Harkonnen
|
Posted - 2009.08.28 03:11:00 -
[7]
Originally by: xavier69 7 Million + SP in drones, 2-3M this ship suxs badly
hmm??
and as to that fit above, if you really want to go nano, then I would put d150 rails instead of blasters. You really don't want to get up close and dirty cause that defeats the purpose of being so fast and agile. Keep the 24km point and mwd to orbit at range and let drones do most of the work and let your 7k shield buffer keep you alive
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |