| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

GankYee Doodle
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:36:00 -
[1]
I recently started over. Its very simple: I want combat! Have been training learning skills for now, coming to an end.
Want to join DEDICATED PvP corp, allegiance of little importance, empire/alliance corp, doesn't matter. Preference for Mercenary corps, not pirates.
You can EVE-Mail me, GankYee Doodle
|

GankYee Doodle
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:36:00 -
[2]
I recently started over. Its very simple: I want combat! Have been training learning skills for now, coming to an end.
Want to join DEDICATED PvP corp, allegiance of little importance, empire/alliance corp, doesn't matter. Preference for Mercenary corps, not pirates.
You can EVE-Mail me, GankYee Doodle
|

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:43:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Gungankllr on 18/10/2004 11:51:33 I'd reccomend Sharks with Fricking Laser Beams, BCDI, Shinra, VOTF, Reikoku, and Evolution.
If you want to fight pirates I'd also look up Celestial Apocolypse.
I don't know a huge amount about any of them, but I've been shot at quite a few times by most. 
Edit: No experience whatsoever with Sharks and BCDI, but they are merc corps and are about 99% PVP. I may be wrong, don't want to speak for them.
www.hadean.org
|

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:43:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Gungankllr on 18/10/2004 11:51:33 I'd reccomend Sharks with Fricking Laser Beams, BCDI, Shinra, VOTF, Reikoku, and Evolution.
If you want to fight pirates I'd also look up Celestial Apocolypse.
I don't know a huge amount about any of them, but I've been shot at quite a few times by most. 
Edit: No experience whatsoever with Sharks and BCDI, but they are merc corps and are about 99% PVP. I may be wrong, don't want to speak for them.
www.hadean.org
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:49:00 -
[5]
If you want a bit of roleplay on the Minmatar vs Amarr conflict try ourselves or one of the other freedom fighting corps.
We fight the amarr scum everyday :)
Maggot.
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:49:00 -
[6]
If you want a bit of roleplay on the Minmatar vs Amarr conflict try ourselves or one of the other freedom fighting corps.
We fight the amarr scum everyday :)
Maggot.
|

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:51:00 -
[7]
I left out Zoners and Omega Corp.
www.hadean.org
|

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 11:51:00 -
[8]
I left out Zoners and Omega Corp.
www.hadean.org
|

Otakanishj
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 12:17:00 -
[9]
We aint Pirates and we shoot them. Plenty of action Pvp right now.
May not be our sole interest forever but, we shall always be in the fights.
Good friendly corp us lot. Euro Timezones and now an emerging US based crew(they'd like a few more).
Chat to us in "Northern Tavern" in game. Emissary / Director of Communications Office of Information - 9RQ-L8
[NOINT] |

Otakanishj
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 12:17:00 -
[10]
We aint Pirates and we shoot them. Plenty of action Pvp right now.
May not be our sole interest forever but, we shall always be in the fights.
Good friendly corp us lot. Euro Timezones and now an emerging US based crew(they'd like a few more).
Chat to us in "Northern Tavern" in game. Emissary / Director of Communications Office of Information - 9RQ-L8
[NOINT] |

Wishdokkta
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 15:31:00 -
[11]
We ARE involved in Pirate activity as well as Merc contracts. PvP is garuanteed, if you fancy Freeks Corp then be prepared for combat on a full time basis.
Regards, Wishdokkta
|

Wishdokkta
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 15:31:00 -
[12]
We ARE involved in Pirate activity as well as Merc contracts. PvP is garuanteed, if you fancy Freeks Corp then be prepared for combat on a full time basis.
Regards, Wishdokkta
|

GankYee Doodle
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 16:16:00 -
[13]
Ok, cool. Nice to see some replies. I'll start checking you guys out.
|

GankYee Doodle
|
Posted - 2004.10.18 16:16:00 -
[14]
Ok, cool. Nice to see some replies. I'll start checking you guys out.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |