| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

fab24
Gallente Order of Anarchy The Laughing Men
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 13:24:00 -
[1]
We're ****ed, WeirdFish CLEARLY said he would look at the skills in the morning. Since it's half the afternoon in my country(15.21), and 13.21 GMT in Reykjavik, I think the morning is over now? Exept if morning mean 22.00 GMT for him/them. We're ****ed, all we can do is screaming on local, theres nothing else to do for most of us (myself i'm stuck in 0.0 in need of a cyno)
Just tell us if you don't give a ****ing **** about us CCP.
Trolls and flamers : Open Trolling is not permitted on the forum - we encourage threads that discuss issues in a constructive and spirited atmosphere. < lmfao... |

Jeremiah Tameri
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 13:26:00 -
[2]
Agreeing with this, it's coming up to 3pm here and I still haven't got anything...
|

Jollnir
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 13:35:00 -
[3]
agreed, still waiting abet running out of patients
|

ViRUS Pottage
Caldari THE FINAL STAND The Final Stand.
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 14:02:00 -
[4]
Cynos are disabled.
I'd start making your way to Syndicate... _________
Originally by: CCP Taera May I have your stuff?
|

rubico1337
Caldari Mnemonic Enterprises
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 14:33:00 -
[5]
Originally by: ViRUS Pottage
dude, your tash
|

ViRUS Pottage
Caldari THE FINAL STAND The Final Stand.
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 14:38:00 -
[6]
I'm not tash :S _________
Originally by: CCP Taera May I have your stuff?
|

fab24
Gallente Order of Anarchy The Laughing Men
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 15:06:00 -
[7]
Well, at this time I think WeirdFish will never log in, thx CCP for wasting us a whole day, we appreciated it. Trolling is not permitted on the forum - we encourage threads that discuss issues in a constructive and spirited atmosphere. < lmfao... |

Haseo Arashi
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 15:49:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Haseo Arashi on 10/10/2009 15:49:56 I reloged 10:00 GMT to fix this, I didnt get BACK into the gate until 3:00 the next morning (yes right before getting booted off for downtime after getting pushed to the end of the log in queue 3 times) and I didnt have any new skills. and while I was trying to write up a petition at 3:30 I got booted for a reason im still trying to figure out. This was my first friday off in awhile, I would have enjoyed not spending it staring at a log in screen.
This was my first time on sisi and was lookin forward to trying out ships that I'm not going to be piloting for another year or two. if this event could get extended it would be amazing.
|

Mike C
Caldari Ipuvaepe Industries
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 16:41:00 -
[9]
Originally by: ViRUS Pottage Cynos are disabled.
I'd start making your way to Syndicate...
Jumping's been borked for almost two weeks now. Linkage
__________________________________________________
Originally by: Mike C Trolls - We keep Humanity alive... and kicking...
|

Ancy Denaries
Caldari The Confederate Navy Forever Unbound
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:00:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Ancy Denaries on 10/10/2009 18:00:01
Originally by: Jollnir agreed, still waiting abet running out of patients
Patients vs Patience. ----- Why doesn't anyone ever read the forums before posting? EVE is a game of adaptation and planning. Adapt or die. |

fab24
Gallente Order of Anarchy The Laughing Men
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:00:00 -
[11]
BUMP some news from weirdfish would be liked. Trolling is not permitted on the forum - we encourage threads that discuss issues in a constructive and spirited atmosphere. < lmfao... |

Soi Mala
Whacky Waving Inflatable Flailing Arm Tubemen
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:10:00 -
[12]
Test server is there so people can test, there are plenty of peeps in supercaps to give them a thourough going over. You're just ****ed cos you wanted to ***** about in ships you'l never fly.
|

ShadowGod56
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:13:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Soi Mala Test server is there so people can test, there are plenty of peeps in supercaps to give them a thourough going over. You're just ****ed cos you wanted to ***** about in ships you'l never fly.
lol why is ***** blocked
|

randomname4me
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:37:00 -
[14]
Originally by: ShadowGod56
Originally by: Soi Mala Test server is there so people can test, there are plenty of peeps in supercaps to give them a thourough going over. You're just ****ed cos you wanted to ***** about in ships you'l never fly.
lol why is ***** blocked
cus the esrb is nuts.
EVE Online: Rated RRR- For Explicit Breakfast Piercing Bullets. |

Jeremiah Tameri
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:38:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Jeremiah Tameri on 10/10/2009 18:41:48
Originally by: Soi Mala Test server is there so people can test, there are plenty of peeps in supercaps to give them a thourough going over. You're just ****ed cos you wanted to ***** about in ships you'l never fly.
So why did they do this max skill weekend then? exactly - they knew the server load was going to pile up as it's an extremely rare opportunity for people to fly things they otherwise can't afford or will not fly on TQ, this event is only happening for 2 days in a year, "testers" like you... have got all the time you want to test when the event is over... unless of course you want to fly ships you can't fly normally aswell... 
|

fab24
Gallente Order of Anarchy The Laughing Men
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 18:44:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Soi Mala Test server is there so people can test, there are plenty of peeps in supercaps to give them a thourough going over. You're just ****ed cos you wanted to ***** about in ships you'l never fly.
Since I plan to buy a aeon if my alliance get bigger and bigger, I think you should just STFU and gtfo of this thread. Moron. Trolling is not permitted on the forum - we encourage threads that discuss issues in a constructive and spirited atmosphere. < lmfao... |

Soi Mala
Whacky Waving Inflatable Flailing Arm Tubemen
|
Posted - 2009.10.10 23:40:00 -
[17]
lol by "test server" it doesn't mean "test to see if you like something enough to buy it server", it means "test for bugs and broken functionality server".
If you want to **** about with no consequences, gb2wow. 
|

Gomarrah
|
Posted - 2009.10.11 15:24:00 -
[18]
if I were fish I'd just delete this post based on name alone. He's up alone at the office @ 3 AM & all you can do is complain. He's not allowed to say it buy I am, **** you, *******.
|

fab24
Gallente Order of Anarchy The Laughing Men
|
Posted - 2009.10.11 15:40:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Gomarrah if I were fish I'd just delete this post based on name alone. He's up alone at the office @ 3 AM & all you can do is complain. He's not allowed to say it buy I am, **** you, *******.
ROFL, moar rage plz, oh and he wasn't on at 3AM at all, he wasn't on at all even. Trolling is not permitted on the forum - we encourage threads that discuss issues in a constructive and spirited atmosphere. < lmfao... |
|

CCP Zymurgist
Gallente

|
Posted - 2009.10.11 15:43:00 -
[20]
Thread Locked. Ranting and trolling.
Zymurgist Community Representative CCP Hf, EVE Online Contact us |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |