| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.10.28 16:36:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Tripoli on 02/11/2004 14:53:09
I am way overstocked on Light Neutron Blaster IIs. We're talking about 500 of them.
These guns are currently selling for around 2 million a piece on the market...now's your chance to get them dirt cheap.
Order quantities and prices: 1-10: 1.5 mil each 11-20: 1.25 mil each 21-50: 1.1 mil each 51-100: 1 mil each 101-500: 900,000 each
Respond here or message me in-game if you'd like to place an order. I can deliver to anywhere in safe space (0.5-1.0). ---
|

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.10.28 16:36:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Tripoli on 02/11/2004 14:53:09
I am way overstocked on Light Neutron Blaster IIs. We're talking about 500 of them.
These guns are currently selling for around 2 million a piece on the market...now's your chance to get them dirt cheap.
Order quantities and prices: 1-10: 1.5 mil each 11-20: 1.25 mil each 21-50: 1.1 mil each 51-100: 1 mil each 101-500: 900,000 each
Respond here or message me in-game if you'd like to place an order. I can deliver to anywhere in safe space (0.5-1.0). ---
|

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 03:12:00 -
[3]
so basically..
buying 10 guns = 15mil buying 12 guns = 15mil
should be interesting to see who's stupid enough to ask for 10  _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning. "Can I be a consultant for EVE II?" - WhiteDwarf |

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 03:12:00 -
[4]
so basically..
buying 10 guns = 15mil buying 12 guns = 15mil
should be interesting to see who's stupid enough to ask for 10  _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning. "Can I be a consultant for EVE II?" - WhiteDwarf |

Shadowsword
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 06:47:00 -
[5]
I'll take 21 of them, so 23.1 millions. Where can you escrow them?
|

Shadowsword
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 06:47:00 -
[6]
I'll take 21 of them, so 23.1 millions. Where can you escrow them?
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 14:16:00 -
[7]
nice deal, Tripoli! I'm getting some people interested for a bulk order. I'll be back soon! -------------
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.10.29 14:16:00 -
[8]
nice deal, Tripoli! I'm getting some people interested for a bulk order. I'll be back soon! -------------
|

Nadia Troy
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 00:26:00 -
[9]
I hope you put everyone else out of business!
|

Nadia Troy
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 00:26:00 -
[10]
I hope you put everyone else out of business!
|

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 00:37:00 -
[11]
21 please, exrow to "nubchar" on 7 day escrow and mail me: Amthrianius the escrow location. (pref yulai x ded) ---------------
|

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 00:37:00 -
[12]
21 please, exrow to "nubchar" on 7 day escrow and mail me: Amthrianius the escrow location. (pref yulai x ded) ---------------
|

Duncan
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 04:19:00 -
[13]
i'll take 30 off your hands, setup escrow for me & confirm escrow by evemails.
Cheerz
|

Duncan
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 04:19:00 -
[14]
i'll take 30 off your hands, setup escrow for me & confirm escrow by evemails.
Cheerz
|

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 16:36:00 -
[15]
Many thanks for all of your orders. All the orders recieved here and via in-game mail have been filled. Still plenty in stock and more popping out of the factory every day.  ---
|

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 16:36:00 -
[16]
Many thanks for all of your orders. All the orders recieved here and via in-game mail have been filled. Still plenty in stock and more popping out of the factory every day.  ---
|

FunGuy
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 16:48:00 -
[17]
I would be interested in trading for other T2 weapons or buying a large ammount. Contact me ingame and we can discuss
FunGuy Proud to be Xanadu Xanadu T2 BP's
|

FunGuy
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 16:48:00 -
[18]
I would be interested in trading for other T2 weapons or buying a large ammount. Contact me ingame and we can discuss
FunGuy Proud to be Xanadu Xanadu T2 BP's
|

Ramar Togal
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 19:18:00 -
[19]
I just need 3 plz. 
|

Ramar Togal
|
Posted - 2004.10.30 19:18:00 -
[20]
I just need 3 plz. 
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.11.02 09:12:00 -
[21]
I've got an order for 35 please :) -------------
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.11.02 09:12:00 -
[22]
I've got an order for 35 please :) -------------
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.11.02 23:36:00 -
[23]
Order completed. recommended A+++++ :) -------------
|

Damocles Ician
|
Posted - 2004.11.02 23:36:00 -
[24]
Order completed. recommended A+++++ :) -------------
|

Lutron
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 11:25:00 -
[25]
Ill take 5 of those 
|

Lutron
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 11:25:00 -
[26]
Ill take 5 of those 
|

Fried
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 13:40:00 -
[27]
I'll take 12 of those off your hands :)
|

Fried
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 13:40:00 -
[28]
I'll take 12 of those off your hands :)
|

Namelesz
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 16:53:00 -
[29]
thanks to DC, I will take 12 of those. :) actually 12 is the perfect amount i need.
-Namelesz
"I never run away. I merely advance in the opposite direction." -Judicator "She was so dumb, the smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth was my *****." |

Namelesz
|
Posted - 2004.11.03 16:53:00 -
[30]
thanks to DC, I will take 12 of those. :) actually 12 is the perfect amount i need.
-Namelesz
"I never run away. I merely advance in the opposite direction." -Judicator "She was so dumb, the smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth was my *****." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |