| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Protector X
United Society of Xziles The Skeleton Crew
3
|
Posted - 2012.06.21 17:12:00 -
[1] - Quote
I've recently started my hand at serious manufacturing after about 5 years of playing EvE. I've never realized the huge amount of different moon minerals involved in T2 manufacturing. Im confused at how im suppose to get my hands on all the different moon goo to actually build not just components but the ships. I've been so wishing since I've started that everything would just use basic ore, everyones lives would be easier, but its not that way. Before this looks like a venting thread, im going to propose my idea.
Moon Mining Ship <------ Give us the ease of mining different materials, PLEASE, why make it so i have to setup a POS on each type of moon just to get the material, WHY leave it so I have to travel to JITA to get the assortment of moon goo I need!!! I think a moon mining ship would ease the burden off us little guys, but if it were up to me I'd scratch the whole moon mining idea for T2 production, and pass the moon goo on to T3 modules/ ships (whenever they come).
Moon Mining Ship please. Thank you. |

Liliana Rahl
Remote Soviet Industries Test Alliance Please Ignore
100
|
Posted - 2012.06.21 18:05:00 -
[2] - Quote
No.
With that said, I'd be okay with Moon Harvesters needing to be outside of a POS, i.e. able to be incapped like a jump bridge or cynojammer. |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks
1797
|
Posted - 2012.06.21 18:29:00 -
[3] - Quote
I think there's an active thread in GD about ring mining that would give you what you want. It's something the devs have talked about a few times in the past. It's time to put an end to CCP's war on piracy. Fight your own battles and stop asking CCP to do it for you. |

Jack Paladin
Solar Storm Intrepid Crossing
205
|
Posted - 2012.06.22 10:41:00 -
[4] - Quote
Yep, as others have said. Changes are already planned for moon mining that should make it much easier to obtain said materials for T2 manufacturing.
In the not too distant future, the entire 'moon mining' system will get a face lift. I expect this will tie in with the new POS rework that CCP is currently doing. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |