| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 17:02:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Wraithstorm on 03/01/2010 17:03:51
Fancy Banner Coming Soon!!
Do you have an invasion or planned operation(s) coming up, but not enough FCs to handle the task? Is your militia/Alliance/Corporation short on FCs and getting pummeled day in and day out by the opposition? Is your Corporation not yet involved in a war, but wants to have FCs capable of leading your men into battle incase one comes your way? 2Wild is here to help. We will teach your pilots selected by your CEO how to FC. We will show them the basics of leading a gang, from the ingame mechanics of actually forming a fleet, to calling targets you will no longer be defenseless against future threats thanks to our training. While we are a brand new Corporation, I have been playing EVE for nearly 5yrs, and have been FCing for most of that time. I have flown with, and against some of the best of what EVE has to offer. I have seen it all regarding combat in EVE, and consider myself to be respected by the community in that regard..
Please understand that we will not teach your Corporation/Alliance/Militia how to pvp. You want Agony Unleashed or Eve University for that. We will not guarentee that your killboard will look pretty or promise an awesome K/D ratio. You want NOIR, DUTY or other top notch Merc outfits for that. Our measure of success is not judged by killboard stats, but by the individual pilots, and clients satisfaction. There is no better teacher then experience regarding FCing, however we will give you the tools, and basic knowledge to get you started.
2Wild offers 2 levels of service
FC Training: Available now- First class starts January 15th
So... How does this work? If a pilot wants to undergo FC training either on his own or at the behest of his Corp/Alliance/Militia then the pilot will TEMPORARILY join our Corporation. (Alts of main chars are fine as long as the isk hits our hands we dont care about API's or character histories). He will recieve access to our forums filled with information pertaining to pvp tactics and fleet commanding. He will recieve live lectures. He will join on operations to low sec and 0.0 to see how FCing works live, and in color. For this service 2Wild charges a flat rate fee of 100mil per pilot for 2 weeks of training. Payment is required in full at the time of entrance. At the end of the 2 weeks training the client(Corp/Alliance/Militia) or individual pilot may choose to renew the contract or take the information learned, and try his/her hand at FCing out in the field. 2Wilds MOTTO is once a client always a client. Pilots who undergo training will RETAIN their access to our forums as our way of saying thanks for entrusting us to show you the way. You will always have the literature handy to refer back to, and add your own input for new FCs in training.
FC For Hire: (Coming soon. We need to fill in some gaps before we can offer this service properly)
If you would like to hire 2Wild as FCs for hire the way it would work would be that our FCs would join your Corporation, and lead both planned, and spontanious Operations. They will respect, and fall under your Chain of Command for the duration of their contract. Please understand that they will not do any teaching at this point. Their sole purpose is to lead your pilots in combat and augment your existing force of FCs. They will adapt to your style of fighting and lead fleets accordingly. If your Corporation or Alliance uses wolfpack tactics then our FC will follow suit. If your Corporation uses RR Battleship fleets then thats what our FC will ask for when leading operations. Rates will vary depending on how many of our FCs you want from 2Wild to bolster your ranks.
At the end of your contract we ask that you hop on our forums, and rate our FC according to the sticky posted in our general section. Your satisfaction is important to us
Jump into ingame channel- 2Wild Bar and Grill or contact Wraithstorm ingame if we can be of service.
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 17:08:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Wraithstorm on 03/01/2010 17:15:14
FAQ:
Q- How do I get involved with this?
A- Simply apply to our Corporation @ Nourvukaiken VII - Moon 14 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant on or before the enrollment date. (Special arrangements can be made for those of you with low sec status so no worries there) Isk is required at the time of application so simply send it to Wraithstorm ingame to reserve your slot for the class.
Q- Is there an SP limit? Can I join with an alt?
A- There is no SP limit, and if you want to use an alt instead of your main that is perfectly fine.
Q- What if Im not in a Corporation?
A- Thats fine! This is for ANY pilot regardless of affiliation or lack thereof
Q- Hey Wraith! I joined your FC Academy and still feel clueless!
A- Our clients satisfaction is of the utmost importance. If you are not satisfied for any reason then you may elect to remain with us for an additional week on the house.
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 17:19:00 -
[3]
FIRST CLASS STARTS: JANUARY 15TH 2010.
|

Intigo
Amarr Rionnag Alba Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 17:22:00 -
[4]

Really? You and who else?
Oh boy... ___________________
HELLO! My name is Inigo Mont...oh f' it. |

Lightningshade
Caldari The Athiest Syndicate Advocated Destruction
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 18:17:00 -
[5]
Wraith once touched me inappropriately
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 18:23:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Lightningshade Wraith once touched me inappropriately
Heh, thankfully you werent awake the other times  
|

Pajama Sam
The Tuskers
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 18:30:00 -
[7]
Wraith, you led some fun gangs in RvB and I wish you best of luck with this! 
|

Mike Wittman
Minmatar Digital assassins
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 18:32:00 -
[8]
I fully endorse this service.
Wraith has charisma like no other FC that makes you WANT TO X UP and fight because you KNOW you're in for an awesome time.
- If you want to learn how to be a tactical mastermind go join your local chess club. - If you want to learn how to be a decent all round FC and make sure the people flying with you always have a good time then sign your ass up.
|

ROXGenghis
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 19:13:00 -
[9]
Confirming Wraith is a very fun FC to fly under.
|

GavinGoodrich
Ungrouped Guns
|
Posted - 2010.01.03 22:40:00 -
[10]
He's also got his own soundboard:
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/kay-kun/wraithstorm_soundboard.swf Funny **** 
But yeah love him or hate him, you at least know you'll laugh and have a good time flying under Wraith. \o |

Marko Riva
Adamant Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 00:19:00 -
[11]
That soundboard doesn't exactly help his case 
----------- I think, therefore I'm single. New projectile damage PDF Alliance creation service |

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 02:35:00 -
[12]
OP updated to reflect the only service offered at this time is that of FC Training.
|

FallenDream
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 05:25:00 -
[13]
Confirming Wraithstorm is a great FC and a blast to fly with, as I have seen in RvB.
|

Kordoc
FW Inc
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 19:47:00 -
[14]
I use Wraith's service, and now I own a Fortune 500 company!
-----------------------------------------------
Normal Person + Internet Anonymity + Audience = Total F**kwad |

Alekseyev Karrde
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 23:20:00 -
[15]
I cant speak from personal experience but i've heard a few people mention Wraith as a top notch FC. Will be interesting to see how this goes. ---
|

Jones Bones
Final Agony
|
Posted - 2010.01.04 23:31:00 -
[16]
Wraith is a great guy and a great FC. I endorse this service. Please re-size your signature to the maximum allowed of 400 x 120 pixels with a maximum file size of 24000 bytes. Zymurgist |

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.05 00:37:00 -
[17]
Thanks for the well wishes on this everyone. I look forward to seeing how this turns out as well. A little anxious too lol
|

Zzander Solus
|
Posted - 2010.01.05 17:43:00 -
[18]
This class sounds interesting. Besides isk for the tuition, what skill sets will you require? Will the Unit Leader certificate and some WC skills be enough? Will you be using TS, Vent, or Eve Voice? I quit using TS and Vent after getting hacked through them. How big are your classes going to be and how often?
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.05 19:20:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Zzander Solus This class sounds interesting. Besides isk for the tuition, what skill sets will you require? Will the Unit Leader certificate and some WC skills be enough? Will you be using TS, Vent, or Eve Voice? I quit using TS and Vent after getting hacked through them. How big are your classes going to be and how often?
You do not need any specific skillsets to enroll, however I will show you what the various leadership skills do and how they benefit your fleet. The classes will be conducted using EVE Voice. I do not foresee the classes being larger then 20 students, however with this being my very FIRST class I will not know final numbers until the 15th when pilots enroll/apply to the Corporation.
I hope that answers your questions.
|

Michael Turate
|
Posted - 2010.01.05 20:12:00 -
[20]
I was lucky enough to fly in some of Wraith's fleets when he was CEO of RVB and can confirm that, you laugh a lot, learn a lot and kill a lot. 100 mil represent some serious value people, get in while you can!
All the best with it Wraith
|

Zzander Solus
|
Posted - 2010.01.05 22:01:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Wraithstorm
Originally by: Zzander Solus This class sounds interesting. Besides isk for the tuition, what skill sets will you require? Will the Unit Leader certificate and some WC skills be enough? Will you be using TS, Vent, or Eve Voice? I quit using TS and Vent after getting hacked through them. How big are your classes going to be and how often?
You do not need any specific skillsets to enroll, however I will show you what the various leadership skills do and how they benefit your fleet. The classes will be conducted using EVE Voice. I do not foresee the classes being larger then 20 students, however with this being my very FIRST class I will not know final numbers until the 15th when pilots enroll/apply to the Corporation.
I hope that answers your questions.
Yes it does, thanks. A friend of mine flew with you in RvB and said you were a great FC. I hope to have the isk together in time to join your class. I will query you ingame with my main if I have any more questions.
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.07 02:51:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Wraithstorm on 07/01/2010 02:54:52
Np bud. Slots for the first class are available on a first come first serve basis.
|

Xylaus
|
Posted - 2010.01.07 03:39:00 -
[23]
Shamelessly bumping thread to increase sales.
Ask about our specials!
|

kossaw
H A V O C Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2010.01.08 10:45:00 -
[24]
Happy to give Wraith a bump. And confirming that Wraithstorm gangs are a bucketload of fun. Yes, this guy does have the credentials.
|

FuSiOn 92
H A V O C Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2010.01.08 13:33:00 -
[25]
one of the best fc's in eve
glad to see u back and active again mate
FuS
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.09 02:21:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Wraithstorm on 09/01/2010 02:23:31 Edited by: Wraithstorm on 09/01/2010 02:22:25
Originally by: FuSiOn 92 one of the best fc's in eve
glad to see u back and active again mate
FuS
Thanks fellas!! Please check out our forums HERE to reserve your slot in advance for the January 15th class. I have limited seats for this class to 15 students. Ill have more trained instructors for the next class but for now its lil ol me doin the teachin so I want to make sure you all get the attention you need.
|

Raimo
Gam3rs For Lif3
|
Posted - 2010.01.09 07:40:00 -
[27]
I too will confirm that WS is pretty entertaining. I'm sure he can give a lot of decent advice to budding PVPers/ FCs. Good luck with the project.
____________________________________________________________
|

Vlad Cetes
Caldari H A V O C Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2010.01.10 23:13:00 -
[28]
I highly recommend this product and/or service.
I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature. |

weebil
|
Posted - 2010.01.10 23:25:00 -
[29]
Is there a specific timezone? How long you forsee the classes lasting?
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.11 01:54:00 -
[30]
For the first class up and coming I am the only instructor. I have classes in EURO/US/AUSSIE timezones. After this first class I will have a trained EURO instructor and another US TZ one to augment my classes. First week consists of classes typically last 1 to 1 1/2 hours long followed by a fleet operation led by cadre with the 2nd week being student led ops with cadre support.
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.20 07:57:00 -
[31]
First class is underway, and going well. You can reserve your spot for the March 1st class by visiting our forums and reserving your slot. Ingame applications will not be accepted before Feb 25th. We look forward to seeing you then!
|

Plave Okice
Krazny Oktyabr Revolyutsiya
|
Posted - 2010.01.20 11:39:00 -
[32]
Can I get a discount? 
|

Wraithstorm
Deuses Wild
|
Posted - 2010.01.20 18:00:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Plave Okice Can I get a discount? 

|

Orion Shadowmaker
Amarr Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2010.02.15 22:53:00 -
[34]
the best training for an FC is experience right? Then where do you go???
FC Clinic 2.0 -- Instructor Wraithstorm!
I promise you will better yourself as a tactician and as a communicator as Wraithstorm specializes in both. hes highly detailed, fun to fly with and understands technical PVP, Ship Capabilities and Fleet Tactics as good as anyone Ive ever flown with (btw also a 4 yr Character)
Highly recomend this course 
Hope to see ya in deep 0.0 soon!! Orion Shadowmaker  Go Blues! |

Erawri
Amarr
|
Posted - 2010.02.21 18:43:00 -
[35]
Sounds good.
Are there slots left for March 1st course?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |