| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vince Draken
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:02:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Znaei For me, this was expected from evol, but for RKK and BNC? Well all I can say is that Im honestly in shock. 
  
|

Vince Draken
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:02:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Znaei For me, this was expected from evol, but for RKK and BNC? Well all I can say is that Im honestly in shock. 
  
|

Uraniumslug
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:14:00 -
[33]
Yeah I was looking at BoB's killboard and saw FU on the top. Wiped my eyes in disbelief, clicked refresh and NSA was there too. I wonder if the order in which they added them means anything?
|

Uraniumslug
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:14:00 -
[34]
Yeah I was looking at BoB's killboard and saw FU on the top. Wiped my eyes in disbelief, clicked refresh and NSA was there too. I wonder if the order in which they added them means anything?
|

Sir JoJo
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:17:00 -
[35]
The War is upon! we will have a blast out there!
|

Sir JoJo
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:17:00 -
[36]
The War is upon! we will have a blast out there!
|

Flatliner
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:20:00 -
[37]
We're just innocent miners. 
/me Wiggles the forked tongue.
Flatliner.
|

Flatliner
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:20:00 -
[38]
We're just innocent miners. 
/me Wiggles the forked tongue.
Flatliner.
|

Munch
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:23:00 -
[39]
Not surprised at Evol attacking us. Surprised however at RKK turning their back on us 
|

Munch
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:23:00 -
[40]
Not surprised at Evol attacking us. Surprised however at RKK turning their back on us 
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:35:00 -
[41]
*begins grinning like an idiot* --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:35:00 -
[42]
*begins grinning like an idiot* --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Serak Tur
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:37:00 -
[43]
I don't know if its true. But if it is I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
Then they'll say something about not recongizing anyone's borders. Next will come the, "we will kill you run away".
I'll check back tommorrow for it.
-Serak Tur
|

Serak Tur
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:37:00 -
[44]
I don't know if its true. But if it is I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
Then they'll say something about not recongizing anyone's borders. Next will come the, "we will kill you run away".
I'll check back tommorrow for it.
-Serak Tur
|

Archain
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:44:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Serak Tur I don't know if its true. But if it is I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
lol :x
Space Invaders Movie Library - [SPVD]
|

Archain
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:44:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Serak Tur I don't know if its true. But if it is I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
lol :x
Space Invaders Movie Library - [SPVD]
|

Koval
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:50:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Serak Tur I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
I'm sure we can expect RKK to say it's all PA's fault 
|

Koval
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:50:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Serak Tur I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
I'm sure we can expect RKK to say it's all PA's fault 
|

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:56:00 -
[49]
I think its more to do with NSA's plotting tbh
Go read their priv forums for info  ---------------
|

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 04:56:00 -
[50]
I think its more to do with NSA's plotting tbh
Go read their priv forums for info  ---------------
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 05:17:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Koval
Originally by: Serak Tur I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
I'm sure we can expect RKK to say it's all PA's fault 
rofl
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 05:17:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Koval
Originally by: Serak Tur I'm sure we can expect a post by Evol about how an innocent pilot (in a frigate no doubt)was ruthlessly ambushed
I'm sure we can expect RKK to say it's all PA's fault 
rofl
|

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 05:19:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Amthrianius I think its more to do with NSA's plotting tbh
Go read their priv forums for info 
I read our private forums all the time and have no clue what you are talking about... care to enlighten me?
Want to work for me? |

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 05:19:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Amthrianius I think its more to do with NSA's plotting tbh
Go read their priv forums for info 
I read our private forums all the time and have no clue what you are talking about... care to enlighten me?
Want to work for me? |

SweatySack
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 06:26:00 -
[55]
Who said anything about BNC/RKK attacking NSA. I know BNC hasnt. Not sure about RKK. BOB is just a banner we all fly under. Just because a few of us are enemies with someone does not mean we all are. In most cases yes but not all the time.
|

SweatySack
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 06:26:00 -
[56]
Who said anything about BNC/RKK attacking NSA. I know BNC hasnt. Not sure about RKK. BOB is just a banner we all fly under. Just because a few of us are enemies with someone does not mean we all are. In most cases yes but not all the time.
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 07:07:00 -
[57]
BNC have excellent relations with NSA and long may it remain so.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 07:07:00 -
[58]
BNC have excellent relations with NSA and long may it remain so.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Znaei
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 07:15:00 -
[59]
Sweaty and Blacklight,
I may have jumped the gun regarding BNC, since I am not able to get ingame, therefor I do not have full details. Guess I shouldnt speak while in the dark.
clagnuts> im drunk just come back from pirates night in spain , wtf i thought it was some eve guys getting together for a drink , turned out to be a feken real pirates show , doh |

Znaei
|
Posted - 2004.11.20 07:15:00 -
[60]
Sweaty and Blacklight,
I may have jumped the gun regarding BNC, since I am not able to get ingame, therefor I do not have full details. Guess I shouldnt speak while in the dark.
clagnuts> im drunk just come back from pirates night in spain , wtf i thought it was some eve guys getting together for a drink , turned out to be a feken real pirates show , doh |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |